She offers to "take you home"

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be gentle with me

Did she looks at Wallace as her father? Was she motivated by fear or the need to be accepted?

Do replicants have stinky feet?

She wanted to be the best in the eyes of her daddy

Accept the offer, of course
Yes, probably need to be accepted. She wants to prove to Wallace that she's useful/ a good replicant

why did she tell deckard that they were taking him home?

Why does a robot need to wear gloves when handling glass balls?

They don’t produce skin oil

She didn't. She was asked where they were going. She said home. Earth is a pitstop for Wallace. He's based off-world.

Replicants aren't robots.

why didnt goose just fugg her

Not sure if this is bait, but replicants are androids that are created to be essentially indistinguishable from humans, so they'd probably be producing skin oil. And if they don't, maybe she just likes gloves

>robot

why dont you just fugg the girl who wants you

>Earth is a pitstop for Wallace. He's based off-world.
This is only your imagination, haven't you seen where Wallace was? The failed replicant he stabbed in the belly? It was built on site

He just wanted the facts.

>home

DO what she says I don't want any trouble!

where did you get that screenshot?

Retire with extreme prejudice

decline because I dont know who that is

It explains only the Wallace Corp. HQ is on Earth the majority of the work is done off-world does it not? Also the replicant he kills is a new model not one he is producing.

Got it from another thread

DELET

where do you brianlets come from?

>inb4 someone replies to this with the picture of Luv stepping on Joi

I didn't understand why he was killing the replicant

it made no sense other than to establish Wallace as a dangerous weirdo with no moral compass

Let her take me home.
Duh, I ain't a gay boy.

His eye sensors saw that she was infertile. Fucking brainlets I swear to god.

Summoning Best LuvPoster

>androids
Yeah that what they said.
Robot.

dont do that

I'd be nervous but I'd go.

Why not

DO IT

Chewie, I'm home.

Nice dubs, and nice bait. Take your leave now

>implying she's wrong

She's so qt when she says that

Probably do what she says since she has the strength of 50 men and can probably crush my skull with her bare hands, unless I had a gun, in which case I'd shoot her.

2muchautism

SJWs shouldn't be allowed to watch movies

>ywn come home to this
why even live lads

then he's an idiot businessman, since he made a big speech about only being able to make so many replicants and needing more

maybe he's the brainlet

>complaining about autism
>on Sup Forums of all places

offensive to women?

maybe this person should kill themselves

she looks disappointed

>Ready for your daily pegging user?

t. brainlet who can't understand that Blade Runner 2049 was a feminist film

>we want women in leading roles
>no not like that that's offensive
What arbitrary criteria did they miss? The women weren't caricature STRONK WOMEN who love their period blood?

You see your waifu standing in the doorway with a concerned expression. But you're not comforting her, user. Why is that?

infantile people should go back to being embarrassed to expose themselves as being too stupid for the adult world

she probably doesnt even like me tbqhwy

Why didn't they fuck? Jesus Christ, couldn't he tell she was coming onto him with that stupid line about being desired. Their sexual tension during that last fight was fucking ridiculous

why would he fuck her

I just have to say, some of the comments I've seen from people discussing this film outside of Sup Forums make me wonder if the average american can look at their own reflection and understand that it is not another human in the room with them

gb2r

szhur89hlrx

was it autism?

Fun and excitement.

Truly /ourgirl/

he doesnt like those things

this is so cute
mackenzie looks surprisingly sexy having fun dancing in her bare feet
ana is such a stacy
silvia is cutest because she is too embarrassed, she was a virgin until like 25 and it shows lol

which one

bitch needs to put some shoes on thats gross

>never going to dance with a canadian, cuban and dutch girl at the same time

God damn mckenzie is so tall and has perfect toned legs.
Maybe the film wasn't so bad afterall.

You didn't like it?

>Sweetheart, it was such a good idea to take these SCUBA lessons, let's go see the great barrier reef

I was on the fence about desu. I enjoyed watching it but as soon as I left the theatre I forgot about it.
I usually want to talk to people about films that I really like or that make me think or teach me something new but me and my bud were like "it was a coo flick yeah" and never talked about it.

But then it was a sequel to one of my favorite sf films so I may have set the bar for my expectations way too high.

>that pic
It really isn't. More like what makes someone a person.

What do you mean I'm not comforting her?

You're just not comforting her. Why is that, user?

Found the music:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

How does Denny-V keep getting away with it?

I have been awakened

I will begin the posting an about an hour, now I just have to decide how absolutely autistic to make this one, I kinda feel like writing a nice and impact one tonight

possibly his fetish

>My waifu... I'll tell you about my waifu.

1. Because healthy fertile women have great nipples

2. Because you are a brainlet, they explained all key details more then once and even added in some flash backs for idiots.

3. Because she was the one making the memories, she was in the bubble because of her compromised immune system something she tells the audience.

4. Because he wanted an Ai gf. The prostitute was revealed to be a spy for the skin job resistance.

Is she trolling me or is she really this stupid and on her phone for half the film?

the latter, without a doubt. even normies that aren't that stupid otherwise just zone out and get confused by films if they haven't trained themselves to actually engage with something

You're doing god's work. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until I wake up to read tonights one, haven't slept for 33 hours and I'm going for another viewing of BR 2049 tomorrow, I need to get some sleep to enjoy it at its fullest. Godspeed

I want to keep my balls intact, thank you very much.

They are biological you brainlet fuck

A big theme about this movie is isolation. Every single character is alone in their own way. Joshi tells K how we're "all looking out for something real" while coming onto him. Luv makes a pass at him with the "desired" line, but gets shut down by K ignoring her personal question. Deckard is literally the loneliest of all the characters when we first meet him. He is far away from anybody from civilization, forced to leave his wife and child. And by my interpretation, K realizes he was alone with Joi, realizing she was just a program that just said what he wanted to see and what he wanted to hear.
Now, this sense of isolation is challenged by love, affection, physical contact, intimate human connection. This is obvious when the threeway sex scene happens. It's also hinted at in the final fight scene, where you *may* interpret it as sexual tension between Luv and K.

sleep tight

something about murdering people during the cumshot

>why would I wanna talk about my waifu?

but you still didnt explain why he would fuck her specifically

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Look, I'll see what autism I can work in without ruining the mood

Yeah I was just going on about the interesting sexual themes about the film, the question made me think

>waifus
>fanservice
It's over for me