Is it weird that I find him incredibly sexy? There's just something about him that makes me melt when he's on screen

Is it weird that I find him incredibly sexy? There's just something about him that makes me melt when he's on screen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSN5OKtwHKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=InNGZXFHgTs
youtube.com/watch?v=D0ayscI6IeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ur gay

>symmetrical face
>god tier hairline
>perfect teeth
>soothing voice
no homo

No I like men

Well, he wasn't the second teen wolf for nothing!

youtube.com/watch?v=uSN5OKtwHKQ

Hi Jason

He's one of those people who would be in the top10% of looks if you saw them in real life, but since everyone on TV is so attractive you don't really think about it

Basically he's like a sleeper 8-9/10. Has charisma too

I think I like him better now. Is this the power of daddy issues?

Him?

For me he's at the top. I think it's because of the charism, there's compassion in those eyes, you know he'd take good care of you

He's so god damn good in Ozark

He's just a chill dude
youtube.com/watch?v=InNGZXFHgTs
youtube.com/watch?v=D0ayscI6IeU

you're exaggerating. he's like 7/10 face stuck on an average body.

>7
Get out of town

I can see why he's appealing to women

Same here. Dudes got a lovely voice and personality

maybe he's funny or something

post feets

>user, buddy! Don't ask but this is stickier than I thought it'd be! Can you give me a hand?

What do?

I swear I don't wanna slobber all over his dick but I do like lemonade

>symmetrical face
>god tier hairline
>perfect teeth
>soothing voice

i think the guy's, next to being good looking, a total sweetheart, humble and smart and you can see it in his eyes imo desu senpai

I wanna see them fuck. I'm not even gay I think.

>>god tier hairline

its his haircut you dip, he has a receding hairline like the rest of us. Look at the pic and imagine what you'd see if he held his fringe back. If only we could all afford hollywood hairstylists

if he wasnt famous women wouldnt look twice at him mate you gotta be 11/10 and 18 - 22 for most women to give a shit what you look like. Its all about $$$$ and status or the rest of us

Not weird at all, he's one of the good guys

His personality on Arrested Development is too much of a turn off for me to be attracted to him.

Kek read that in exactly his voice

Personality goes a long way. You kinda seem like a shit person. Superficial, self-pitying and bitter, that's not a winning combination

fuck off retard

You are the reason why nice guys finish last. You are the reason why we need MRA now more than ever. Let the women know they have to fight for us too! We are not just good for a stable income and making them feel desirable physically, underneath our rough exterior more often than not lie seas of emotional depth and a longing to be heard too. #notarapist

How did you get there from that post?

looks wise, he is an average white guy in non-flyover areas among non-blue collar circles.

Micheal is an overall good guy with some flaws.
There's literally nothing wrong with his character, which makes it boring for some people. But in the end he keeps the family from falling completely apart. That is more than respectable. Unironically.

m8 it's all fiction, it's a comedy, and he's the guy who's only there to roll his eyes at everyone else's wackiness. You're taking this entirely too personally

He is amazing husband material

I'm just kidding 'non.
I know, I'm not that funny.

>like the rest of us
Uhmm...

well I've personally never seen a guy over the age of say 22 who didn't have a receding hairline. So you've probably what 15. Its called a receding hair line it happens to every big boy, unless you're mexican or asian then you've got more time

>Its called a receding hair line it happens to every big boy,

*mature hairline I meant to say. If you have a juvenile hairline you're a babby or you're not white

> 'non.
why not just fucking type user
what the fuck

a chad personality goes a long way, dark triad goes even further.

and how many hearts of fair maidens have you won by being urself and showing how nice and intelligent and cultured you are. kek

>if you're on Sup Forums you have never been in a relationship or talked to a woman
user...

i dont really like his smile

One of his best features imo

I don't like his movies. He only makes shit.

He could have been Ironman. :(
Imagine the usual awkwardness acting he does with Tony Starks quips...

Actually he has a receding hairline. It's his face and jaw.

alright but just so you know pic related and the like don't count

Why not?

like I said, I'm not that funny.

He's not even a real nice guy.
He's annoying, uppity and acts like he's above the rest of his family, when he's not.

Yes he is

It would be weird if you didn't find him sexy. This is good taste

Thanks for validating my taste