Is this the best recurring joke in any tv show?

Is this the best recurring joke in any tv show?

will it ever not be funny but at the same time tasteful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYLU31cAgHE
youtube.com/watch?v=wiurT26nBsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw they do a close up of the cut out and its suddenly smiling

I like that Chuck is in on it which lead to some amazing moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYLU31cAgHE

I loved that he lived in the store. I always wanted to do that when I was a kid.

I still wanna do that.

This episode always reminded me of this book I read in middle school about this pregnant hillbilly chick deciding to live inside a Wal-Mart until she actually gave birth inside said Wal-Mart.

It was a really fucking dumb book.

How could a pregnant chick even pull that off?

I remember when malcolm in the middle did it

Always wondered how much money he had if he really did pay for everything he used like he claimed.

Apparently some stores don't even care, I heard someone took a nap on a bed at walmart or kmart or sears and they didn't care, he stayed for a while night

>they didn't care

Being a retail wage-slave for a big box store is a surefire way to never give a shit about anything ever again.

It's hard to care about some guy sleeping on a bed when you gotta deal with cleaning up some kid's barf in the sex toy aisle.

Your Walmart has a sex toy aisle?

>tfw only learned recently that Chuck Mangione is a real person

no one else here is as stupid as me, right?

Depends if you like good music.
I knew of chuck for years but only last night found out what big sean is and i still dont get 3 six mafia

Considering the show is 20 years old I wouldn't be shocked if you watched it as a kid and didn't know until watching it relatively recently and checking if Chick was real.

That's the oscar-winning 3 Six Mafia to you

I never noticed it but in the earlier episodes, "Feels So Good" is used as muzak in the background pretty frequently.

I didn't figure it out until I was 25 or something.

"My cabbages!"

You can do that now and film your experience so you become famous on Youtube with the whole store fords trend.

Funny, I remember there being some Lifetime movie with a similar premise. Some pregnant chick makes a stop at Wal-Mart, lame ass boyfriend leaves her there, so she winds up working and living at Walmart. Strangely, I think Natalie Portman was in it.

History's next Mien Kampf will be written by someone who worked at a Wal-Mart in the Deep South.

3 Six Mafia's whole thing was basically that they were the first black musicians from Memphis who WEREN'T jazz, blues, or rock players.

He's real? Huh...

Huh I think I remember a Portman movie where she is pregnant and is at least working at a Walmart type shop.

It is a Walmart.

BELOVED CHARACTER ACTRESS MARGO MARTINDALE?

Its called Where the Heart Is, it looks awful.

Well, shit. Time to check out his stuff.

Chuck is the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiurT26nBsM

Huh, it was an actual theatrical release? I always thought it was some lame ass made for TV movie.

>implying people from the south can write.