Halloween movie recommendations?

Help.
>tfw invited to Halloween party
>won't know anybody there except maybe 2 friends
>I'm supposed to bring a cool Halloween movie since I'm the "movie guy"
Pls help, Sup Forums
What are some good normiecore Halloween flicks?

Also what film-related costume should I wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestproducts.com/lifestyle/g1760/classic-halloween-movies/?
youtube.com/watch?v=n747ktceuwI
youtube.com/watch?v=tV4PTwciTuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Re-Animator. They'll love it.
Then you put on From Beyond and really fuck their shit up.

Bring a selection of movies, I'd recommend Scream since it's old enough that most people would enjoy rewatching it and it's a Halloween classic and is normie friendly.

This. Same director, same writer, some of the same cast, both (loosely) based on H.P. Lovecraft stories, made back to back. Perfect double feature. Just be aware they're pretty offbeat at times but I imagine you guys would have fun.

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil or Cabin in the Woods

>Tucker & Dale vs. Evil
Good, good times.

the conjuring, it's a good normie horror movie

this. Always bring a selection and ask people to choose. If you're too much of an autist to summarize each one, just have the IMDB summaries pulled up on your phone beforehand.

As for the costume, Marty McFly is easy if you can find a vest this late in the game.

Videodrome

A Serbian Film if you want to make a lasting impression on them

This. Also maybe Trick r Treat and Tales of Halloween. Bring fun movies.

This

Put on Evil Dead 2 for laughs and scares and dress up as Baby from Baby Driver if you wannna get some pussy

Brain dead. Even normies love braindead

>Also what film-related costume should I wear?

Monsters inc

HURRRDURR RLM

w2c CIA shoes?

Dress as pickle rick!

>TFW Cia's outfit cost more than your whole wardrobe

normie shit, desu. it's a halloween party so it's largely an excuse to dress like a slut and fuck strangers in someone else's house. they won't actually be watching.

>dale and tucker
>it follows
>cabin in the woods
>the babysitter

all that shit is on netflix so you're good, wear a rubber half those bitches have herpes and the other half will have it by the end of the night.

The Thing. The right answer is always The Thing

Or maybe you've known about both for years because they're cult classics.

is anyone not gonna channel redditlettermedia and try an have an opinion or is the autism level here really 99%

I have never watched a full RLM, don't even follow them, and I love these two movies. Quit being such a butt head.

Cabin in the Woods for sure

I watched the first 10 minutes of that RLM episode but is From Beyond actually a good movie? I've seen Re-animator like 2/3 times but noth From Beyond.

Trick 'r Treat

>is the autism level here really 99%
I think we all know the answer to that

Cabin in the Woods. It's clever enough to attract fans of the genre to a unique spin, while also attuned enough to the genre to attract normies. It'll be fun for everyone.

The Video Dead

>Trick r Treat
Such a great Halloween movie.

terrorvision
go as punk rocker (from movie)

>Watched a video with Jack in it

Is this an actual party? If so, no one is going to be sitting down and watching a movie.

scary movie

Halloween.

This

Awful rlm Reddit idea

seconding this. classic gorefest.

>terrorvision
I haven't seen that since I was a kid. How does it hold up?

>cult classics
>for normies
Just shut up and stop it

Lying on th internet...

Evil Dead 2 followed by Army of Darkness

bestproducts.com/lifestyle/g1760/classic-halloween-movies/?
Boy this was hard.....

It is not a good movie in the way Re-Animator is no. But it is insanely over the top and weird. They were really trying to outdo themselves.

Well that sounds good because i just bought some weed

do Trick R Treat, very fun movie and hard not to like

Martyrs

That movie gets way too much praise on this board for no apparent reason.

Original Halloween, Friday the 13th 2 or 3, original Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream trilogy (or at least the 1st one). Should be all you need.

Literally anything. You won’t be able to hear the movie over the music and people won’t be paying attention anyway.

The Hunt or Threads
Scarier than all that foofoolameass horror shit.
Go as The Driver

trick r treat

Do Americans really watch movies at parties?

I'm guessing VVitch isn't enjoyable for normies.

they'll probably be fornicating while OP sits in the corner muttering "normies" and "kino" under his breath

You don't put the Witch on at a party, user. You need the right atmosphere for that.

Un chien andalou

Evil Dead 2
Braindead
Pieces

You want movies that have some humor and ridiculous shit happening that people can notice when not fully paying attention that'll get their attention, movies people can joke through without ruining it.

Or bring the Ebola Strain and watch people fall out with you.

Play normie core shit. Scream is a good reccomendation.
No matter what you bring, remember: No one gives a shit. Don't sit there the whole movie having a panic attack about what people think. Theyre all drunk or whatever anyways. Literally no one cares.

RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD
CREEPSHOW

>CREEPSHOW
Shit son, that's a classic. But if you're going to do Creepshow you have to follow up with Tales from the Dark Side.

It's not enjoyable for anyone because it's not an enjoyable flick

This is key. bring something enjoyable. People are there to have fun, not to reflect on the fragility of existence and what the director meant by his use of colour in that shot.

Don't you autists get that normies don't want to watch 2 movies in a row?

I went to my cousin's place and watched the VVitch and we didn't get though it. She didn't understand what they were saying and I looked like a total autist.

This movie is perfect for a party so long as no one has an issue with nudity.

Depends on the crowd. Re-Animator could brand you as the weirdo if you have true normies.

Krampus is my pick for something everyone will like.

Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Leather Club is Two Blocks Down

These are both pure normie garbage and for that reason its actually actually great advice seeing as you'll be entertaining a bunch of normies

>watch a scary movie
>sense a jump scare is about to happen
>pause it
>start pacing around the room

The Mangler
>wtf this movie is boring
>party continues and they get more drunk and they look back at the tv
>WHY ARE THEY GETTING CHASED BY A LAUNDRY MACHINE? WHO BROUGHT THIS FUCKING MOVIE?

>Don't you autists get that normies don't want to watch 2 movies in a row?
Don't you NEETs realize that movies are on at parties for background noise?

Fuck you, that movie is hilarious.

fuck you

A Serbian Film as you laugh periodically. Bonus points if at some point you start rubbing your obvious boner.

Girls will think you are patrician.

Trick r treat

Then krampus to fuck up the mood

I've never even seen it and I know Trik-R-Treat is the right answer, IF they have the slightest bit of patrician in their blood. You did say normiecore so they'll probably love you if you throw on an old Goosebumps flick while they're blasted. In fact I bet a 7/10 would fuck you just for that.

Good luck and report back on how it goes

youtube.com/watch?v=n747ktceuwI

>What are some good normiecore Halloween flicks?
Great gateway horror movie
youtube.com/watch?v=tV4PTwciTuQ

Shrek

>the witch
>at a party
kill yourself for even suggesting that

Lol

and how was the head?

Need I say more?

Don’t show trick r treat, that’s a Reddit movie

A Serbian Film

OP is trying to fit in, so this is good. But since when is it a reddit movie?

Vampires Suck

Bubba Ho Tep

Thank me later

Bingo!

Pontypool

these are both good picks, always a fan of campbell and pontypool is pretty good

this movie bores the shit out of normies, true fact

Normies will guaranteed get bored after ten minutes, watch something else and give you awkward looks while you sit there trying not to make eye contact

Great movie though

I just read the synopsis. It sounded Reddit as fuck. I will steer clear of that one.

Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Tell me that's a good pic because that's what I had playing at my Halloween party...

I'd pick this

>Only 90 mins
>From the 70s so it's got that cozy appeal
>Dated enough for some lols
>Girls are bitches in movie, which girls like watching...no joke

Otherwise I'd recommend the 1998 remake of Psycho with Vince Vaughn lol

It's a cult classic. Name one reddit thing about it.

Something from 2007 is not 'a cult classic'. It sounds and looks stupid. The anthology thing sounds try-hard 90s. The dumb story of the girls that are werewolves and the creepy kid that is dressed like a jack o lantern that appears in all stories sounds dumb and gay. it seems like everything i hate about everything.