Is anybody else watching Mike Judge's animation/documentary series about country music stars on Cinemax...

Is anybody else watching Mike Judge's animation/documentary series about country music stars on Cinemax? It's a really good show.

excellent show
could not stop laughing about George Jones

I keep forgetting it, god fucking damn. I'll watch the first two episodes tonight after Curb and VP.

All I knew about him before I watched the show was "He Stopped Loving Her Today." Turns out, he was an absolute literal madman.

Also, he did look like a fucking possum.

The first two are about Johnny Paycheck and Jerry Lee Lewis. Good stuff.

can't wait to see more
I didn't like the Billy Joe Shavers one though
he might be a big name in Texas but I've hardly even heard of him

>"his eyes are too close together"

>I'M THE GREATEST COUNTRY SINGER OF ALL TIME
>Yeah, and you're tied to a fuckin' tree.

I don't want to spoil it for others but the lawnmower had me rolling

Yeah, this is a great show.

Next two episodes are about Waylon Jennings. I presume they'll cover how he was almost on the plane with Buddy Holly when it crashed. I lived in Clear Lake, Iowa for a while, so I'm interested in hearing his take on that.

the animation of the commentators tricks my brain into thinking I'm watching king of the hill or something

Great show, and also this. The lawn mower part was the best . So funny. George Jones seemed like such a regular down to earth middle class dude.

All these people mike judge has featured, these old time white country / rock and roll stars, they all seemed to stay pretty close to their roots after attaining fame and money.

Why is it that niggers like Jay Z and others become the most arrogant pieces of shit today

This show is amazing. Mike Judge cannot be stopped. Don't expect to see many threads about this on Sup Forums though, since it is universally liked.

Yeah, it's great.

Cinemax seems like a weird network for it. I feel like it would fit in better on a streaming site like Amazon.

>come back, I promise I won't shoot you again
lel

Why do country stars all shoot people and get away with it? They're worse than rappers.

cause the judges are good ol' boys themselves

>child/cousin fucker
>bigamist
>attempted murder
>people still love him

How did he get away with it?

he's the killer

Mike Judge should do another series on rock stars. Talk about Zeppelin and the Stones.

Checked.

Not my favorite episode but provided the best quote of the season so far...

>so he pointed that little .38 at him and shot him right between the mother and the fucker.

Its so comfy.

>The male turtle has a dick in his tail.

I love the story of how he broke his neck.

Dude did the original Squidbillies intro.

i've never heard of indian leg wrestling before but i kind of want to try it

>Zeppelin
I want to hear that fish story told by someone who was there.