twitter.com/TannerLPer/status/823199471723048960
rockman-corner.com/2017/01/first-look-at-new-mega-man-animated.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iaMsyXK2WW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/TannerLPer/status/823199471723048960

APOLOGISE

>Hideous design
>Written by Man of Action

I mean, the plot was DOA, so seeing that the animation isn't as bad as I had thought doesn't change a whole lot.

>that design
>hideous
Boy am I glad that you'll never be in charge of anything.

Are you telling me you think that looks good?

What the fuck is that coming from his head

Learning who was in that little think tank was such a disappointment. They're all capable of amazing things on their own, but all they do is shit out.

Yes?

Mini-Mega.

I have no idea what this is but that art style is gash.

It's literally megaman with some tron lines tossed into it. At least X had a color balance to it.

I'm just glad they're using the games' robot masters. With all the liberties they've taken mega-mini of all the retarded shit I was afraid they'd just make their own OCs and not bother with the real ones. They're going to fuck up the Robot Masters aren't they?

Kill yourself holy shit.

IT'S HAPPENING!
MegaMan design is not that great but I like the Robot Master design so far.
Also, FireMan and DrillMan appearing so early means that we will get Robot Master from different games together. I hope we get to see them interact.

I'm fond of Drill Man.

At least his civilian design looks alright. Generic, but alright.

Aki is cute! 10/10 would spoil and hug.

I am not ok with this

Where can i see media for this

rockman-corner.com/2017/01/first-look-at-new-mega-man-animated.html

>MEG-A, IT'S SHOW TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=iaMsyXK2WW0

If you guys paid any attention to the announcement beyond looking at the picture, you'd know they're explicitly aiming the series towards young children, not towards 40 year old Bob who wanted to watch Mega Man in mummy's basement.

If you don't like it, they don't care because it's not for us in the first place. I know that sucks after cancellations and a 6 year drought but it is what it is.

Well the Megamix dood DID do the Big O manga so fair enough.

You know what? I actually called that. My first thought was "I bet that's actually just a concept design, and when drawn by a competent artist this will actually look cool."