What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? >Interlinked

>What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? >Interlinked

Interlinked.

>What's it like to know someone wants to spend time with you not because they have to but because they enjoy your company? interlinked

I-i-interlinked.

>Have you ever felt the warmth of being intimate and close with a loved one?
Cells within cells

way off baseline, mother fucker

i dont understand this scene

Baseline tests are designed to measure whether a replicant is still within programming parameters, in other words, still a loyal obedient slave machine.
If they become too human, their emotion response fails the test
Cells

It's trying to invoke emotion to tell if he's functioning correctly or not.

I dont know bud

>Do they keep you a box at night? >Cells

Humans think about the question and either get an emotional response or hesitate when it comes to the repeat phrase.

A functioning replicant doesn't care about the questions and repeats the phrase no problem.

>Do you comply with everything you are ordered to? >Plebs
>Plebs

>Why do some reviewers think the Rise of Wallace's Replicants is about feminism? >Plebs
>Plebs

>Can you understand people who don't get Baseline testing? >Plebs
>Plebs

anyone got a script for that scene? I love it.

Have you ever had a woman look at you like this?

cells within cells, interlinked

clearly listening to the person behind her, holy shit, I wish they would have sat in a circle so that this webm would never have been created.

...Interlinked.

She is definitely one of the prettiest women out there. I think all women can be divided into the "cute, protect" and "strong, fuck" categories.
such a incel thing to say but i believe it.

We're gonna have to retire this one

what the interview. they link eyes multiple times and she start acting like a love struck teenager

be warned, the interviewer is one of the most cringiest cunts I had to listen to

Fun fact about the baseline test. The original test didn't really work for Gosling so he worked with Villeneuve on adjusting it so he could better understand what the test was supposed to convey. He came up with it bad off an old acting exercise.

when is the goose doing his directorial debut

foreshadowing

Here it's senpai.

>Agent C-I-A-dash-4-U, let’s begin. Ready?
>Yes, sir
>Recite your baseline
>And a milspec-green jeep began to run…A team of Bane interlinked within Brothers interlinked within Bane interlinked within the fire…And dreadfull distinct against a plane, a man in a blue polo waited.
>Bane
>Bane
>Was being catch part of your plan? Bane
>Bane
>Do you get to bring friends? Bane
>Bane
>When they do not work for masketta man do you call them in your flight plan? Bane
>Bane
>For you
>For you
>Why does he wear the mask? For you
>For you
>Did they teach you he would die? For you
>For you
>Do you long for him telling you his master plan? For you
>For you
>Do you dream about it being painful…?
>For you
>What’s it like to have Doctor Pavel in your flight plan? For you
>For you
>Do you feel that there’s a hired gun who should be missing? For you
>For you
>Big guy for you
>Big guy for you
>Why don’t you say that three times: Big guy for you
> Big guy for you, Big guy for you, Big guy for you
>We’re done…Agent C, you can pick up your gun

thanks

You realize he already did right?

Yeah, so what Robin Wright was presumably looking at on the console during his second baseline was an image of a chemical reaction in the brain between neurodes

>autism intensifies

Why don't you say that three times? Within cells interlinked

>chemical reaction in the brain between neurodes
t. Brainlet

She's looking at the release of neurotransmitters between a synapse in the brain. Why? Because they knew brainlets like you would go "Oh wow!" Why is it dumb? Because even if we could somehow image that, looking at one synapse out of 100 trillion isn't going to tell you shit.

YOU JUST KNOW

Look closely at your keyboard .. See the d next to the S...

Now imagine someone typing the word 'neurons' and muscle memory is driving their actions. They begin pressing keys N-E-U-R-O
> Interlinked
and they miss the N and complete it with a fat finger press of S which hits the D next to it and S :
> N-E-U-R-O-(DS)
>Interlinked

Now imagine a see of unimaginable neurons and imagine being able to center on a particular one for functionality. Now imagine the movie .. Imagine catching a similar type at the source of it
> CELLS
> INTERLINKED