/bladerunner/

What's your favourite replicant
for me it's this experimental nexus 7 model

when Luv said she was the "best" one what did she mean? Was she the physically strongest one? Was she the smartest one? Did Wallace just tell her shes number 1 so she could be the most loyal one?

Also what was her relation to Wallace? Did she respect him or love him or both? Because she obviously didnt want to do some stuff he ordered her to do (tears rolling down her face).

Same thing as when Goose thought he was the chosen one. It's her delusion that she is different and special that eases the nature of her existence.

K.
and you?

they fucked up facial expressions on that one

same

Why the FUCK would you manufacture robots to be super strong? This is literally asking to be thorn apart.

Roy

he is not a replicant in the movie or the book

and in the sequel he is a special chikenhead.

>why is sci-fi total shit when it's written by scientifically and illogical idealists?

apparently colonizing planets requires super strength slaves and not just robots.

theyre made for doing labour that normal humans cant do to be fair. So they have to be super strong.

yes, yes he is :^)

Nexys 4 master race reporting.

shit excuse, might as well give them lasers and knife arms while you're at it.

the ones working in the off-world colonies probably have laser and knife tools.

She worships Wallace the same way Wallace sees himself as a god. In one scene Wallace says to her "you or the best one(or maybe he says angel either way it was best 'something)" so she's just parroting it. She also copies the way in which Wallace kills that replicant covered in honey, when she kills madam.

Pris was a qt3.14 roy batty is easily the best choice though

I really want to understand whats Sup Forumss obsession with the new BR.
>Dude really slow shots of him walking slowly so we can make this 3 hours
>dude Gosling is acting just like Driver
>literally one half Blade Runner one half Her because ai waifu
>the play on the difference between robot and man plot point isn't as interesting as the first movies plot point
Explain why I'm a brainlet and this shits a masterpiece please I want to know.

>Gosling is acting just like the Driver
Driver bad a shorter temper and went from 0 to 100 in a split second, whereas K slowly becomes more emotive as the film goes on. They are definitely similar at the start though

Why did the memory chick not reveal to K that it was her memory that she saw when they visited each other??

gr8 b8 m8

Yeah I'm starting to realize most people on Sup Forums just like the movie because Sup Forums likes it. No one can ever discern what makes the movie great its just "lel that b8"
Yeah it did become less Driver at the end, but most of the movie I was thinking ".....I Drive"

They're all supposed to be completely subservient and not lie, similar to what you see in one of the shorts. Wallace has been fucking with it though because he has other plans for Replicants.

He only asked if it was real or fake. He learned it was real, but because he got caught up in thinking he was ultra special, just didn't even bother to stick around to ask more questions or even really give her a chance to tell him.

>Ridley Scott cast Rutger Hauer in the role of Roy Batty without actually meeting the actor. He had watched his performances in Louca Paixão (1973), O Amante de Kathy Tippel (1975) and Soldado de Laranja (1977) and was so impressed, he cast him immediately. However, for their first meeting, Hauer decided to play a joke on Scott and he turned up wearing huge green sunglasses, pink satin pants and a white sweater with an image of a fox on the front. According to production executive Katherine Haber, when Scott saw Hauer, he literally turned white.
Kek.

I agree, and I literally had to bury my face in my hands in embarrassment at the replicated rebel scene where she was like "WE VILL START A REVOLUTION" and 100 replos appear from the shadows. Like holy shit what were they even thinking with that subplot?

The subplot was important because they were just as bad as the corporation. The Goose replicant said fuck the revolution and the corporation I want to take a Dad to see his daughter.