See this cool sexy green bitch around Sup Forums

>See this cool sexy green bitch around Sup Forums
>Only just find out what her voice sounds like
>Voiced by MATTHEW FUCKING BERRY

Shit, now I want this to be a thing even more than I did.

Also because Reggie is literally fucking me, aka; annoying, somewhat hyper, and otherwise recklessly stupid ginger dude that does not think about half the shit they do, but admits they should listen to their knowledgable friend, then procceeds to still be a complete twat.

Reggie is a shit protagonist and if she's literally you then I'm glad I don't know you.

>2 years

How long does it usually take for a pilot to get picked up? Asking for real

Buttwitch makes me realize we desperately need more female characters with distinctly masculine voices.

The man voice makes Buttwitch. It fucking clashes perfectly with her design.

Not sure, but I'm pretty sure this is getting picked up once Adventure Time and the rest of the current crop die off.

>Reggie is literally me
LON-
>ginger dude
dammit.

>Reggie is literally fucking me

It took me a while to realize what you actually meant here.

is your friend a female Shane? because if you aint making moves on that, send her my way. Responsible lanky glasses girl would be fantastic.

It's all the same face down in the dark.

Series when?

kinda varies (the OK KO pilot was from the same batch as SU, Clarence, and OtGW's for instance)

that's a weird one, the question is when's it going to start properly. it's been picked up and we're getting shorts galore, but no hint of when the show's coming

I was under the impression that if it doesn't get picked up within that long a time it's not going to get picked up unless it's pitched again

it depends. the agreements used to be more standardized but people are getting wise now, and on the other hand, the networks are getting more nefarious.
i know adventure time couldn't be pitched to CN until its time with Nick expired and they had to either pick it up or lose it

The Nick exec who rejected AT is probably under the studio parking lot now

This pilot isn't going anywhere. And if by some miracle it does get picked up it'll just be an okay show that gets attention only here because of waifus (i.e. Loud House.)

>16 replies
>no art
Get on it homos

this is currently hanging in cartoon network hq so make of that what you will

thankfully Nick's head has been pulled out of its ass lately. They're making this big retro push but doing it in a SMART way (not just banking on name recognition but actually getting back the old creators)

i do need to draw more Reggie. possibly showering

DO IT

Just stay away from your school's special needs class.

hmm maybe. it's not that simple yknow?

If the show ever got picked up for a full series, it would probably be a massive let-down. The woman who came up with it is one of the lead creative heads on nuPPG.

everyone makes mistakes.

pretty sure she quit ppg, there's no mention of it anymore on any of her social media accounts

I mean Regular show just ended, right? What's going in it's slot? More TTG?

Not really sure. Until the other current shows end, I'd imagine we're just getting more of the same.

It looks like they're nuking gumball next month and that was the only show that was able to compete TTG's scheduling. CN's future is looking very dark

anyone else feel like when good things end, and haven't made any changes, it would have been better if they never happened in the first place? at least then we wouldn't start hoping anything

I hear it's getting announced in this summer???

>The Nick exec who rejected AT is probably under the studio parking lot now

I wonder if it was the same guy who turned down Phineas and Ferb. Well, the later times they turned it down anyway. I think Dan and Swampy pitched it to them several times during the '90s as well.

There's still some hope left. It took Phineas and Ferb almost 20 years to get picked up. But that was very much an exception.