Yfw you realize you have to wait 32 more years for 2049

>yfw you realize you have to wait 32 more years for 2049.

ill be in my fucking 50s ffs

*concerned*

>implying bionics aren't readily available by then

Metformin has youth extending properties. Make an effort to contract type 2 diabetes now and you'll be fine.

who knows, probably by then they will have figured out some way to sell cloned humans with progressive growth that have a life span of like 50 minutes and cheap. they will probably have a menu of phenotypes from collected dna samples to choose from. you order one, place the dish in your bathtub add a solution and in 30 minutes you got a full grown or child size female in your bathtub. when you are done you add another solution to desolve it and it just goes down the drain or in your trash can. since its just alive for like 50 minutes or whatever how long you order, it doesnt know shit but pleasure and gets tired as the timer is out.
literally fuck and chuck chia pets.

>hologram waifus will be real by 2024 and having one will be an extreme social taboo

>tfw got into stem for two reasons only
>do what snapchat does but for nudes of facebook female ""friends""
>do human prosthetics so I can live long enough for the golden age of robowaifus

fuck, not snapchat, faceapp, fucking normie ass tech

roasties eternally BTFO

Cant wait to see the shitty Salon and HuffPo articles

>mfw at like 2064 max I will leave this dimension

Why is living so cruel? It starts rough and it ends rough.

>implying the feminist lobby isn't more powerful than the neckbeard lobby
>implying your precious holo-waifus won't be allowed the moment women feel threatened by them

>Hologram waifus are, sexist, oppressive and support the patriarchy AND HERE'S WHY!

remind us again who is the american president at the moment?

I'll just pirate one cause I'm not a faggot american

>tfw you will die

i'll be 113

one of the biggest chads on earth, who will feel no compassion for beta's like you or you're waifu

>tfw the only thing that makes me interested in the future is sci fi shit
depression a shit

>interlinked with my bool
What?

it doesnt make sense for him to listen to a feminist lobby you idiot

You know it's just a movie buddy?

>wanting to shitpost for eternity

No worry, you'll be too BETA even for an AI hologram! Even if you live to that age you will never be able to afford JOI! You'll be stuck with a shitty on-screen Avatar! Just like me! Except if I inherent some $$ from my Uncle!

I will be 70

Drumph wants men to fuck women and make babies, not holo-fleshlights you mexcrement

Its not the neckbeard lobby faggot, its the theres a huge market for this type of thing and the first to create will become super rich lobby, in other words nothing will stop the arrival of sexbots and AI's, nothing.

>implying the feminist lobby would care two shits about hologram waifus

You don't understand your own enemies. They were the first that would proclaim hologram rights and would fight for integrating them in our society with full rights. Also why the fuck do you think they weren't also all over this shit. Men are pigs, holograms are pure etc.

There would be only one "fraction" that would flip their shit about holograms: The backwards bible belt soccer mums.

like the Japanese give a shit
and once they make it, people will get it

hologram waifus by 2049 bois

I'll be 72

What if the world basically ended and we all lived in life support pods, and had our brains connected to virtual reality? Then you could imagine whatever body you want, whatever age you want, etc. If you want to be a little girl, you can, trannies won't really exist anymore, and there would be no crime because you aren't actually hurting anyone. The only time you would die is if the machines broke down or something.

yep, this is the only life you can live you know

understand that, as you sit here, typing away in your room, aging away

>not wanting to die so you can be reborn as a famous celebrity and finally find out what it's like to live a blessed life and never have to work a hard day in your life

>implying we won't cure aging in our lifetimes

get woke

Nice dubs...I'll be 85 in 2049...unlikely to live that long desu...

sneeds feed and seed, formerly chucks

I'd be 61, close to retirement if my shitty lifestyle doesn't kill me first.

It will still be far better than tinder

you will be replaced

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE MUSIC DURING THE SEX SCENE

She looks like Faith Godly in this image.

was anal implied?

>tfw you won't die sooner

YOU'LL BE DEAD

Christ you fucks are old. I'd be 52

I really hope I won't be alive in 30 years.

literally sexist comment

women will have their husbando holograms and you fucking know it

same with sexbots, there will be male sexbots with perfect penises that resize on demand in profiles generated specifically to the indivdual vajajay