Here's the real reason why BR2049 flopped and won't win shit on oscar night

Here's the real reason why BR2049 flopped and won't win shit on oscar night.

(((Schwartz)))

I think the box office made it clear that no one likes this kind of autism and sexism,

But a girl replicant lead the rebellion. What a dumbass skank.

ha ha the movie flopped because of sexism!

Wait this reminds me of another sony property for some reason.... which also supposedly failed because of sexism.... hmmmm

Joi wasn't a replicant and Ana de Armas isn't eurasian

also
>caring what a cunt has to say

Women are disgusting. I'm going to happily convert to Islam when the time comes and will gladly join the crowds at the weekly public executions.

That's not what was in the film
What film did she see?

"Films women will NEVER understand" thread?

>how dare a female character love a man and be loyal to him reeeeee
Imagine how sad her life is.

That's why Ghostbusters was such a smash hit right?

>who is Luv?
Obviously did not watch the movie

The prostitute replicants were replicants and eurasian, though.

I thought it was just a meme

But women are literally incapable to understand this film

gawdammit Sup Forums can't you be wrong for once?

how shitty can a person's life be to think like this

She's not wrong though. Joi isn't a character so much as she is an idealized "sex slave". But then again that's what the flick specifically went out of its way to portray. It's weird that so many of you didn't "get" that about the flick

but they weren't perfect sex slaves who adore you

What wasn't an idealized sex slave. She was an idealized waifu. Sex slaves don't love and care about you. How can you claim other people don't get it when you don't even get it?

really, because I find it weird people are so desperate for that to be true they deliberately ignore the various plot points and character moments that make it clear she is self aware and "real"

funny isn't it

Sony really should just come to terms with the fact that they produce shitty/mediocre films.

>implying that’s not the actual future
Have you been paying attention to the last century or so of technological trends? You think roastie feminists are going to be a thing in a future of male-made technological advancements.

>Ghostbusters 2016 budget: 144 million USD
>Box office: 229.1 million
>BR2049 budget: 185 million
>Box office: 194.1 million

>not knowing it was the director’s intent
>not understanding that Blade Runner is a dystopia

She’s retarded

it just sucks, because this is a movie that deserved to be successful, but it isn't, because women are fucking morons.

Both did terrible, what's your point user?

>Joi
>replicant
>Luv
>sex slave
Literally woman unable to understand the movie meme made real.

Women literally can not understand this film.

Yea but BR2049 will make up for it by being considered a classic and generating revenue for decades. Ghostbusters has made all of the money it will ever make and nobody wants to ever watch it again. Box office isn’t the end of a film’s revenue potential. Especially in a time when nobody goes to theaters anymore.

>In October 2017, Villeneuve said that he expected a third film would be made if 2049 was successful.

FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEE WE COULD HAVE HAD ANOTHER BLADEKINO

One is a shit joke flick filled with C list actresses that was boycotted by poltards like you and the other features A list stars. And BR2049 still fails harder. That's what you get for making a sexist movie.

all the replicants were slaves.

I know, but a movie not doing well doesn't make it disappear
you can watch the film as many times as you want, even get the blue-ray when it comes out

>women are fucking morons
The average moviegoer is a fucking moron, regardless of gender.

movie aren't allowed to take an honest look at reality and say something meaningful, because women might get offended.

>implying this isn't just the right motivation for you to go out and make a name for yourself in Hollywood so in 30 years you can make another Bladekino, completing the trilogy

One of them spoke swedish. I think she's was a finn.

>sex slave
Wrong.

>isn't a character
Wrong.

Did you even watch the movie?

>Cool complicated cops
The guy is litteraly an object used by the police to track is own kind he is submitted to heavy psychological scrutiny
Hated by people in his town
Living a pisspoor live with only a fake waifu to apport him comfort
>OH MY GOD WIMEN ARE SO OPPRESSED
Fuck how can you be so dense ? this is a fucking dystopi world and he is meant to inspire pity yet they think he lives the fucking live
That really told you how they view men, they are litteral instrument to the power with no private life but that's already too good for them

Except that Sony was literally buying their own tickets and giving them away to inner city kids to “fight the patriarchy” and had the entire msm pushing their garbage, identity politics advertising in an election year, while BR2049 got zero promotion with the msm calling it a “Nazi” movie.

>fat ugly cunt past her prime talking shit

lol

>One of them spoke swedish
She spoke Finnish, the actress is Finnish.
t. Finn

Why did Denis make such a misogynistic film?

roastie femanon detected
pls go

did she even watch the movie stupid bitch

But I understood her and I don't speak finnish
t. norwegian

>But I understood her and I don't speak finnish
Apparently you do.

>skinjob this, skinjob that
>racial epithet spraypainted on the door
>there's a wall in our society
>you bring that wall down and you start a war
Nice try shlomo. No way anyone here actually buys this amerijew garbage. This is the most hamfisted propaganda on the market right now. It's trying to mobilize people around a FICTIONAL racism. You'll probably hear "skinjob" more times in this movie than you've ever heard Spic thrown around in real actual life. This is the second film about this same thing(second being logan) and it was also written by the same guy.

Probably not, like most people she boycotted it over the autism and misogyny. Glad this series dies here.

>only make art the way I want it
usual garbage human

Also a girl replicant was hunting Goose the entire film.
What 2049 did was prove that chicks don't pay attention to films.

If you're reviewing a film and one of the questions you ask yourself is "is this sexist?", then you're probably in the wrong field.

it just doesn't make any sense to call this movie sexist. the head fucking cop was a woman.

Your latest kino box office flop madam

Jesus Christ. How is this women's fault?
You people are just as crazy as the girl in ops post.

People just prefer movies like that birthday murder groundhog movie.

all she does in the movie is obsess over K

>Joi isn't a character so much as she is an idealized "sex slave".

yess and? She's a fucking marketed product, thats the point

Your new favorite movie is adored by critics and fans alike so you have to whine about feminists to make yourself feel edgy and cool for liking it? That's pretty sad. Why can't you just like the movie?

Yeah Richard Spencer and his friends that call for all niggers to die dont exist because Obama got to be president for 8 years, right?

>She was an idealized waifu

Waifu-slave. Be honest.

>yet another twitter screencap SJW bait thread

be honest do you even have a fully functioning human brain? it's ok.

Sex slaves are forced to put on an act to satisfy the needs of men. It's a reference to the current plight of women today.

How can the C-tier list be more expensive than the A-tier list?

because men are the ones who saw the movie. most of my theater was filled with men, and i was sitting by one of the few women in the the theater and she was digging in her fucking purse most of the movie.

Is she attempting to imply that the Goose isn't girl-candy?

please if you are trying to infiltrate this board at least present coherent arguments

That's not the reason it fails in the mainstream -there are always movies who are more attractive to male/female audiences.

Nothing fucking wrong with that.

Go back to your dying site NeogaFaggot

who was a eurasian sex slave? is she high?

but blade runner was one of the best high concept movies in a while and women's taste is usually moronic.

reminder that nobody cares about your feeling and that
-men love to overestimate their performance in bed
-men love to be praised by any woman
-men love to underestimate the lust of women
-men love to underestimate the boredom of women
-there is nothing more boring to a woman than to be fucked over and over by only one man
-men love to think that women love men like women love children
-women are in heat all year long
-women see no reward for faithfulness
-women see the reward for sleeping around
-women see no reward for their virginity
-women do not desire to have only one provider for sex
-women do not desire to stay virgin
-women do not know how to stay virgin
-women do not desire to be prude
-women despise ugly asexual men
-women fear of being asexual

>women from tinder need to act to enjoy harmless fun free of charge

Can you tell us the last one according to you? We could all use a good laugh at your entry level tastes

One of them will still be selling steady in 30 years.

why the fuck would i tee you up if you're just looking pounce, dipshit?

Pretty sure the term skinjob was only actually said once?
by the guy in the police station

i can look past the retardation and sjwism, but anyone who calls someone Eurasian should be shot on the spot

one was actually black

I can already tell it's pleb shit. Amazing

watch more film and stop watching TV shows kid

>these suckers falling for such easy bait
And these guys think they're the smart ones
Never forget that despite what reddit might tell you about how smart the average Sup Forums user is, they're mostly drooling retards on the level of Facebook users

Turks and russians are eurasian though.

Ghostbusters is truly a classic.

oh no no no no no

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Found the Sup Forums Sup Forums hybrid, neck yourself.

did you see any of them in the movie?

>Ghostbusters releases during the Summer, flops, collapses in on itself financially
>it's in theaters for two months

>Blade Runner 2049 releases in autumn, flops, people screech about it being a failure
>it's in theaters for three weeks

Someone explain this shit to me.

But Joi wasn't a replicant, and Luv outclassed K in every way.

Nope

you decided i had bad taste before i even mentioned anything, and because you're a lonely faggot who wants to save face on the internet, you would bash any movie i mention. it's transparent and pathetic.

Why did I think the memes were just made by spiteful virgins... they were right, all of them. This movie is simply too much for all these people, it's not even complicated.

but I thought the commie/jew/ leftist/democraps wanted a beautiful Eurasian negroid race?

Did you lie to me /pole/, I thought you were le always right??!

How much nudity and sex is in this? Just curious

Look at how defensive hes getting. I wouldn't doubt for a second this child of video games and television would have picked inception or something else on the imdb movie buff favorites

stupid board linker

>Blade Runner 1949
Why do holes think they're clever?

You don't need to be finnish to understand it was something about a knife, alcohol and sisu m8

Fucking roastie is so insecure, she can't fathom that she can't compete with holographic waifu, that will be norm in 20 years, while she will be another irreverent ugly slut

>ideal
The whole point was she was a product designed to tell the consumer exactly what they wanted to hear. Joi tells K that he's special and should call himself Joe. When she "dies" and K sees the giant advertisement that calls him Joe he realizes that he isn't special and everything about her was artificial.