What movie based on the most disturbed real person either historical or current would you like to see? Depraved...

What movie based on the most disturbed real person either historical or current would you like to see? Depraved, mentally ill etc., all goes. The more bizarre the better.

My vote would be for Tarrare

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronson_(film)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münster_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Stumpp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Camargo_Barbosa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Moravia_witch_trials
en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_d'Aubigny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’d like to see one on H.H. Holmes. Last I heard Dicaprio was going to play him but maybe the thing fell through. Could have been good with him but as for some one else I don’t know.

Donald Trump

I'd never heard of this guy before. Fascinating case, really.

Not a specific person, but I read once this possibly apocryphal account of poverty in france during the middle ages. Things got so bad and there were so many beggars that they had to find a way to steal people's sympathy (and money) from the competitors. So they started a trend of mutilating themselves to look worse, from dislocated fingers to missing limbs. Eventually they were paying shit doctors or butchers to cut up their faces for that purpose.

Among them was a figure known as the denatsate, who had its nose cut off as well as the lips and tissue surrounding the mouth, resulting in something so horrible people gave him money just to get him away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

This 2bh

>treated with soft-boiled eggs for his condition
Lol

That's still a common thing in India.

I want to see an H. H. Holmes film starting Tom Hardy

I love Scorcese but the book he's basing his film on is gay and the killer is barely in it. Plus, Leo for Holmes is going to suck.

That's common where I live.

>After being suspected of eating a toddler he was ejected from the hospital

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

HH Holmes is a meme

Denatsate wasn't a figure, it was the term for the amputation procedure.

>"He made a full recovery and offered to demonstrate his act by eating his surgeon's watch and chain; M. Giraud, the surgeon, was unimpressed by the offer and warned him that if he did so, he would cut Tarrare open to recover the items."

this is golden

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronson_(film)

always lol at that shitty teen moustache, 100% he'd have a Sup Forums poster if he was alive today

>"The name Elagabalus is branded in history above all others" because of his "unspeakably disgusting life"
>mfw

Also his spooky sun god was worshipped as a black meteor:
>This stone is worshipped as though it were sent from heaven; on it there are some small projecting pieces and markings that are pointed out, which the people would like to believe are a rough picture of the sun, because this is how they see them.

I'm still waiting for my black comedy about Elliot Rodger.

That Turkish sultan who had a thing for asses bearing resemblance to those of cows.

a Wes Andersonesque movie about Gef

Mills Woods

>Mills Woods
Is that the Eggman?

Make Louis Wain cat kino

I do this all the time

>google denatsate
>don't find anything
I'm french and never heard this term. Sounds interesting but doubtful

more like Tartare

Münster Rebellion film when?

So many deluded headcases in one place at one time. If you cast this right, it could be phenomenal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münster_Rebellion

It's amazing there hasn't been any SS Dirlewanger kino.

>Child molester
>Head of an SS penal unit filled with criminals, poachers and some Soviet PoW volunteers
>Doesn't bother to do any fighting, just massacres entire towns and villages in Belarus, claim all the children they bayonetted were partisans
>Even the SS gets sick of them, and realizes these men should not be allowed into society should they win the war and sends them on suicide missions in the hope that they'll be wiped out
>Dirlewanger's men literally lynched their new commander when Dirlewanger was wounded and in hospital
>In 1945 the unit is pretty much down to 1000 war ravaged insane psychopathic murderers
>They just flip out and kill everyone on every side and get wiped out

Supposedly Victor Hugo used the story as the basis for the main character in "the man who laughs", but I suspect it was the other way around

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Stumpp

Peter Stumpp was a German werewolf.

The best soucre is a english translation of a german pamphlet about his crimes and executions.

>For twenty-five years, Stumpp had allegedly been an "insatiable bloodsucker" who gorged on the flesh of goats, lambs, and sheep, as well as men, women, and children. Being threatened with torture he confessed to killing and eating fourteen children, two pregnant women, whose fetuses he ripped from their wombs and "ate their hearts panting hot and raw,"[6] which he later described as "dainty morsels."[7] One of the fourteen children was his own son, whose brain he was reported to have devoured.

best thing is his execution was on halloween

Jesus, somehow I hadn't heard this story. Sounds like it would be practically unfilmable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Camargo_Barbosa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)

Call it the columbian trio. They have like 800 children raped and killed combined

The fork was never found.

What kind of diagnosis would a guy like this even get? That's some pretty crazy stuff (if it was even real)

they already made a movie about this madman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Moravia_witch_trials

Not related but I love hearing about these weird people from history
en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
This guy for example

t. neofags.

Was this the dude they caught by using a little girl as bait, but protected her neck with a metal band, so during the attack he couldn't bite her throat out?

>Ivan the Imapler/Terrible
>impaled people and leaves them to die
>killed sheep for fun
>inspired Dracula
>impaled people at dinner then dipped bread in their blood and ate it
>also drank animals blood
>believed to be an albino because he stayed in his mansion so much
>technically a king

The thing that amazes me about these guys is that they basically travelled from town to town doing nothing but killing kids. Pedro Lopez went into markets, enticed young girls with trinkets, then walked off with them into the woods and raped and killed them. He never even did it at night because he wanted to watch his victims die. And he would kill a girl every two to three days for years. And no one in this time noticed the weird drifter wandering into town.

Actually he was caught once by an Indian tribe, buried up to his neck in sand and coveted on syrup so that he would be eaten to death by ants. A white missionary woman convinced them to let him go

Hahaha he was literally a trap. He trapped and prostituted himself in the imperial palace the absolute madman. Truly Sup Forums the emperor. How long until the first trap president?

Isn't most of this stuff made up because he was a traitor for his own people and got demonized for it?

His name was Vlad you muppet.
Vlad Tepes. Tepes means impaler. His father was Vlad Dracul.
And he actually protected europe from the ottoman horde.
He also nailed the turbans of turkish messengers to their heads for refusing to remove them inside his palace. He found it impolite

autism

>Vlad
>a traitor
Slavs in his area love him for fending off the ottomans

I think Daniel Day-Lewis as H. H. Holmes would be amazing.

>he goes method and learns how to torture and dismember people

I want a Jimmy Savile biopic but we'll never get it and even if we did it'd be heavily edited to stay within the "noone knew anything" narrative

Love this guy.

This might be cool but I fear that in the current climate it would just turn into insufferable "tee hee silly boys you're all so stupid"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_d'Aubigny

>Her father trained the court pages so she grew up learning how to ride and fence and dressed as a boy from a young age
>had an affair and ran away from home with a fencing master and started doing fencing exhibitions and singing to earn money
>ditches the fencing master because she'd fallen in love with a young girl. Young girl's parents send her to a convent to hide her away
>Julie pretends she wants to be a nun too and organises an elaborate means of escaping with the girl in tow
>After a few months, the affair simmers down and they separate. Julie is sentenced to death in absentia
>On her way to Paris, ends up duelling the son of a Duke, she wounds him but then they end up lovers.
>Continues towards Paris, gets pardoned by the King and starts singing in operas in Paris
>As a singer, became very popular with the public
>beat up a male singer who was pestering other cast members, tried seducing another woman
>Kissed a noblewoman at a ball and was challenged to three separate duels. Won them all, but due to laws against duelling had to leave France.
>Became mistress of a few more aristocrats before eventually returning to France to continue performing. Ended up in a relationship with another noblewoman who died, then she herself died a little later at the age of 33

Get Steve Coogan to play Garavito

come and see

Oh wait this isn't just a "historical" person thread, misread.

Holmes died at 34, Lewis is too old.

I want Jared Leto to star in a GG Allin film because I like the idea of him staying in character the whole time and throwing his shit on all the other cast and crew.

We need a GG biopic desu
We also need a Norwegian Black Metal biopic, but it'll probably be shit

Jesus!

I don't get it. How in God's name did he digest all that without dying? Without shitting constantly? It just doesn't seem humanly possible unless he only ate ever few days.

TFW when no Pasolini biopic

The Marquis de Sade wrote fucked up shit.

None of the shit you posted is true.

But here are some real anecdotes

>twisted sense of justice
>master of psychological warfare
>once turned an entire turkish army back when they saw a forest of impaled people
>second time he raided their night camp by setting horses on fire and setting them loose
>nailed turbans to heads when they refused to remove them
>a merchant once complained that his gold was stolen; the next day he woke up to find it back in his purse with one extra coin, he returned it and was told that if he didn't he would have been flayed
>he put an elaborate gem encrusted goblet in the middle of his capital with absolutely no guards, no one stole it because they were too afraid
>name literally means son of the dragon
>turks still use him as a boogeyman to their kids
All in all a terrifying motherfucker

>a merchant once complained that his gold was stolen; the next day he woke up to find it back in his purse with one extra coin, he returned it and was told that if he didn't he would have been flayed

Kek

alex jones trilogy

More stories:

>once two German monks came to his court; one admonished him for his brutality while the other praised him for it
>he had the first one hanged for criticizing him and the second one impaled for being a sycophant
>once he feasted a boyar and during the feast a golden spear was brought out. He asked the boyar who the spear was for. The boyar, thinking it was meant for him, not so subtly said that it was a gift for a loyal servant. Vladreplied indeed, and had him impaled there and then on the golden spear
>once he descended on a rebellious village and had everyone impaled on stakes. The boyar smugly told him that as he was a boyar he wouldn't get the same treatment. Vlad agreed and had him impaled on a stake higher than the peasants'

Are you retarded? Ivan the Terrible is an entirely different historical figure from Russia and Vlad Tepes aka Vlad the Impaler is the one who inspired Dracula, you mongoloid.

I don't get it, who put the coin and who was going to flay him?

From Hell would work if the theory that he's the Ripper is true.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Munsters but what does that have to do with this thread?

No, that's Mill Woods.

tfw no blond charioteer slave husband

it's not

probably was shitting constantly