Is American History X worth watching even though I don't like Nortons acting?

Is American History X worth watching even though I don't like Nortons acting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfn4EqeshdQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTdcCx54pQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its pure unfiltered kino.

watch it then realize if you're a pleb or not

she must be forgetting about niggers

Why is she defending MS13? They chop up people with axes and deal in child prostitution. So if Trump says something is bad the "#Resist" pussyhat people must say it's good? I'm confused

Subtly redpilled. Even though it TELLS you that Nazis are bad, their actions in the movie are completely justified and the niggers are shown in their true environment of violent savages for no reason.

what a stupid bitch :/

this is the weirdest part, what happened to a sense of perspective?

It's the same mechanism that got Trump elected in the first place, only in reverse.

It’s super accurate, the part about the Nazi turning into a liberal only after taking a cock yo his ass was spot on as all liberal men are gay.

it's trying to say the president should be as quick to label nazi's as criminals as he is to label ms13 members as thugs. it's not saying one is good, but that they're both bad. but is seems that the president has show racial bias in his public expressions. so there appears to be an agenda, even if that's not the intent, but it appears to be for sure.

Same thing when Trump was fighting with Kim Jong. The pussyhat people were siding with Kim Jong simply because he fought Trump. They would rather die in a nuclear Holocaust than agree with Trump on something. Weird times we live in. Both sides are fucking retarded.

Why would he talk about those groups though? they're basically fucking irrelevant (even though the media loves to pretend they aren't)

I 100% believe trump could find a cure for cancer. And the majority of America would say cancer was good and trump needs to stop picking on poor cancer. And yes america has gotten this bad.

it actually made me sad.

The President shouldnt use those peoples definition of nazis thats for sure.

And yes the comparison is way off.

Does the KKK go around killing thousands every year across three countries (the US, Mexico, and El Salvador) while trafficking massive quantities of drugs across the continent?

This is just leftist projection. No one's locking their doors and buying home defense because whites came around.

Since whites are so bad FORCE her to move to a black or Mexican neighborhood.

its a good movie

Irritating movie.
>a neo-Nazi character
>who makes good points
>relateable background motivation
>the dinner table scene
>this could be pretty good, let's hear some points from these characters
>nah jk, he's always angry all the time and acts like a violent jackass to his own family
Why not make him a real fucking guy instead of the predictable cardboard cutout, fuck

Genghis Khan was white? Holy shit.

>I 100% believe trump could find a cure for cancer.
imagine being this delusional

yeah i can just hear the whitey shout allahu akbar as he drives his truck through some infidels.

Because that was never the intention
The whole point of movies like that is to create a character who espouses a lot of the same talking points that liberals can't refute, but make him a BAD GUY to promote the idea that only BAD GUYS would say those things (true as they are). Therefore, good guys oppose him and don't think twice about it.

Or make a sympathetic character who's just "misguided" and realizes it over a fictional scenario.

>Using an image from a fictional movie as a source to support your real life argument

It's like when the global warming people use images of The Day After Tomorrow

Ingroup preference excuses the worst crimes

For blacks and mestizos, violence is normalized

Nice examples you cited there.

And since whites are so bad then why don't you get the fuck out and go to a white-free country to enver worry about the evil whitey again?

Oh wait you won't do that. There's nothing wrong with whites. You're just engaging in a policy of villification to justify total parasitism.

>everyone BUT whites committing violence all over the country

>the key word is "whites INCITE" violence, ergo whites are to blame for chimping feral 3rd-worlders who refuse to civilize acting violently. Whites are to blame for someone else's violence.

Sneaky bitch.

Except her, of course
She doesn't incite hatred of any kind, at all

i liked it

>Proud Boys

I can't believe this caught on. a right wing Physical-Removal squad named after the gayest song of all time.

I have a more concrete example that has already happened

Leftists are starting to be openly pro-nuclear weapons in Iran and NK because Trump said it's bad

Watch Romper Stomper instead

>White people aren't the prob-

this

>
>it's trying to say the president should be as quick to label nazi's as criminals as he is to label ms13 members as thugs. it's not saying one is good, but that they're both bad.

>Nazis

You mean Stormtards. They're nowhere near as bad as the old NeoNazi skinheads, who themselves don't even hold a candle to MS13.

And don't bring up the Dodge Challenger incident as an indicator. The girl died of a heart attack and the driver was confirmed diagnosed as mentally ill.

this. the superior skinhead kino

>what is "relative to percentage of the total population"

>The Investigative Fund? I've never heard of these guys before, let's look them up
>an office of The Nation magazine
Holy shit

The Eternal Roastie.

and they claim TRUMP isn't of sound mind...

>Proud Boys

I wanna murder leftists

Seriously, I wanna fucking kill some.

>some white kids with tiki torches
>kkk hasnt been relevant for years
>kids with pepe signs
Vs
>a notorious gang who butchers people
UMMMMM

>"incidents"
>source is whateverthefuck

>I can't actually prove their evidence is wrong, so I'll just attack their politics. Haha, I'm such an intellectual!

KKK has probaby killed fewer people in the past 50 years than hispanic gangs did this weekend

Also AHX sucks, just a pretentious melodrama with zero subtlety or thoughtfulness behind it.

>evidence

They offer some stats and then have no idea how to interpret those. Also they begin in 2008, which conveniently cuts off some extremely deadly islamist attacks.

dude i read up on so many leftist think tank statistics and they are always fucking ridiculous.

also burden of proof etc...

i'd like to see their definition of domestic terrorism incidents. i bet it includes shit like calling in a bomb threat.

People this dumb shouldn't have constitutional rights

>right-wingers pushed to the fringe
>vilified in media, their sentiments reduced to the stain of 'bigotry'
>surprise surprise they commit acts of violence

But let's be real here, Islamic terrorism IS a big problem, and right-wing terrorism is in response to that. We wouldn't have domestic terrorism on either fronts if multiculturalism wasn't a thing, and the people weren't forced to put up with it.

If you go look at their data they count Omar Mateen as a domestic right wing terrorist because he was born in the US and targeted homosexuals

they didn't show the part when his moms boyfriend molests him which is why he became a nazi in the first place idgi

>Islamic terrorism IS a big problem

but that chart proves the exact opposite, you stupid retard. the biggest issue is Islamophobia and right wing terrorism

get fucked, white boi

Isn't MS-13 among the most hardcore gangs on the planet, not just your usual drug selling, but all sorts of nasty business?

Aren't they the ones that's been purging niggers though?

Leftists wage a culture war with right-wingers for decades over their clash in values yet passionately advocate for more right-wingers, of an even angrier, more violent, sort to come into their countries and become citizens. Also, they are waging Jihad, and will likely commit terroristic acts for the next century against the country they're migrating to. Oh, and that Louvre you love so much? It'll be gone in the next decade, probably.

These people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

There was actually a study conducted showing that there was a preference for migrants by N. European women during the onset of the refugee crisis, but that that quickly dissipated following actual sexual assaults. They saw the event with short-sightedness, rather than a more scrutinizing, long-term glance, unafraid of holding politically incorrect considerations about what are legitimate conflicts of cultural values, and what that would spell for a country harboring a perpetually angry and disrespectful minority.

This is the face of white supremacy

You're stupid.

The demographic ratio actually highlights that it IS a big problem because white population dwarfs the population of muslims, yet they still commit so high a number of terroristic attacks. Not only that, but muslims committing nominally right-wing terrorist attacks are considered right-wing, so the study itself isn't reliable in it's bias.

Dem right wingers, man!

>Mueller couldn't dig up any muh Russia

>Is now investigating Podesta

bwahahahhaa fuck you liberal cunts, get some

Islam is the fucking DEFINITION of this mentality

How many people do you know of, seriously, who are big time feminists, gay rights advocates, outspoken atheists, rail against anti-Semitism, complain about religious people using legal pressure to impose their personal beliefs

and call for millions of Muslims to be given citizenship?

There's like a legion of incomprehensible retards. "It's too hot outside today, let me jump in this godamn furnace

What is their definition of a terrorist act?

Better ask what their definition of right wing is.
>If it's racially motivated, it's right wing!

They don't live in reality. They think they're right and everyone with enough "education" will come to see it that way, no matter how many are killed in the mean time.

People need to actually go to these countries and experience it firsthand. No entourages, no armed security, no return back to first hotel at night. Their tune will change.

>Mueller couldn't dig up any muh Russia

Source?

Leave it to a retarded privileged white girl to have a completely warped sense of reality.

It's just mind boggling to see a "pro-people who would cut my fucking head off" rally

I wonder if it's a passively suicidal thing like bug chasing

Even if he wasn't mentally ill

If you look at videos before he went into the crowd and videos from minutes earlier

Antifa were attacking people trying to escape, they grouping up and bashing in cars, trying to pull out drivers if they were suspected to be alt right or trump supporter.

Right before he runs into the crowd, a kid swings a piece of metal against the car which could have panicked the driver. Leftists are all to blame,

Social Darwinism at work.

It's a big leap from dirty refugees with no food to a fucking gang!

When it comes to Trump, liberals will always try and take the EXTREME opposite stance no matter how bad it makes them look.

>antifa isn't bad
>we should not only tear down confederate statues, but statues of anybody who has ever owned slaves
>taking a knee for the national anthem is one of the most patriotic things you can do

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

How could you not like Norton's acting? He's phenomenal in this, even though the movie's a bit of a mess

>this is what liberals actually believe

Bullshit, Antifa was not attacking his car.

How the fuck could his mom have a bf that molests him ? He was 17 years old when his father (who his mom was still together with) gets killed by a nig.

He would be an adult by the time his mom started dating again... that doesn't make sense

My family literally won't shut the fuck up about Trump. Dad watches MSNBC all day and takes everything the say as fact.

Imagine being so illiterate

I love his acting but apparently fucking everyone hated working with the guy to the point he's not in shit.

No one asked your opinion, nigger.

When was the last time a KKK member openly killed....anyone?

Hardly. Unemployed, poor and bored men are the biggest source for gang membership.

I live in a very progressive area, it's been a nightmare listening to people talk about politics since Trump got elected. I didn't think it would get worse post-election. Honestly I wish Hilldog would have won so everyone would shut the fuck up.

You would have been drafted by now if Hillary won, my dude.

Might have been fun though.

lol start from 2001

>And don't bring up the Dodge Challenger incident as an indicator. The girl died of a heart attack and the driver was confirmed diagnosed as mentally ill.
Propaganda

By the way, the Trump campaign illegally colluded with Russia.

the curbstomping scene alone makes it worth it

>By the way, the Trump campaign illegally colluded with Russia.

A year later and still hasn't been conclusively proven.

Wrong Podesta, retard. John Podesta is not under investigation and the Podesta that is under investigation is because of work he did for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfn4EqeshdQ

????

Yes they did.

WRONG.
Fucking retarded tripfag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTdcCx54pQ0

That was the final thing that spooked him after his car had sustain damage already while he was being chased and ultimately cornered.

I really wish he killed every single person there. Antifa protesters need to be hung

At least I'd have peace and quiet among all my neighbors

White girls like this deserve to be thrown to the fucking lions that would rape her on sight. What a dumb bitch.

Watergate took two years and this is much larger scale.

I read Stephen Kings latest book and before I started it I thought "How long until he mentions Trump". Turns out, 24 pages. Then it's a woman saying that he's worse than he man who turned her into a crack whore with regular beatings. If this was anyone but King I would consider it a joke.

>You would have been drafted by now if Hillary won, my dude.
How are trumpshits this delusional?

He was talking about before the crowd was ran into, but he was still wrong. There is proof all over that the car was being assaulted by objects and people trying to mob the vehicle before he even ran into the crowd.

There were out in packs that day looking to "scalp Nazis" . The driver will get off on self defense.

>it only took two years.
>two years in the 1960's
With the information age. It shouldnt take that long. There would be something. Plus if youve been keeping up the narrative is they bought facebook ads.