SAGA General

>BKV keeps hinting at something big happening soon
>Hazel's narration reveals this arc will have a big tragedy
>Hazel never mentions any siblings
>Description for next issue is "The Epic Conclusion! Hell is war, as Hazel and her family learn the hardest way."
>Next issue won't have a letters column "for reasons that will become clear"

So Alana is definitely going to get killed off in Wednesday's issue right? Will Marko get whacked as well?

bump

final bump

I don't think enough people here care about Saga to warrant a general.

speculation thread?

Meh. At this point BKV's shock tactics have become so tired you could try to guess ANYONE's death and there's a decent chance you'd be right. Like, I could say Marko, or Prince Robot, or the tranny die next issue and it'd sound plausible.

you are the fucking worst

It's meant facetiously

In what way?

>Sup Forums
>Reading non capeshit

Saga sells more than loads of capeshit Sup Forums discusses all the time, it's as entry level as it gets

There is probably some big thing about half-breeds with magical power or some special ritual. I think the moonies will capture the little brother and try and use him and Hazel will have to stop him.

If Prince Robot was meant to die this arc, he would have died last issue.

>Marko and Alana both die
>Robot has to raise Hazel

Wouldn't even be made tee bee aytch

Prince Robot did nothing wrong

That would be hilarious, and I still mantain that Squire and Hazel are supoosed to date at some point.

> panel of Hazel describing a man that broke her heart has Robot on it
> Hazel gets introduced to Squire as a damsel that needs rescuing

It ends in German Goo Boys.

> that feel when that because of his father, he'd have had a happy marriage or a happy son, but never both.

It really sucks to be him.

>tfw you get rejected by a moonie-loving slut

I'd love to see how he and Princess fell in love because IV is so incompetent at getting anyone who isn't her (or a whore) to sleep with him that I imagine she did most of the legwork.

>Chapter 52

>inb4 Marko dies and Alana ends up with Prince Robot

>Morrisonfag
>Can't actually read properly

Checks out

I just think Alana will probably die because they never mention Hazel having a sibling

Saga started off strong, but its portentous narration and smugness got old very quickly.

What if... Alana dies and Marko and robot end up together?

Well I mean Robot does think about dick a lot...

>it's popular so I can't enjoy it.

I never said it's bad (although it is very flawed), I merely said that it is as popular as a lot of capeshit.