Hips don't lie

Hips don't lie

>be a """man"""
>hips as wide as your shoulders

Imagine the pressure those cheeks put on your dick when it's inside his boipucci, fuck me it must be heaven

i am a man with wide hips what do?

So Finn is the princess of this reboot right?

Is that real?

Bulk up the rest of you so it doesn't look disproportionate. Get swole as fuck lad.

>tfw you're a manlet with wide hips
I should commit sudoku for that alone

Me too + big butt.

If I didn't have wide as fuck shoulders I'd probably kill myself desu

he has the most feminine body

Must be his negroid genes activating.

He would make a great trannie

>the power of patty compels you

JUST

Put him in a dress and call him 'Jessica'

>wearing skinny jeans
>he's not skinny

John Boyega? More like John Gothicca

those thighs man
maybe he will go for oscar bait and deliver

He's so disgusting, he's a spoilt rich kid who makes out like he's treated badly

lose fat and get bigger shoulders

man mommy be retard thicc

I wonder how many posters are actually satisfied with their bodies.
>inb4 insecurefag projecting on everyone
LET ME DREAM

lads wtf

Still not as bad as Magic Johnson's son, at least

Im pretty happ with my body. Delts need more work and so do forearms and calves

You can look at his face in that pic and know he was like 16 yrs old in it. Here is Boyega at NY Comic Con a few weeks ago.

to manly we saw the "leaks"

>be fat
>still blessed with a good build to not look like a 50 year old saggy housewife

Kek

manlet

take a look at his co-star on the left. that is what the body of a Hollywood actor should look like.

6', 162lbs, 12% body fat from a lot of enduance training mostly. Could do with putting in a bit more upper body work to convert 2% of that into shoulder/arm strength while getting consistently visible abs but at this point that's pretty much a pure vanity thing and I can't complain.

why is he built like a pear?

just me then

post them hips boi

i have a good body but im still not happy with it. the average poster that's never been in the gym would think i look amazing though

t. body dysmorphia

I used to be obese. When I started getting winded climbing stairs and my crotch sweat and smelled like rotting meat if I didn't shower twice a day I decided to do something about it. Pretty much anyone can improve themselves physically if it's a priority. And once you do, women start hitting on you and even other dudes treat you noticeably better. So that's something to look forward to.

>I used to be obese.
how fat were you?

fat cunt

There is only one option become a trap

Got up to 250lbs at my highest so medically obese at a BMI of 34 but, I mean, I guess I can't compare with the My 600lb Life type people. It wasn't fun but holy hell was it worth it in retrospect. Just wish I'd done it sooner, but I bought into all the crap about I must have a slow metabolism and I have big bones and blah fucking blah. Nah, I just ate too much like 99% of fat people.

wide hips mean you are more powerful
he would excel at strength roles in sports

although a BMI of 34 is technically obese, you really shouldnt have trouble climbing stairs at that point. that is far from those guys who need to get a crane in order to get out of bed.

I could still climb stairs, it just started to take noticeable effort and that was a wake up call.

Could be worse. He could have a below average penis. Can you imagine that?

is that a banana that gorilla's holding ?

dems is birthin' hips

at least im not as racist as that asshole