>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #27 (January 25th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Star-Wars-Rebels-Season-3/Episode-14?id=73223
mediafire.com/file/c9u33ucjnuuuqpl/Zucest f*ck yeah.rtf
twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/819603278564573184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lando Dominating Sabine

So what was up with the Bendu's appearance this episode?

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS

DON'T ASK

Aphra is asian.
Why would anyone ask what Aphra is?

Discuss why the CGI models for the Nebulon B frigates in Rogue One look different from the original ILM studio model used in ESB and ROTJ

He was there for the celebration orgy that was scheduled after Sabine successfully masters the darksaber.

first for fenn

second for original Fenn

they could just be different models of Nebs?

For one thing, Aphra's model shifts routinely from oriental, to Caucasian, to mestizo, to mulatto and back and forth again. For another, he's undoubtedly referring to the odious rig nema poster avatar fag who has been shitting up these threads consistently for probably well over a year now.

The Bendu's not as disinterested in shit as he makes himself out to be. He sees.

He also saw that ridiculous little cunt have three men bow to her like she's some kind of deity. SJWs are cancer, and they're killing this franchise with their post-modern feminist bullshit.

Did someone say orgy?

Third for Almec.

Drawfag, did you make any progress on the rebel crew? There was a confederate-style Muun general and and Republic Ithorian navy guy, yea

>successfully masters the darksaber
>being a butthurt bitch is mastering anything

The Force has chosen the new Mandalore!

All hail!

No I'm pre-empting that one guy

Confederate Muun is in, he's working on it I would imagine

Ye, I finished the Confederate-style Muun general (with bitchin' facial hair). I'm working on the togruta at the moment. I wanted to draw some boobs.

>He also saw that ridiculous little cunt have three men bow to her like she's some kind of deity. SJWs are cancer, and they're killing this franchise with their post-modern feminist bullshit.
You're kind of an idiot dude. Do you even know what post modernism is?

The Jedi respect royalty and bow to them, they are KNIGHTS for fucks sake. She's in line to rule her clan and candidate for ruler of ALL Mandalorians. She's as close to royalty you get with her people.

>My Lord, there are reports...the fandom is beginning to care for Sabine
>GOOD
>PREPARE THE WEAPON

azadiposting is one of my favorites
You just know

Fourth for Pre Vizsla, the last True Mandalorian.

Matriarchal bullshit, die in a fire.

Just seen the newest episode

Sabine has shown more emotion and character in this episode than in the entire show.

Obligatory

Seriously, it wasn't just the best Sabine episode so far, it was the only good one.

That mustache really brings it all together. Kudos! Can't wait to see the Togruta!

New episode up yet?

>didn't even look at the OP
>posts OW shit

So...someone wrote a fic about nightsiser possessed Sabine seducing Ezra in order to keep her body, right?

If not I'm gonna get on that...

Anyone selling jogans today? Preferably fresh and not day-old.

This man bought all the fresh ones. Day old's the best you're gonna get now.

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Star-Wars-Rebels-Season-3/Episode-14?id=73223

Anyone know where I can buy some jogans?

Daily reminder that Ezra is a buttslut

That's because its wonky fanart. That "grip/trigger" looking section isn't that thin in the games, its a fat cargo space. Does make it look like a rifle from the side, but any other angle and its just a big box.

this is better than rignemaposting, but not by much at least I can fap to ezrafucking hera

The guardians of peace and equality were shining examples of what it meant to sacrifice your life to something greater than yourself.

They fell to ruin when one of their own betrayed them and became corrupted, systematically hunting down and killing his former allies he once fought beside.

He even has his own edgy mask!

So how would lekku in the butt feel?

Heavenly

But the end result of it is to make it look more like a gun.
It makes little sense to have it jutting off the side of the thing like that.

do it!

Sure it does look kinda silly and the only way they could've fitted in a cargo bay was either to the sides, or to lengthen the ship. The second option seems to be the superior one but for some reason they chose the first

>no OW Sheev to seduce Reyes to villainy

That was really good. Aside from art a good read and a nice addition to the movies. My favorite part was emperor giving little to no fucks about Vader. First he was giving him speeches about how he is disposable, then he had a fucking giggle after learning his secret empire within empire.

Any chances of volume 2 written by Gillen and art by anyone but Larroca? It can take place between episodes V and VI.

Sheevsmug never gets old. Wily old bastard.

Okay, I will. I won't start tonight as I'm heading to bed right now. Here's something else I did to hold you over
mediafire.com/file/c9u33ucjnuuuqpl/Zucest f*ck yeah.rtf
There might be, we don't know who leads Talon as of yet or how it got started.

Asians always looked like yellow black people to me.

>My favorite part was emperor giving little to no fucks about Vader
Honestly, this was the only really good part of the comic. Most of it just fell flat for me. Cylo and his experiments were pretty meh, Aphra was okay but the droid sidekicks got old fast, and the sideploy to the mining world felt like it was just thrown in to kill time.

where did she look mulatto?

Hey, at least it has something going for it. The other title has Aaron on it.

>The second option seems to be the superior one but for some reason they chose the first
Because they wanted to make it look like a gun.

Aphra, Aphra
Didn't get her Vader cock
Aphra, Aphra
Got blown out an air lock

Where else are they going to put it? Its a giant cargo space on a relatively tiny ship. The bigger ones can afford to go full box mode.

>Where else are they going to put it?
Lengthen the ship.
Also gives you the option of a larger railgun

I think the ongoing would be better served with an anthology format. As it is, it already takes breaks every now and then to give us Obi-Wan's journal, we're in the middle of a Yoda flashback, but the main story of the book is the weakest part. Just switch settings and authors each arc. We could get a three-issue story of Luke and crew, then a two-issue story about Obi-Wan, then a three-issue story during the Clone Wars, etc.

Did Lucas or anyone at Lucasfilm ever give an explanation why the Neimoidians all had hilariously bad Asian accents?

Because Lucas is a racist

Yeah, I'm gonna go with this.

Let's not forget that there are at least two different horribly racist Jew caricature species in Star Wars.

>4 week hiatus

As usual, Aaron just doesn't know where the fuck is he going and the fuck is he doing.

I liked that Gillen used his time not to just add filler between movies, but to make several things clear. Like, I never even thought about why Vader seemed to have even more authority after Death Star was destroyed on his watch.

You mean Lucas is based as fuck

Anyone ever ask Pablo why the delay?

Two?
Toydarians and?

In that interview they did about the "secrets of rogue one" on the star wars show.

Technically only one, Muuns. Even among the Toydarians only Watto really counts.

Muuns.

Building your space ships like submarines just makes more sense to me. The concepts between the rail gun ship and a sub are basically the same anyway, and in space you don't have to worry about shit like fluid dynamics getting in the way, so things like curves and wings are just useless.

>species based around money are called Muuns
little on the nose there Lucas
or lack of a nose HEYO

twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/819603278564573184

high possibility of a Episode 8 trailer during the Super Bowl

Inasmuch as I appreciate the aesthetic quality of things like curves and wings, there's a beauty to the rugged builds too.

When did the interview come out?

Curves are just things that get in the way of engineering.

>watching an episode of Gundam unicorn on Toonami
Please disney, i hunger for a star wars anime

One of the reasons I was so against Snoke being Plagueis was because Muuns are really dumb looking

The best kind of space ship is a ship, in space.

We're not worthy.

Humancentricism!

Then you have a bigger target with a much more expensive gun, which means thicker armor since it can't really avoid bullshit alien plasma beams anymore, which means beefier engines to handle all that new weight, and then the people who ordered 10 frigates are wondering why you gave them 3 cruisers.

>It's the briefing room from TIE fighter
Nice.

>Then you have a bigger target
No larger overall space than the ship would have been otherwise.
In fact since the ship ends up being thinner, making it a harder target vertically in a broad side.
>with a much more expensive gun,
And a much more powerful gun, which you should have facing your enemy (again, also making your ship a much smaller target since you no longer have all the extra stuff sitting around making your larger)

I'd let a twilek butt fuck me

How do Star Wars ships deal with heat?

I feel like the Vader comic made a lot of missteps but I can't help but appreciate it. It presented a self-contained story that went in an interesting direction with unique characters (That granted, sometimes were a little *too* unique) while feeling very Star Wars-y and meaningfully telling an important part of the overall Star Wars story.

As for a second volume from Gillen, I feel like it's highly unlikely at the moment. When it was announced that it was ending I believe Gillen stated in an interview that he initially planned for the series to go on for longer than it did but decided to end it earlier because he felt like he had told the story he wanted to with the number of issues we got. This doesn't explicitly preclude a second volume, but I feel like it signals that creatively Gillen doesn't really feel the need right now to revisit the character.

Why are they taking ANOTHER break? they just came back from one!

You rang?

Remember that time Kanan was a fighter pilot that fought to protect his space submarine while killing cat people and used the Force to feel his way through hyperspace?

What are you talking about?

Rad.

Reminder to love your Mandalore today!

Wing Commander is unironically one of my favorite films, so yeah.

I wanna pull her spats out just far enough so I can jerk off and cum in them, then leave her just like I found her

I need help, i'm almost to the point of restarting playing Swtor, should i or should i not if it''s to help pass time and if i like some of the story?

Be sure and ready your butthole for some changes since you last played.

just watch the cut scenes on youtube.

What classes have you already done?

What's his name again?