Who is the best Adventure Time character and why is it Fionna?

Who is the best Adventure Time character and why is it Fionna?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.spankbang.com/tlzp/play/pillow humping heroine/480p/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop thinking with your dick, user.
Doing so will lead to a better life.

I dunno user, I feel pretty good

But you can feel even better.

That doesn't look like Marceline to me

muh fuggin DICK

Taste

I want to see the male version of Susan.

For whatever reason, I have never found Marceline attractive. PB's only ever remotely attractive whenever a board artist draws her with thick gams.

Post more Fionna booty

I wish Bubbline never existed.

It ruined this show and the fandom.

It doesn't exist. The writers just baited shippers. If they hadn't shippers would have be just as obnoxious about acting like their head canon is actual canon.

But it's ACTIVELY ruined the show. It made Finn turn into a third wheel whenever Marceline and Bubblegum are together, and both characters have been totally consumed by the ship.

If it had never existed this show would have been so much better.

So far Marceline and BP have been interesting together without. The show can only go for so many seasons without getting old if it only focusses on the main main character.

And honestly, what is there left to develop between BP and Finn?

>So far Marceline and BP have been interesting together without
Only because the show made a game out of teasing "TEE HEE BUBBLINE GUYS XD" with all their interactions.

>The show can only go for so many seasons without getting old if it only focusses on the main main character.
There is actively negative space where Finn's character development should be. He found his dad, saw him be god, learned he's a reincarnation of a comet god, etc and he's not changed ever since he was crushed by FP bullshit.

Finn should be actively growing as a hero, maturing and yet he isn't doing that at all.

Favourite boys: Jake and Ice King.
Favourite girls: Susan and Canyon.

>Only because the show made a game out of teasing "TEE HEE BUBBLINE GUYS XD" with all their interactions.
I think you are being too reactionary too bubbeline shippers. Imagine watching the show without ever having met a shipper before. You will find that there is nothing wrong with how AT presents them.

>he's not changed ever since
That's very wrong. The biggest and best change in AT in years happened to Finn in Season 7. He became celibate. No more shipping faggotry. Now he is simplistic hero adventurer that I want him to be.

>I think you are being too reactionary too bubbeline shippers. Imagine watching the show without ever having met a shipper before. You will find that there is nothing wrong with how AT presents them.

So much fucking this.

its not real. the voice actors admitted the whole thing was a joke, but the retarded shippers wont accept it.

so when is Finn gunna boink canyon and make some giant babies?

That looks nothing like Roselinen, user.

I doubt it. What is being a NEET or working a dead-end job doing for you? Only chasing fleeting joy from masturbation.

No

>Bubbline getting pushed making Finn pathetic and having no gf
Disgust

I fail to see how those two things are related.

>p-pls Dabble gibe more free art
You are pathetic.

but user this is a lewdposting thread from all artists

pastebin.com/nKjvYBaT

>pastebin.com/nKjvYBaT
that fag foaming at the mouth in drawthreads for Fionna and HW stuff finally got his wish huh

Strongthick Fionna is best Fionna.

>whenever a board artist draws her with thick gams
What episode(s) did this happen in again?

No, you did this last time, too. You posted 80% Dabble's art and then threw in a few others to get the scent off your trail, but it's blatantly obvious you want senpai to notice you.

This is my first time making a thread actually

Bubbline's existed since 2011

They won't accept it because the show continues to provide shipping fuel

>bubbline ruined the show because now my fubblegum and finnceline ships wont happen
Oh you're one of those types of autist, fuck off. Finn may not get PB or Marceline, but he does get HW.

The Music Hole proved that PB and Marceline can be in the same episode without them being physically together.

m.spankbang.com/tlzp/play/pillow humping heroine/480p/

>writers baited shippers
Based on what exactly? There's no more viewers for bubbline episodes than the normal ones

It isn't, he is ignoring that Finn still gets waifus even when bubbline is happening. Finn's over PB, and Marcy told Finn she didn't like him that way in season 2.

Nothing gets my dick harder than boobs being pressed against each other

bueno

This lewdness hit me harder than it should of.

do not fug the pillow

fug the pillow

It's literally the same fucking gallery in basically the same order as the last one, fuck off.

>you will never be bedded by Finn, his luscious locks of hair smoothly flowing down his back, onto the sheets, and onto the floor as he makes love to you

Has there been another Simon and Marcy episode yet?

Broke His Crown

Seems like you're just creating your own personal boogyman for no reason

>It is also revealed that the crown is actually a supercomputer, and Simon literally is trying to navigate a labyrinth in his mind as previously mentioned in "Holly Jolly Secrets Part II."

Is this common in new episodes, no magic its computers n shit

>w-why won't senpai notice me ;_;

It's both. Evergreen mentioned the crown's "phantasmal circuitry."

k

What does Dabble even do nowadays

Magic in Ooo is just science they have yet to explain. It could also be that it actually is magic, just PB wants to say science is behind it. Both of these claims are equallu valid.

He has a tumblr; probably does something with that

He dabbles, obviously. Also, is a very recent work of his.

Fuck. Is this the new version?