Why does Hollywood still pretend they didn't know?

Why does Hollywood still pretend they didn't know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyTfaCGy6t8
youtube.com/watch?v=IxHITJfD8Wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=fyTfaCGy6t8

They can't surrender moral superiority.
Only thespians can know morals. Regular people need to worship thespians.

>why do shitty people pretend they're not shitty instead of being honest

Are you retarded?

Because at the end of this they'll still be owned by jews. If they suspect that one of their slaves will rat out their master to the goyim then they will be blacklisted, or hell, maybe even killed.

Not while he was sucking a dick.

I wouldn't be surprised if they knew about sexual skid row bro going on, but didn't know how creepy and coercive it got.

These fucking Hollywood Oscar winning millionaires and world leading politicians knew nothing about it but the fucking guy who created Family Guy knew?

Umm there's a literal rapist as the president of the united states, this sort of shit just gets swept under the rug

Indeed, that's why there is careful use of the phrase "this level"
Technically he's not lying, but still giving the impression that he knew far less about it than he probably did

They're careers now hang in the balance.Girls like Lawrence and paltrow are gonna have to come out and straight up prove they didn't fuck him or their unlikability will make them box office poison. Clooney and Damon and their smug liberal gimmick are fucked already. These fucks are fighting for their lives

Everyone knew. You think Harvey Weinstein is the only one who's done this? They need to act like it was just a random case, a rare happening.

>but didn't know how creepy and coercive it got.

Bullshit. You one of their PR people?

Because normies don't investigate deep enough to see through this shallow bullshit, and just continue on with their morally bankrupt fake outrage lives.

>we didnt know

youtube.com/watch?v=IxHITJfD8Wo

>this level
He is basically saying they knew while also coming across as one of the good guys in Hollywood to idiots who can't read between the lines.

Also, is California still on fire?

Jlaw will probably be the one who suffers the most mainly because people are already fatigued by her and her fake quirky personality. Paltrow doesn't really act anymore and people will still adore Clooney and Damon because they're Clooney and Damon.

>get raped up the ass by producer = victim
>become popular and rich afterwards by not snitching = complicit to every incident after

I hear the hands of lawyers rubbing togeather.

tarantino is a bit of a wanker but at least he had the integrity to come out and say that he knew and did nothing

all this "I didn't know" shit is a blatant lie by whoever spouts it

This reminds me of the week I had to deny ever looking at all those fappening pics in college.

I'm not so sure Damon and clooney get away with it. Their smugness is too overwhelming and hypocrisy too insulting to the average person for this not to hurt them. They are pleading for their lives in this interview

>y-yeah, it's so disgusting, like imagine that breach of privacy. i couldn't look at them either.
it was an awkward time

>>get raped up the ass by producer = victim
>>become popular and rich afterwards by not snitching = complicit to every incident after

So true. What's the difference between clooney /damon/etc and Joe Paterno?

They're all a bunch of Hillary Clintons who are throwing anyone else and everyone else under the bus that they have to in order to save their own guilty asses.

>This reminds me of the week I had to deny ever looking at all those fappening pics in college.

why would you deny that?

It was an awkward time.

LOL at Hollywood doing the literal Nurenberg defense.

Paterno knew what was going on, had the power to fire Sandusky but instead covered it up and there was proof of it.

There is nothing to suggest these guys knew Harvey was raping or assaulting women. People knew he was a womanizer, but those are a dime a dozen. If "everyone knew" he wouldn't have been able to do it for years and years and years.

Hearing a rumor doesn't mean you know anything. There are rumors about everyone in Hollywood.

Damon said a lying liberal sack of shit like 98% of Hollywood.

When his reputation is so well known people like Tina Fey and Seth can joke about it, it's well known as fuck.

You go ahead and keep believing the people that keep company with convicted pedophiles "never knew a thing" though.

His reputation was that he was an asshole that liked to chase actresses. That's what they joked about. Actresses pretend to like Harvey.

Show me the jokes of him raping women, walking around in a bathrobe and beating off into plants.

Fuck yeah, they know. There are probably a lot of powerful people in Hollywood, fucking quaking in their designer shoes at the thought of "what if someone comes out about my shit?"

Because they know better than to fuck with a Jew going down over a scandal.

No wonder Kimmel dont want him on air. What a piece of shit.

There are plenty of rumors of my brother being a pedo. I will still be surprised if they are were real and say I didn't really know.

>Suck dicks and perform sexual favors to gain favor and acquire multi-million dollar jobs.
>Everyone knows this is going on based on the sudden outpouring of alleged "victims."
>Nobody is forcing anyone to do these things, they simply engage in them as it is "a standard, yet disgusting, practice."
>These men and women then have the gall to act like they're the victims.

If I had to suck a dick, sleep with somebody, or degrade myself to get a promotion I have the mental fortitude and self respect to refuse such a demand and either report it, or not engage in such depravity.

However, the arbiters of morality and righteousness(Hollywood) are doing it seven days a week.

So what this all really boils down to is that these whiny shits are either complete fools if they've never witnessed, taken part, or heard about this "scandal" and done nothing to stop it, or they're willing participants and only now want to complain since the cat's out of the bag.

I'm betting on a mix of the two and I have no sympathy for any of them.

>refuse such a demand and either report it,

You should probably get your news from outside of 4 chan. Plenty of actresses reported it and nothing happen. It why plenty of people just let it happen. They didn't want to bite the hand so to speak.

Imagine working a job and having your boss offer to promote somebody for sexual favors. That person refused and reports it. Nothing happens and that person's career is forever ruined. When the boss offers you the same thing what would you do?

I would find a job at another company and possibly file a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Don't act like you're a slave to your employer when you make several million dollars to play pretend for a living.

>I would find a job at another company
You wouldn't because you've been black listed.

> sexual harassment lawsuit.
Which would result in nothing happening. That is the point of thing being swept under the rug.

>Don't act like you're a slave to your employer when you make several million dollars to play pretend for a living.

Not ever person it happen to is a million dollars actress or actor. You think those PA and assignments make millions of dollars?

Yet all these large stars are coming out of the woodwork now decrying it and claiming they were victims of it.

They're complicit in it. There's no way around it. It's like victims of molestation becoming molesters themselves, yet in this case they're all adults! They all knew better from the start! They had no real problem with it until the lid was blown.

>"I have a movie coming out soon." - Matt Damon

Matt. It's not your fault.

> It's like victims of molestation becoming molesters themselves
It's not like that you stupid fuck. It's more like...
>Famous person comes out saying he/she was molested.
>It gives other people the courage to admit they were molested as well.

You saying that 12 year olds who were molested from their uncles. Shouldn't bitch about it because they knew it was wrong.

No, because a 12 year old doesn't have the mental, social, and moral faculties to fully comprehend the gravity of the situation. They are victims.

A 20 year old up and coming actress does. They're not victims. They're stupid, vapid, attention seeking whores.

>No, because a 12 year old
Some of these actress where pretty young when they are molested. Your blaming the victim and not the people who abuse their power. Telling actresses you will ruin their careers if they don't do this sexual favor for you. If wrong and if you don't see that. Than you are autistic.

im not surprised that they pretend not to know, i am not going to be surprised when they get accused of it themselves. people who are the loudest about this shit are usually the ones involved.

Why are you wasting your time arguing with a 14 year old future NEET?

Dude, Jews suck and deserve to die, liberals are degenerates and women are whores, y/y.

If you are old enough to vote then you have to be responsible for your decisions and ethically cannot be considered a victim of being 'tricked'.

Except the actresses were telling each other and other men that they were raped and assaulted. They all knew. Just stop

They are being molested not tricked. No one is saying that they were tricked into sex.

It is wrong, but you should have the self respect to say "no," when asked to perform something so obviously unethical.

You can try to win some prize for the mental gymnastics you're performing, but at the end of the day these are perverted adults having sex with other adults and nobody bothered to make a big stink about until two weeks ago despite the fact it had been going on for over 50 years.

Give me a fucking break.

>You had to spend about five minutes with him to know that he was a bully and he was intimidating. That was his legend. That whole kind of M.O. When people say ‘everybody knew,’ yeah, I knew. I knew he was an a**hole. He was proud of that. That’s how he carried himself. I knew he was a womanizer. I wouldn’t want to be married to the guy, but it’s not my business really, but this level of criminal sexual predation was not something I ever thought was going on.
Well he technically admitted it

Post the real one, you fag.

delete all threads insinuating or implying that a Jewish person committed a crime or they will take over the site to end this wave of anti-semitism from nazi posters.

Why didn't you know then? Some one told someone else, so obviously you must have known.

He is such a fucking liar

FUCK YOU, SHAWN. DON'T DO THIS TO ME, NOT YOU!

>Dude, Jews suck and deserve to die, liberals are degenerates and women are whores
this but unironically

A better question is did he get ass raped or suck a dick to get a role

reddit spacing

Recognizes Reddit
Is probably from there.

>tfw when you got butt fucked too hard your fecal matter enters ur brain n starts making decisions

this country voted a man who admitted to sexually assault women as the president.

I can literally hear it in his voice. I can't see any other actor structuring the sentence like that I don't know why.

Man, my boyhood crush is getting old ;_;

Because for years they have been super preachy about numerous things including feminism and now the world can see Hollywwod is corrupt and is treating actresses the same they did in the 50's.
They all look like hypocritical fools.

Bullshit. I knew Harvey Weinstein was a pervert just from seeing pictures of him a few years ago. You're telling me all these big time actors had NO idea while they were hanging out with him all the time?

Umm, sweetie, Hillary got more votes... ;^)

Whaaaaaaaaaat? How was I supposed to know he was assaulting women? This is a load of bullshit, man. ACK ACK ACK ACK. Like I was supposed to know that jacking off into plants was weird. Cahm on.

Lol bill's been out of office for years, bro

And what do you expect?
That they will say:
> hey yeah, we met at Comet Ping Pong and absued children together
> shit was cash, good thing FBI has us covered

Not gonna happen

Cant Stump the Trump

the scandal couldn't happen at a worse time for clooney and damon. they've gotta promote their new movie suburbicon, which bashes suburban, middle america for being immoral. the hypocrisy is glaring.

harvey raped him. All that faggy singing and poncing around got him in trouble

>this level

jackson family detected

I could see it going right over Damon's head though he comes off as being kind of naive

you mean dense? he always looks stupid as shit

>A 20 year old up and coming actress does.

lol no. Im guessing your around that age yourself or its been a while since you've been around girls that age

same reason the public at large resists the idea that men have an issue with being rapists

because they want the system to keep on working as it always has so they have to act like this is out of the ordinary, one time thign

news outlets in my country actually mention Trump every time they report on this, saying he's next and making sure to show him calling the women dirty liars and showing them crying afterwards

Its crazy they can get away with that

"You knew this was part of the deal Matt. One Oscar... one blowjob, for each producer. And since I'm EP on this flick, get on your knees like a good actor."

Yeah one of those dumb but dedicated people

Bullshit. He knew. You can't be in the business that long and not know.

I picture him obliviously playing fussball with random nobodies while everyone else is doing blow and having an orgy in the next room

Looks like he's in the running for the oscar this year.

Everyone on this site tells you, you're a faggot.
Why do you still pretend you didn't know you're a fag.

>Why didn't Seth make jokes suggesting extremely specific sex acts during a primetime network award show broadcast??! *shits self*

You fucking retard

Most of the people who actually still paid for movies were Trump's middle America. Jlaw pissed a lot of them off with the shit she's been spouting. Wasn't that new thrillers of hers actually a somewhat decent movie but it tanked because people hate her now?

So instead he made a joke that everyone knew what they were doing and there were no victims?

>They're careers now hang in the balance.
>These fucks are fighting for their lives

Why didn't they invest their money?

>that face

Oh god, please

There's actually a theory that seems pretty plausible that says Michael Jackson was actually innocent and neverland ranch was a sanctuary for underage actors that had been abused to go to and have a safe place.

Corey Feldman said this, after he was diddled by kikes that Michael Jackson actually gave him back his innocence.

trumps first wife said that she would leave the trump kids with him all alone and he was the only person she trusted to be around them alone.

MJ became a thorn in the kikes side, so they initiated the rumors about him being a pedo. It makes sense desu

>What's the difference between clooney /damon/etc and Joe Paterno?

Paterno was a Conservative. The entire PenState incident was a Progressive bonfire.

Not that he didn't deserve it, but there's a reason they were absolutely public about it while Hollywood is being obscured.

Big if true.

Essentially the MJ trails were a gigantic flaying of a man they considered a hero so that they'd understand their reach of power. It's also consistent with Alinsky Projection theory.

They did. In Hillary. Now they have no institutional/establishment protection.

Also, Clooney just fled London because of the rising muslim violence, and can't go back to his picturesque mansion on Lake Como because the local town is infested too. Is currently circling LA and NYC I think. But his precarious celebrity may require him to flee yet again.
Added to that, his monster lawyer wife probably has the most brutal prenup ever devised.

They would be out of a job

People don't reward honesty.

why do people act surprised when people on tv say they didnt know about stuff
or are you fags expecting someone to go on live tv and say they diddled kids

Because it is impossible for AAA list actors to not know about what went on.