I started watching Star Wars the Clone Wars series on Netflix and can't stop watching. I really like it...

I started watching Star Wars the Clone Wars series on Netflix and can't stop watching. I really like it, but is it actually good or am I just autistic ?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this whole thread. your question. the picrelated. its all interconnected.

>ywn play swords with your mates again
Why was high school so comfy bros?

Chonological order.
starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder

I enjoyed the series. It gives you a great insight to what was happening around the clone war era.
Builds great lore and shows you that jedi are not as loved as people may think.

SWtCW plebs are almost as bad as Ponyfags

Its actually better and more nuanced than all the movies together.

What are they doing over there, bros?

Jerking each other off like true bros

getting their chubbies ready for penis inspection day

Serious answer is dealing drugs

They're obviously watching some prime kino on a big tablet while cutting class. They're huddled around the urinal so no one interrupts them

They linked up their Gameboys and they're having a miniature Pokemon tournament.

>he didn't the recess sucking each other off in the bathroom
Epic times were had, you missed out user

Rebels is better.

penis length survey

I can tell that's a meme just by looking at it. I'm having a hard time imagining another Star Wars show that hold up to this, especially one that lacks any main characters.

This one time my friend and I were at the mall and we had to go to the bathroom. There was one stall with urinals on both sides of it. We went to opposite sides of the stall and started to piss. I thought it would be funny if I started pissing on the floor in the stall to see if it would reach over to his feet. Little did I know there was someone taking a shit in the stall and that I had started pissing on his feet. He meekly said "excuse me" and my friend and I immediately ran away and didn't get caught. Thanks for reading.

I don't meme, you son of a bitch. Star Wars Rebels is better than Clone Wars.

Wtf is this from?

OP here clearly a sword fight, but Clone Wars has great storytelling style and compelling characters. Ventress might be my favorite Star Wars villain

>thanks for reading
you're welcome :^)

>penis inspection day
only in the united states of burgerclaps

If you just started and you think its good, you MAY be autistic. Theres some gems in the first two seasons but the quality doesnt start ramping up until season 3

it's very much a kids show but has some good episodes
good for a star wars fan

The Last American Virgin.

One of the guys brags he has the biggest package so they all line up to verify it

>he thinks its a kids show

Also I gotta say all the battle scenes are top notch the animators on the show are excellent

Honestly lol just look at the back of a Lehwrming woman's head lol