The last cartoon you watched gets the logan treatment

The last cartoon you watched gets the logan treatment
>extremly gritty and depressing
>only a couple of characters from the source material still exsist/are relevant to the story
>MC just wants to die
What happens

Ruby and Pearl are all that's left of the Crystal Gems and the whole world looks like Detroit. They just sit around joylessly fusing all day until Pearl trips on a dragon dildo and shatters.

>until Pearl trips on a dragon dildo and shatters.
Where the fuck would they get a dragon dildo in detroit?

From the dragon dildo store.

But if societys basically dead why would novelties like dragon shaped dildos exsist? And wouldnt it take more then s simple fall to shatter a gem?

have you been there

the streets are filled with dragon dildos

it's a wasteland

But the last one was X men...

>have you been there
>the streets are filled with dragon dildos
>it's a wasteland
So it should be called dildroit?

Pick the one before that then

Oh fuck you

>Samurai Jack
Just give a trailer already!

We called him, hell boy

>Thunderbirds are Go
>Some catastrophy wiped out all life on Earth and left it uninhabitable
>John just sits in Thunderbird 5 every day aimlessly while EOS tries to convince him he should go and live with the few hundred other surviving humans on the Mars colony.

>Samurai Jack
Already happening and I can't wait.

>Homestar Runner

It's just Strong Bad and Strong Sad.

Strong Sad goes on a silence strike and Strong Bad resorts to more and more crazy tactics to get ANY sort of reaction out of him. Eventually ends in a plot to pretend their friends are still alive just to get any sort of fulfillment out of torturing his brother.

I will be mocked for my lack of taste, but Family Guy. Peter loses his family and most of his friends because the problems he causes with his gross idiocy come home to roost. A lot of people die because you know, he's a fucking idiot.

He becomes extremely depressed because real life consequences permanently intrude on his slovenly, stupid life style and he gets diabetes, severe injuries, a stroke that doesn't magically go away, etc.

This could be good, or fucking terrible.

Probably just terrible.

I could actually picture macfarlane making this an episode

Freakazoid becomes a hell of a lot different. Thats for sure.

Why would there be a bunch of expensive shit lying around like that? I mean granted their value heavily depreciates when they're used, but still it's not like those toys are cheap.

pretty sure the cartoon already did all that

>Captain Planet
Twenty years after the death of Gaia, the world became an irradiated, swamp-like wasteland plagued by greenhouse gases. The world's population grew tenfold and everyone was armed with guns and suffered from HIV. The United States were split apart as the the Eco-Villains thrived in the chaos and went their separate ways to start their own individual empires.

The story focuses on Weeler, one of the few remaining Planeteers, who spreads the word of a savior called Captain Planet. In his quest, he must find a squad of four no-nonsense individuals who would put their life on the line if it meant the sun could rise again.

After a long, grueling adventure, the new Planeteers face the the big bad himself, Ma-Ti.

Feeling like the power of heart wasn't good enough for him, Ma-Ti tried to use the ring to seduce Linka and Gi, but the failed attempt drove him to brutally rape the two at the same time, followed by killing them. Shortly after defeating Weeler and Kwame, he put on all four rings and tore a hole through the ozone layer and into Gaia's head. The grief of failing Earth drove Kwame to suicide and Weeler knew he had to avenge them all.

After two episodes of Weeler and Ma-Ti having a philosophical debate on the matter, it all boils down to using the rings to summon Captain Planet. What they didn't know is their hero was here all along and rotting in a compost heap on the tallest structure over New Orleans, constantly repeating under his breath for the sweet release of death.

Weeler shredded Ma-Ti's arm off with bullets, leading to the dark prince to pass out from blood loss. When he awoke, he was tied to the world's last living tree and found the rings were melted into a golden dagger (that also put Captain Planet out of his misery), which Weeler used to stab and twist into Ma-Ti's heart. In the end, the new Planeteers vowed to leave eachother to live their own path and swore they'd kill one another for food and supplies if they ever met again.

Holy fuck

The Clone Wars. Obi Wan is the last surviving Jedi after Darth Sidious successfully control the republic, Anakin has fallen to the dark si...

Oh wait... sorry.

Is that Sauron I see? Is this a hint we'll get DINOSAURS in the future X-Men movies?
Pls.

Make it so.

I am ready to suffer.

The Angry Beavers....I guess this time they're really angry.

>Teen Titans GO
So it's exactly the same.

It would have to have atleast half of the main cast and a more depressive feel to meet OPs criteria

The Galra conquered the universe, it's down to kieth and pidge, still looking for pidge's brother, Zarkon has control of the black lion, the rest were destroyed, kieth becomes a space alcoholic

So... Koichi is Jotaro now?

and no, I don't consider Josuke the MC

It's been done before
>MLP fanon where Twilight becomes immortal and outlives all of her friends

>Real Ghostbusters
Huh. I guess I just made Extreme Ghostbusters again.