How will "Cartoon World" react on Trump

He is now president of U.S.A. and he has really really dry balls.

Concerning about the Future of cartoons and anime development i seriously wonder:

How will all the pro-gay lobby react now?

Whats about other Cartoon designers, who will still stay in USA?

How fast do you think cartoon producers will change their patriotic underwear in a jump?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinehatnews.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/2017/01/22/villains-and-vixens-dominate-cartoon-roles-for-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=4hbWCggw2ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Report and sage

Marvel will get a incredibly cringey
Again

hahaha.. thats was kinda expected..

Hide all tumblrposting
Filter Steven universe

>IM TRIGGERED

>How will all the pro-gay lobby react now?
Why would they react?

Same way they treated Hitler.

Kimishima will rise to power.

HOW EMBARRASSING

Networks prevent politics

I remeber that obama was animated in the flashpoint movie

Will drumph also be animated?
I think people will avoid it

Do you really believe that Trump will control the media output? If anything it will only cause and even bigger backlash from the so called liberals that will continue to push their agenda thought comics and cartoons without a hint of self awareness.

Also fuck the autistic screeching meme.

What's with the whole "Trump hates gays" meme?

He's literally the most pro-gay Republican president in history.

i remember Cartoonists were all pro Obama few years ago. everyone else was branded as nazi or tea party fagget.

all shit went political and gay lobby hit hard the cartoon and family networks.

wtf i hate Donald John Trump now

It isn't Trump they fear, it's Pence

>Do you really believe that Trump will control the media output?

thats for sure. all us presidents do it. why should he not? the funny part is that none knows what he really wants from medias.. beside stop bullying him, his family and stop lying with fake news.

dude relax. none said he hates gays. USA has gay lobby and they do shit load of money with their propaganda and politics in the world. the question is how they will react on Trump (beside all those faggets moving into Chinada already)

All we need is for him to tax the Nintendo Switch and then everyone would rally against him.

Pence is to the LGBT community as Senator Kelly is to mutants.

>thats for sure. all us presidents do it. why should he not? the funny part is that none knows what he really wants from medias.. beside stop bullying him, his family and stop lying with fake news.
>thats for sure. all us presidents do it. why should he not?
>all us presidents

Vlad, stop shitposting and go drink some vodka. It's bedtime in Moscow soon.

medicinehatnews.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/2017/01/22/villains-and-vixens-dominate-cartoon-roles-for-women/

>Drumph
I'm sorry, are you talking about the 45th president of the united States Donald Trump?

So they gays should all fight to protect him in order to avoid a terrible future where homosexuals are all rounded up and shot by killer robots?

Russia's bitch yeah.

A person who wants to make sure a teenager doesn't start a zombie outbreak because he couldn't get his dick wet?

The media depends on the president administration to give them any kind of attention to survive
If trump decided to keep CNN away from the White House and they couldn't report on anything, attend speeches, ask questions they would be done immediately

This isn't the 60s kid, scapegoating Russia won't work any more.

rolf.. it the same with you shitfucks.

>this is what autistic retards actually believe

>implying anyone will buy the Switch
NO GAMES

The Switch is DOA, my dude.

Do you both need a safe space ?

No, your (you)'s comfort me enough.

>Nobody said he hates gays
I'm pretty sure I heard people acussing him of hating every single kind of person except for klan members
>What does he want from them
It's simple he doesn't need them, he can tweet wathever he wants and that's his word and the media doesn't really get to twist it because it's right there for you to check yourself
It's funny how much control he had over them even before he got the nomination, trump knows that 35% of raped near the borders are done by migrants and that the media hides it so then he goes 60% of raped are done by migrants and then the media jumps no, it's not 60 is 35
The most ironic part is that they want to fact check him but they can't go a single day without pushing some obvious lie
American media is done now they are getting all the shit they are responsible for plus all the shit the Clintons where responsible for plus all the shit Obama was responsible for

Liberals will continue to be pants-shitting retards, leftists will continue to do the actual work of beating the shit out of Nazis, alt-right will continue to LARP as Nazis and make cringey shit like the OP, and conservatives will continue to funnel money into themselves and Israel.

If we had to pick between Russia and their obsession with revealing the lies of traitors and having the worst possible enemy for America rule us I would pick Russia any day
I'm not stupid, I know the biggest threats come from the inside, when Russia revealed the mail's Russia want attacking America it was attacking the Clintons and the Democrat party and based on what we saw so should we

America is my safe space right now
If you don't respect my safe place please leave to Canada we don't need your destructive tendencies here

Lex Luthor and Norman Osborn have already been president though.

That's funny I associate a cold calculating killer who wouldn't think twice about ordering a drone strike for monetary gain with Hillary Clinton and so does everyone else

What i wanna know is why all the trump supporters turned into such babies when he won. If you say anything bad about him like people have been doing for decades they cry and go to their alt right safe space

I am sorry you have been triggered so much.

+15 rubles have been deposited to your account. Save up a little more and you might have enough for weekly viewing of Dancing with the Stars.

>the trump supporters turned into such babies when he won.

the jews must be paid now?

They can't handle the fact they backed an orange cheeto.

See like this. Back in my day the right could handle the bantz but now you guys just dish it put but cant take it. Sad.

Sorry doesn't cut it Satan
I'm afraid I already have my 3000 Twitter followers organizing a shit storm to remove you from this site and replace you with a shitposter who is more sensitive to the current situation
You won't be able to post anything ironic ever again

Good тoвapищ, good.

Is.. is there other color of cheetos?

That's a lie, where are my rubles? Also who uses rubles I want Bitcoin

They subconsciously are starting to grasp that they have elected a man whose economic policies will be the epitome of croney capitalism, putting even the Clintons to shame, and also the greatest ally Israel has ever had. And also I guess one of the people he's trying to hire wants to end net neutrality so Sup Forums will probably die off if that happens because nobody is going to devote premium bandwidth to this site.

Obviously Russia was acting in America's best interests. You are so very right, comrade.

>trying to spin the ctr shill meme against Trump supporters
You're cute, in a retard way.

Shit! Alt-right oppressing real Americans again.

Yes, several

Puh-lease, all of this "muh hillary so bad" stuff is so laughable. Clinton or Trump, they are all of the same brand, merely playing out an entertaining act for the sheeple.

Watch how Dolan really feels about Hillary "lockherup" Clinton:
youtube.com/watch?v=4hbWCggw2ss

It just so happens that democrats were acting on their own interest and nobody elses and exposing them meant exposing they wanted to fuck everyone over
If what those mails said wasn't horrible then leaking them wouldnt have costed them the election
The media helped to, I'm baffled by how they thought telling people not to look at the leaks would work

Please, comrade, your english is only so-so. We don't want western pigs catching on to us, no?

What exactly wasn't so bad about Hillary that everyone blew out of proportion?
You are able to mention exactly what she did wrong aren't you?

And Russia wanted to expose their party's internal corruption out of the goodness of their heart, got it. No ulterior motives. Just looking out for poor Americans, so that could have a less corrupt leader.

I'm honestly curious as to whether or not any of Trump's "keep work here" will affect animation at all. Like, will any of this overseas taxing affect studios wanting to hire Korean studios? Or does it only apply to certain types of outsourcing (like, material goods)?

not much is going to change.

most studio hire people who are quick and adaptable to change ideas or designs on the fly. As such, its take a lot of critical thinking and questioning to be an effect artist in the industry.

the industry is really about working with a lot of different people with a lot of different ideas from different backgrounds. so anything that promotes fear-mongering or xenophobia or outright rejection of open ideas is poison to the development process.

if anything, the industry is going to double down on their efforts to resist what trump is about, because it doesn't represent most people working in the industry.

You talkin' to me? 'Cause I don't really care.

Something something Benghazi, killings, fraus charity something.

Basic politician stuff.

Although it IS pretty funny that all the pro-Hillary media was so duped by muh leaks that they didn't even try pushing the "crooked Trump" angle in response. Even though the man is a walking fraud.

I don't give a shit if there was any ulterior motive, the ulterior motives where probably shit the us is going to bomb us so the European Union doesn't have to buy gas from us anymore
If what they did was expose corruption you can't possibly say they are bad unless you support corruption.
Whoever hacked those mails is a hero

But is Trump gonna make cameos in cartoons?

So either you don't know what was on those emails or you actually believe it's some serious shit and refuse to tell the truth
Got it

Yeah, it is stupid. Everyone knows Trump's shills do it for free.

nothing will change. Trump doesn't care about the comic/cartoon industry and neither do they. We'll certainly be seeing less accurate interpretations of the current president, given Trump's lower favorability to the general public compared to Obama.

I'm curious to see if they'll even go so far as to portray Trump as the evil president, but maybe it's best to just ignore him for now.

I want a trump anti drugs psa

You know acussing people of doing bad things doesn't work if you are ten times worse right?

There's some delicious ironing in that post, but I'm going to assume you're a pizzagater and have no self-awareness whatsoever.

Jump with joy that our president won't cuck us with open borders for Muslim migrants. You know, the people who generally hate gays on principle.
>Whats about other Cartoon designers, who will still stay in USA?
All of them, probably, I doubt much will change.
>How fast do you think cartoon producers will change their patriotic underwear in a jump?
Pretty fucking fast, if they'll do it at all, but again, hard to know for sure.

I bet lex luthor will find a cure for baldness and grow trump hair and superman will have to kill him

>I'm curious to see if they'll even go so far as to portray Trump as the evil president

well its not that hard to do wih what hes been doing already.

he'll probably be up there past nixon parodies in terms of a character who slimy and crooked.

Like when you get liberals crying because there is a poop swastika in the burger King on the bad part of town
While groups of thousand of liberals go around breaking shit, burning people's cars, kidnapping the mentally ill and torturing them and beating up people with bricks?

Memes aside, Islam and the militants within are a bigger threat than Judaism wishes it could ever be. Israel is an ally on that front, so as a former Sup Forumstard, I couldn't be happier.

Dunno he was giving grief to Disney importing workers under the Worker Visas.

So yea he may encourage more domestic production which is counter to what Hollywood apparently wants which is China buying them out.

But hey if it breaks the corrupted price fixing system they have in their production level it could be a boon.

I think the first issue in the LGBT lobby right now are all the black lives matter infiltrating their Marchs and threatening people who are only there to have a good time with violence
Why does the left self destruct so much?

Are you implying that a bunch of people rioting is worse than the incredibly obvious implications of Trump's cabinet picks? Of course you are! You poor guys are entirely focused on short-term gain, and only care about the news if there's outrage to be found in it.

Steven Universe - "Gem Harvest"

What has he been doing lately user?

Can someone please give me some fucking evidence? I've been asking for that shit since day one and none of you faggots are willing to give me any.

it won't impact it in the slightest. people may make jokes about him because he's a funny moron. was barack obama on ben 10 or anything?

>It is so important, so important to me, that you people don't do drugs. It just makes you look bad, makes America look bad.
>People, people are overdosing on marijuana out there trust me on this. I'm going to eliminate all drugs, and make sure those who bring it into this country are arrested. I'm going to do it, because Obama and Hillary could not.
>But when you make a bad choice like getting addicted to drugs, you deserve to go to jail, it's the law. So that's a warning to all drug addicts out there. Get your life together, because this America, and Americans do not tolerate this type of poison our in society.

And so on...

It would be interesting if Donald Trump gets recognized in the comics as a President (like maybe a variant cover of Superman meeting with Trump or something) or if there would be too much backlash.

good goyim defend your greatest ally. Islamic terrorists caused the great recession

Yes, the fact that the left became so authoritarian that they believe they are entitled to terrorism when they are denyied control is pretty much the worst thing I have seen come out of the Obama administration
It's scary to think how the world would be if they won especially knowing their disdain for free speech and the right to fair trial

ohh a lot of things.

just check the news.

Maria Hill will become president in Marvel.

>I don't give a shit if there was any ulterior motive

Played like a fool

With his 2016 winning streak he could aswell be the first president to defeat drugs

>Trash cans burning are terrorism

So the right has ceded free speech, free press, empiricism, science, human rights and now manliness and knowledge of basic law to the left. That didn't take long.

You really have 0 self awareness, huh?

I see a lot of news, non CNN news tho
Please tell me exactly everything that bothers you in detail, I have all day and I'm incredibly interested in what you have to say

Name one (1) reason I should be worried about Trump being president.

Protesters might break into your house.

So.... this is the power of constant memeposting.....

Impressive.

With his history of well thought out planning, I'm pretty sure he'll defeat seasonal depression and the concept of post-industrial malaise too.

Appointed someone who has no experience in education whatsoever to the Department of Education.

Appointed a person who wanted to abolish the Department of Energy TO the Department of Energy.

Referred to the press and everyone who's not nice to him on Twitter as "The Enemy".

Refused to release his tax information. Again.

Still refuses to stop lying or admit he's been lying.

Supported a bill that allows the House to selectively and quickly slash the wages of federal workers.

Attempted to turn his inauguration day parade into a military parade.

Plans to appoint Ajit Pai, an enemy of net neutrality, as the head of the FCC.

Lied about the crowds' size at his inauguration to make it seem like more people like him.

Praised Alex Jones repeatedly.

Secretly met with several foreign allies, all of whom are either extremely supportive of Russia or are directly funded by Russia.

Except the evil corporation didn't get me to vote for their puppet president by shaming me into submission
And Soros big black people riot didn't scare me either

Right now? Not very.
Within the next few months, as the Senate starts pushing through all the bills Obama stopped them from passing? Very.