toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CA3b1sEMhVE
youtube.com/watch?v=BnC-cpUCdns
youtube.com/watch?v=0DNdXNHZO6w
youtube.com/watch?v=DtaxvHYRRts
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERupp4cMU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

almost time for Neko Robin, please share your rarest nekos

Time to play some Carl Duty 2 if you know what I mean, eh?!

>miss me yet?

Will sasuke ever stop being a fucking edge lord?

Deep Space Radio here, and Naruto's on, so let's start the show!

So people have been feeling awful tense lately, and we could all use a little time to relax and just chill out for a while. So first off on the list today is another bit from Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, Megami No Negai.
youtube.com/watch?v=CA3b1sEMhVE
This is a really cool song, it's got a certain sleepy energy to it, like it's upbeat and relaxing at the same time. It's music that makes you feel like you're riding along a beachside road at sunset. The brass section in it is fantastic, and the vocals just carry you away. It's all so smooth and cozy. Let the music carry you away, Sup Forums.

But, uh, don't actually go anywhere. We've still got more music.

Still not as bad as cartoon food.

How much does Nen actually improve ones abilities?

Kisame could kill everyone in that room couldn't he?

11:30 Dragon Ball Super 3 (of ∞)(Ongoing series)
>Where Does the Dream Pick Up?! Find the Super Saiyan God!
12:00 DBZ Kai 100 (of 159)
>Videl's Crisis? Gohan's Urgent Call-out!
12:30 JoJo`s Bizzare Adventure 13 (out of 26)
>JoJo vs. The Ultimate Lifeform
1:00 Mobile Suit Gundum Unicorn RE:0096 3 (out of 22 )
>They Called it Gundam
1:30 Hunter X Hunter 35 (out of 148)
>X True X Pass
2:00 Naruto Shitpuden 142 (of ∞)(Ongoing series)
>Battle of Unraikyo
2:30 One Piece 376 (of ∞)(Ongoing series)
>It Repels Everything! Kuma's Paw-Paw Power
3:00 One Punch Man 11 (of 12)
>Dominator of the Universe
Week 244 of Toonami
>
FLCL SEASON 2 & 3 COMING TO TOONAMI(2017)

GiTS replacing OPM

>
DBS::--
DBZ Kai: 58 more weeks
JoJo`s Bizzare Adventure : 12 more weeks
Gundum:U: 19 more weeks
Hunter X Hunter: 112 more weeks
Naruto Shippuden:--
One Piece: --
One Punch Man 1 more weeks
>
>Ratings for 1/14
8:00 DBZ:Super: --
11:30 DBZ:Super: 1,236,000
12:00 DBZ:Kai: 1,210,000
12:30 JOJO:BA: 915,000
1:00 Gundum:Unicorn: 819,000
1:30 HxH: 685,000
2:00 Naruto Shitpuddin: 654,000
2:30 One Piece: 584,000
3:00 One Punch Man: 614,000

What is up with the audio this episode.

WHENS BEE?

Too bad he keeps making her a titty monster.

>tfw dellinger wont show up in op for like, six more years

Who Katsucon here?

Ino really grew on me. I used to hate her for "being a slut", and she still kinda is. I don't know what happened to me.

Except Obito

Except the guy in the mask.

Kisame is cutest naruto

Almost, yeah.

Oh, I like this song!

But can anyone really beat Madara?

Cute girls(male) thread?

Next up is Zzz from the Nichijou soundtrack. This one comes in a few flavors.
youtube.com/watch?v=BnC-cpUCdns (J-pop)
youtube.com/watch?v=0DNdXNHZO6w (Acappella)
youtube.com/watch?v=DtaxvHYRRts (Bossa Nova)
They're all in their own ways, but the animation in the top one is cute so maybe give that a try first.

Anyway, it's a very lullaby-type song, very cutesy, maybe a little too much so for this crowd, but it's still a pretty tune. I like the acapella one's style, but the rhythm for the bossa nova one is cool too. The song fits the show's ED perfectly, very dreamlike and soft and fluffy and cute. Try not to let it actually put you to sleep. (At least try the bossa nova version first if you plan to go out that way, it has a neat little guitar solo)

>wanting big bulky non-cutting Samehada of the seven swordsman
>not the badass exploding axe sword

How arrogant is Sasuke right now? Does he seriously think he can beat an elite ninja?

Have you ever ran your jewels?

Samehada has its own fucking bullshit OP abilities.

Fuck Toonami.

Stop that.

yes please

Who is the third host? I know 8 and 9
The other one just filler?

What axe? And what is the big gingers ability

Samehada is just some sea monster that washed up on a beach and some asshole shoved a haft up its ass.

anyone have juri han beach pics?

I know right?!

Is the audio for this episode messed up?

>those nipples
What the fuck even is that.Jesus christ

Next up is Spring and a Storm from Tally Hall.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERupp4cMU4
I'll be frank, I'm not sure if I've already used this or not (shame on me, because I actually keep lists and I haven't been back through them all to check). But it's a nice song. Not particularly cheery lyric-wise but the tune is sweet and it always cheers me up to sing along to it. I particularly like the escalation of the music as it goes; each section builds along the way.

I really don't know why, but somehow the song just feels reassuring to me, despite the lyrics. Hope you guys like it too.

This slot was actually going to be filled by Special Delivery by Fantastic Plastic Machine but I couldn't fucking find it anywhere.

He's very arrogant

Too bad she fucks some random shit to kill him.

he is and he isn't

he is from the manga but he gets a filler arc to show up much earlier then he does in the manga

Watch as one Piece's audio is even worse.

Bring back Leone.

So is there any indication that Itachi being a double agent, and the whole "there have always been Jinchuuriki since the time of the First Hokage" in the original series?

Like I have no idea how much was the original plan, or if Kishimoto even HAD an original plan.

The ninja swords make me think of the 9 Pieces of 8 from Pirates of the Caribbean; they aren't actually pieces of 8, just random shit the captains had at the time. The real trick to finding and identifying the legendary swords is that half of them aren't even swords.

Why is everything after HxH shit?

is this the waifu dump thread

Doflaming may have been a bad guy, but a lot of his crew was pretty fuckable. Then again he also had a shit ton I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Sasuke is riding the high of beating his brother, someone he viewed as the top-most of bosses.
His shit will get pushed in soon.

very, he just killed his brother and he's had to be top 10 strongest ninja in the world

Tis the season for juri duty

What is with those fucking white cloaks?

Why does Saucekay like Itachi now?
Why does Sauseg decide the best way to honor Itachi, is to fucking SPIT IN HIS FACE AND DESTROY THE FUCKING VILLAGE HE SACRIFICED THE CLAN TO PROTECT?

THIS MEANS ITACHI'S DYING IN FUCKING VAIN BECAUSE HIS EDGELORD LITTLE BROTHER DECIDED TO KILL HIS OWN FUCKING VILLAGE.
THERE'S NO GOD DAMNED WAY SAUCE CAN MANAGE REMOTELY ENOUGH DICKING TO RESTORE AN ENTIRE FUCKING CLAN'S WORTH OF TRENCHCOAT-CLAD FAGGOTS, SO THAT POINT'S FUCKING NIL. AND I DON'T EVEN FUCKING GET WHO WOULD WANT TO FORM A CLAN WITH A GUY THAT'S GENOCIDE HIS OWN PEOPLE.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION IS FROM HERE? RAPE HAREMS AND RAPE BABIES. THAT'S JUST ASKING FOR A BACKSTABBING FROM YOUR RAPE-SON WHEN HE DECIDES TO USURP YOUR EDGETHRONE; TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

Sasuke is powerful enough to be an elite ninja at this point in the series, it won't be easy but he could do it.

Sasuke's hubris is in thinking that he could solo the five Kage.

I dont really care for akame ga kill, but god damn did she have some big fat cat tats

Because worthless padding.

What the fuck.

It sure wasn't this, that's for sure.

cat tats is a top tier waifu, Tatsumi was a double cuck for rejecting her and Esdeath both

Yes, watch part one again it's all there.

bring back benoit

Leaf had the nine tails in Naruto, and later they fight the Sand who have the 2 tails, so it seems it was always planned that each nation had a beast for their village.

Reminder that the Shippuuden dub is still being dub and is still in the War arc.

I for one look forward to him getting his shit kicked in hardcore

I still don't understand why Itachi thought encouraging Sasuke to be as bitter and ruthless as possible wouldn't make Sasuke even more of an asshole than his innate Uchiha tendencies would lend to. Did he expect Sasuke to have the emotional maturity to realize he should do the opposite of what Itachi had?

Thanks.

Not even to Kaguya yet.

>yfw Hidan is actually still alive

SO MOE

>Killua is a homo and wants to marry Gon
>Kalluto dresses up like a little girl and is a brocon
>Milluki is a fat NEET
>Alluka is trans
>and don't even get me started on Illumi
Why are all the Zoldyck kids such degenerates?

Dellinger is the best tho, we agree right?

Good thing it happens TWICE. Actually a third time if bullshit didn't happen.

>but a lot of his crew was pretty fuckable

indeed

FOR FUCK'S SAKE DOES HE HAVE A NUCLEAR GOD DAMNED EYEBALL NOW?

Easily, with the exception of Obi- I mean, Madara.

Itachi being a double agent was definitely planned.

As for Jinchuuriki, I think it became a thing after Gaara and the Chuunin exam.

He died of starvation.

>I still don't understand why Itachi thought encouraging Sasuke to be as bitter and ruthless as possible wouldn't make Sasuke even more of an asshole than his innate Uchiha tendencies would lend to.

It's more that he wanted Sasuke to be strong and that shit is what powers up the Sharingan.