Based on the true story

>based on the true story

fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWDLE6lkH-A
toofab.com/2017/10/01/flatliners-american-made-box-office-tom-cruise-ellen-page-nina-dobrev-bombs/
sbmt.org.br/portal/epidemia-de-sifilis-congenita-e-uma-vergonha-para-o-pais-diz-presidente-da-sociedade-brasileira-de-dsts/?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=K3djcxUCcvQ#t=8.326218
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget they also passed all the lie detector tests

>An hour and a half of rednecks sitting at a table, describing being out in the woods
>5 minutes of actual alien abduction

This felt like a TV movie that somehow snuck into theaters.

you know these types of movies? They always had perfect pacing.

Streaming it here

Weebcrew.moe

s-stop

This scene gave me such nightmares as a kid I had to sleep with a light on.

Im listening to the LPOTL episode about this and its fucking hilarious.

greys are fucking terrifying

what is it about contact with ayys that is so frightening lads, its just so scary to me

need a blacked edit with this face and a long gray hand

This movie gave me a fucking phobia of GRAY aliens.
However, if you look for the real Travis Walton case, you'll see it has pretty much nothing to do with what the movie showcased.

They're usually depicted as creepy creatures without any remorse or qualms about probing your ass.

Probably how lab rats feel about us.

Would it be creepier if the aliens petted and stroked us like scientists do to their rats?

/x/ here.
Commnunion was written by the sometimes horror author Whitley Streiber who claimed it was based on real events in his life. John Lear told Art Bell another horrifying tale that Whitley had told him about a soul catcher on the moon that was ancient and was being run by the greys. If you have heard of near death experiences and people see a light, you are often told this is the afterlife and there is a pull towards it. Well, this is actually the entrance to the soul catcher that the greys take when you die and put your soul into a little black box. What they do with it is unknown but that in itself is even more terrifying as not even dying gets you away from them!

Those trips can't lie

This, one of the worst movies I've ever seen

So the greys AND the velons are helping Moloch/etc maintain the Archon Matrix? Fugg
>want off this ride
Your soul is supposed to back to the universal 'light' or Allness/God for data submission/analysis/possible re-issuance to the material/3d realm. Black box sounds worse than hell desu

>/x/ here
Stopped reading there

What the fuck are you trying to say, pajeet

ive had dreams like this but usually they end when im banging my xbox

Good. Good.

Head pats? Aliens must think we're cute. CUTE

I wonder how many of those missing persons that vanish every year are sitting in a cage as some alium's pet on an alien home planet? They must go for a tidy ayyydollar

One of my favorite movies as a kid
Back when sightings was on tv

Pajeet? 10/10 am white af. If I was Indian I'd be a programmer not a fuckin IT Admin :(

The real incident wasn't as horrifying.
>Travis runs directly under the UFO
>gets blasted to the ground by some kind of force
>wakes up in a room with greys
>grabs a tube of some kind and starts swinging at them
>greys run away
>Travis wanders around some corridors and into what seems to be some kind of star map room
>human looking Nordic type alien appears and guides him to another room
>puts an oxygen mask type device on him
>he wakes up near town

His theory is that he got too close to the UFO's propulsion and it actually killed him, then the ayys brought him back to life.

>Back when sightings was on tv
Fuck, I used to love the shit outta that show. It was around that time the X-Files was starting also. Good times.

GREYED

Archons aren't able to control the soul. But the Gospel Of Mary does say they can trick your soul to stay on Earth, if you believe their lies and hate yourself.

Incidently this is why Bob Lazar of Area 51 fame never had a movie made about his time there. He went through three scripts and they all made him out to be some James Bond type fighting ayylmaos when he just wanted his actual story told so he dropped it.

Anyone here ever watch this before? It's kinda cheesy, but for some reason I have fond memories of it.

I was clinically dead at birth because of amniotic ingestion and before I came back to life (how I managed to do this without being handicapped in any way is close to a miracle) I had a near death experience that I recall quite clearly. However, what I saw wasn't anything like that light everyone talks about. Instead, I saw things very similar to pic related (especially the one in the middle) followed by a "complete" vision of the universe (as in being part of it all) and a view of the system of souls' lives (essentially it comes down to that some souls drift through the universe and are attracted to physical manifestations (not sexually; they feel a pull towards them), be it plants or animals or humans. Some souls truly drift through the universe while others always stay near the same location. Those drifting souls are older than the others (although I do not understand how/when "new" souls are formed). I also do not know if being alive is something that has a transformative/educational aspect on the soul, but I do know that becoming a person felt more like a duty than a choice. The souls can vaguely sense each other but they do not communicate.

Keep in mind that I'm not a spiritual or religious person at all. However, it's all stuff I remember clearly and according to my parents it's basically the first thing I told them when I learned to speak (although I was not aware of how to fully express every element at the time). I'm not looking to convince any of you that this has any greater value. Instead, I'm interested if anyone here, /x/ or not, has heard of similar stories.

this one was terrifying as a kid

Well...that's somewhat of a relief. Now we just need a moon mission to find out wtf is on the dark side I guess.

spooky

faggot

Very interesting user. Thanks for sharing.

Kind of unimportant, but another funny thing is that there's an album with that middle painting on the cover (Cynic - Focus) which was released on my birthday (although in a different year).

>but I do know that becoming a person felt more like a duty than a choice
This part is intriguing.

Think about how much we don't know, understand, and trust in our own species.

So for me, it's the idea that not only are we not the only intelligent species in the universe, it's also the fact that this is an entirely different species, and the way they think, communicate, interact, is completely different than us, and we have no way of even comprehending their history, how they evolved, language, their entire existence.

DB Sweeny's greatest role, and the most underrated UFO kino hands down.
It's 25 years old, those alien ufo scenes were top notch and passable for today.

I've had a similar experience but not really near death. More 'religious' if you could say....
>was living at old apt poor af with shit job
>wasn't really Christian anymore but dabbled around as an agnostic
>find perfect job, apply....don't hear anything but application pending
>growing desperate decide to just pray "Lord or lords please....please help"
>lucid dream that night....cast into the universe floating through space
>floating towards massive throne made of stars with an enormous entity on it with a strange mask/beard type face - entire entity was formed of stars/galaxies/etc
>ask for help (can't remember what I said)
>God/etc/masked massive form of celestial matter looks down and gives a loving chuckle
>next morning get call at 9am for interview after having waited 3.5+ weeks

That was the second 'experience' I'd had like that. I rarely pray for myself anymore b/c of it. I say my thanks, pray for others. I blew the interview and feel ashamed.

2sppoky

the beginning with the malfunctioning lamp pole or whatever and the small shots of the ship is pure kinography

Bump for interest.

grayy

--> e/x/it

Snatched it years ago off Cinemageddon, worth watching in 2017? Hooper's output is sadly disappointing aside from his hits, imo

Yeah, it's great schlock and has really creepy scenes and SFX.

I agree, best UFO film decades later. It's quite odd that few serious/scary UFO films exist. I mean, there's Communion and this. Signs is more of an event film meets religious allegory. And Blumhouse made one, basically it was Insidious with grays but there's one jump scare that is Signs tier. Flopped hard.

David Paulides' Missing 411 isn't UFOS but it's similar territory, would make a terrifying Film which seems to be his endgame

>next morning get call at 9am for interview after having waited 3.5+ weeks
>I blew the interview and feel ashamed.
That's why he chuckled.

Will watch tonite, thanks user

I've seen shit that looks just like the middle pic in a dream too

But there's no evidence to suggest that it's anything outside of an image generate by your mind. Like people who claim to see "entities" when tripping on psychedelics. Sure you could say it's your mind transcending the mortal coil and meeting with ethereal entities from the 9th dimension, but how do you know it's not just a weird dream, or trip, or what have you?

Have you looked into Gnosticism and Hinduism?

nigga got suffocated with apple butter

I think it's actually pretty creepy

>based on alleged events
>the movie has nothing in common with those alleged events other than aliens

The abductee even said he took the alien ship for a spin.

He also smoked space ganja and got some spaceslut pregnant.

Probably. Idk, I think of it more as a lesson as well aka the Lord/etc shouldn't do for you what you can do for yourself. Be careful what you pray for.

There are lots of stories of child NDEs, and many of them have elements similar to your story. they're actually some of the most interesting because children at such a young age (especially in your case) have little to no exposure to religion and no notion of mortality, which challenges the idea of an NDE being a psychological coping mechanism. Your case also sounds a lot like those of reincarnation cases, where very young kids start talking about a past life as soon as they're able to do so.

Who wants to go first to test if there's an afterlife?

Didn't they just release a new one with Ellen Page?

Aliens are demons.

There are many stories of people stopping alien abductions by simply asking Jesus Christ for help. Either they explictly call on Christ, start praying, or sing a Christian hymn. Almost instantly the experience stops.

This knowledge was covered up in the alien community. Researchers felt that they didnt want to get into the "spiritual" side of things.

Know this: these demonic entities are very real and they're here to defile you since you are part of God's creation. There's a spiritual war going on for your soul and most people here aren't even aware of it.
Why do you think there's so much degeneracy going on in the world? All the perverse accusations in Hollywood? Why is it that a lot of people in the entertainment business are known satanists or are against Christianity? Just look at all the cult like activity and sacrifices these people do to please their master Satan.

I pray for you all and hope you may one day wake up to what is really going on!

Aliens are hallucinations usually caused by sleep paralysis. Call on Christ calms someone and therefore often stops the weird stuff with sleep paralysis.

It's like I'm really on /x/!

The wild thing is......in a way both of you are right and both of you are wrong.

I don't know if I'd go so "christian" about it but there have been researchers who have acknowledged some of the similarities between alien abduction reports and aspects of OBEs (Kenneth Ring comes to mind), and there have been some within the Ufology community who have adopted a more paranormal view of the phenomena rather than the popularized nuts-and-bolts/ET view.

Good ol' Riker showing a real abduction. Over 18 viewing only.
youtube.com/watch?v=gWDLE6lkH-A

Yeah. IIRC at the time the movie was made he didn't look back too fondly on it but these days he considers it an enlightening experience or something. I don't think he ever described the experiments being as terrifying as in the movie though, which is an amazing scene in an otherwise only okay movie btw.

Yeah but no one saw it
>'Flatliners' Remake Dead on Arrival
>Between the terrible reviews, minuscule promotion, and the fact that no one really wanted to see a remake of a forgettable drama from 27 years ago, it was easy to tell that "Flatliners" would be a flop. But it's usually easy to predict an epic flop. What's getting harder and harder to do these days is know with any certainty that any movie not part of the "Star Wars" and Marvel universes will be a big success.

toofab.com/2017/10/01/flatliners-american-made-box-office-tom-cruise-ellen-page-nina-dobrev-bombs/

Based on "true" events horror movie thread?

Top tier kino, love that movie so much

>got some spaceslut pregnant.

That was a Brazilian guy.

>Whitley Steiber: writes fiction
>people believe something he made up if he says its true
>L.Ron Hubburd: wrote fiction
>people believed and still do that what he wrote about is true.

come one people. they write this shit because they know they can make money off of dummies.

Yeah the giveaway is he was a horror novelist. What was new with Whitley was him claiming it was real which really upped the fear factor, around this time alien abduction stories were coming into their own. Not a bad way to market your book because he did get a movie out of it.

I was just messing around user. No matter what your beliefs are, that's a great dream.

Will need some sauce on this fellow countryman.

Also, if you guys ever come to Brazil (BRAZA, for the intimates), never forget to use condons. We're in an epidemic of syphilis because dumb teengers are fucking without protection.

>syphilis epidemic

what is this, the 19th century? where are your antibiotics?

Antibiotics are fucked bro. There's gonna be massive deaths soon.

>Don't forget they also passed all the lie detector tests

Not only did they pass the polygraph, but they passed the polygraph being administered by the STATE polygraph expert that worked directly for the state. 5 of the 6 tested passed, while the 6th proved inconclusive due to being hostile to the test taker throughout the test, however, he passed a subsequent exam. The probability that 5 men successfully hid deceptive answers from the polygraph examiner during that test is something like 5 million to one, which means they were all telling the truth.

Walton was asked to take a polygraph test administered by a 3rd party source, and he failed, however, the 3rd party was intent on disproving his claim, Walton has taken many polygraph tests after that event, however, and has passed every single one administered by the exact same man that administered the original tests to his peers.

That shit not only happened, but it happened how those guys SAID it happened.

Good. You guys have too many negroes and trannies.

Here mate.

sbmt.org.br/portal/epidemia-de-sifilis-congenita-e-uma-vergonha-para-o-pais-diz-presidente-da-sociedade-brasileira-de-dsts/?lang=en

fucked in the case of syphilis in brazil or fucked in general?

>>Travis runs directly under the UFO
>>gets blasted to the ground by some kind of force

Travis got too close, served as essentially a human grounding stake, and was hit with static electricity from the vehicle as it spun up to depart, resulting in an electric charge jumping from the vehicle, to Travis, to the ground.

This is why people working with sling loaded equipment with helicopters use a static probe to touch the helicopter before handling the load, as aircraft can build up a HUGE static charge. Who knows what the fuck kind of charge an alien craft builds up, or produces.

You can see an example of static discharge right before the bucket hits the water in this video. Now imagine how strong it was to have knocked Travis off his feet the way it did.
Static discharge from a helicopter: youtube.com/watch?v=K3djcxUCcvQ#t=8.326218

The aliens realized what happened and nursed Walton back to health the same way some would if they accidentally hit an animal in their car.

>polygraphs
>indicative of anything

yea they believed their lsd trip, shocker

it was a TV movie dicktard

Fucked in general. They have been oversubscibed for years and now the bacteria have evolved to resist them. It's only downhill now.

Remember this as an example of micro-evolution the next time you encounter someone who doesn't belive in it.

>>polygraphs
>>not indicative of anything

Every federal agency uses a polygraph for security clearances, as do police agencies, and failure to pass the poly can result in failure to get the clearance or the job.

The Jews simply lobbied against the poly to protect the criminals they defend in court.

The polygraph isn't perfect, of course, but it sure as hell can detect signs of deception among the overwhelming majority of the population, and from there it's just a matter of probability, and that probability favors the poly results. That's why they're still used today.

t. Richard Dawkins Fan

Keep being closed minded, fuckface.

Where are those stories? You keep posting this in that x discord server.
Give me some sources and what not.

It's great spoopykino. Saw it on tv many years ago. Years later watching Entourage I figured out the girl who plays Sloan is in it.

I remember loving the bit where they gibb the martian with a rocket launcher.
They literally throw rubber alien intestines and gore on the soldiers in the reaction shot.

Always wondered if OG Quake was inspired by that moment.

>demonic entities are very real and they're here to defile you since you are part of God's creation
Fuck off to /x/ with this bullshit.

t. Poo in the Loo director

one of the very few movies to ever spook me for reals and still does

No it wasn't i saw it in theaters when i was a kid and it scared the shit out of me.