Chaotic

>Chaotic
>Kaijudo
>Huntik
>Magi-Nation
>Redakai
>Gormiti

What Children's Card Game cartoon was the best?

You posted it.

I'm surprised magic the gathering never got a show besides am anime episode

Was it? Was it really?

there is a correct answer

Chaotic has one of the better concepts since the idea of hunting down and scanning rare items and areas to use in battle is pretty neat, but the show is very formulaic and not very good.

Kaijudo is easily the best show for as far as plots go, but they mostly rely on just one monster and there's not a lot of variety.

Huntik is just not any fun at all to watch, and I've never seen Redakai or Gormiti.

Chaotic, but that's just my shitty nostalgia talking.

Dinosaur King

Chaotix had an interesting premise and actually did interesting things with it. Though beyond exploring some interesting ideas, and a bit of real moral ambiguity, the show didn't have that much else going for it.

Shit, if we're bringing the Japs into this, hail to the king of games!

Yeah the only really good thing about Chaotic was the fights.

I don't think we should bring Japs into it because there's just so much material there. I mean you've got

>Bakugan
>Monsuno
>Yu-Gi-Oh
>Duel Masters
>Cardfight!! Vanguard
>Selector Infected WIXOSS
>Arguably Digimon

and that's just card games, not video games or toy games.

if you have a tf fetish? maybe chaotic

I'm genuinely surprised by the love Chaotic gets

>implying you wouldn't scan and turn into a QT chaotic monster girl

Gormiti was a children's card game?

I had absolutely no idea. I always thought that Gormiti was created specifically to sell toys.

>but the show is very formulaic and not very good.
Gonna disagree with you there.

And I am gonna have to agree with you. The simple fact the show had the whole M'arrilian Invasion thing already excludes it from being formulaic.

But wasn't Kaijudo some sort of a continuation of Duel Masters? Or at least took place in the same universe?

>"Dude I gotta get this new scan!"
>the British guy and his girlfriend overhears them and tries to get there first
>they get the new scan

Yeah but what ACTUALLY happened with the M'arrilians? They got mentioned, and then we got a bunch of episodes where the same old shit happened, and then that chick caught one, and then the show ended.

Kaijudo was an American adaptation of the Japanese Duel Masters card game, which had an anime in Japan. It was totally different though.

Chaotic would've been so....SOOOOO much better with decent animation. It was really a nice concept.

>barley any lewds of main girl

just

Someone post the suggestive image of Allie from Kaijudo being in the middle of a bunch of monster men.

They don't really market towards kids. Which is probably for the better.

As for the OPs question, it's not Sup Forums, but the best was Yu Gi Oh season zero.

YuGiOh, duh.

kaijudo was a mechanical clone of MTG for children

I liked how in Chaotic, the red guys were clearly evil, but the redhead guy gave no fucks and not only used te monsters but also befriended the leader.

Yes, nigga. Ignore the first season. Second season and beyond got that sweet hand-drawn visual upgrade...and teh waifus...

Did you only watch the first (flash animation) season?

Chaotic was so cool. I was so hype for it and even played the beta often but the website never worked. I wish it would come back now especially with smart phones

The original, of course