>Marvel is more willing to work with Sony than they are with their television division

>>Marvel is more willing to work with Sony than they are with their television division.
>>Even Star Wars acknowledges the cartoons within the movie canon.

When will everything truly be connected?

Hopefully never.

>Even Star Wars acknowledges the cartoons within the movie canon.
Eh?

a ship from rebels was in rouge one.

Saw Gerrera was from TCW, and characters and a ship from Rebels.

Hera gets namedropped, Chopper shows up, and the Rebels ship shows up in the Scarif battle.

>Community has had more cameos in Marvel movies than Agents of SHIELD has

Also the intercom says "General Syndulla to the briefing room"

>>The Dean in Civil War
>>Abed in Winter Soldier
>>Danold Glover in Spider-Man
I feel like I'm forgetting one.

Let the shows remain weirder than their boring blockbuster counterparts.

Let them remain small and unconnected from the inevitable clusterfuck of a "cinematic universe".

Let them take risks in lighter doses and formats and avoid the hype and expectations of productions that range in the hundreds of millions in terms of production and advertising costs.

>When will everything truly be connected?

Chloe bitched at both Disney and Marvel Studios about cameos and diversity, so never.

Those are the only ones in the Disney movies but Joel McHale was in Spider-Man 2.

After Infinity Wars I could see them calling up some of the Netflix characters. Replace Ronin, Wolverine, and Jessica Drew with DD, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel.

Yes, I remember the Soup skit.

It'll suck if Homecoming doesn't have at least one scene where Aunt May warns Peter about those vigilantes in Harlem and Hell's Kitchen.

When Ike dies.

I wonder if Avengers 4 will be Breakout.
...er, Avengers 5. Man, it's going to be a pain knowing the Avengers films are one number ahead of the Phase they are in.

IKE "PEARL MAN" PEARLMUTTER BABY!
HE HATES THE X-MEN AND LOVES THE MONEY!

But that's not hard canon, and neither is Rogue One.

Just a reminder that Malik from Agents of Shield was on the council, and the one that ordered New York get nuked during the first Avengers film.

Alison brie as death when?

>and neither is Rogue One.

So MCU fans don't want the TV series to be part of the same universe, and MTVU fans do?

Movie guys don't you to have to watch 2 seasons of a show to understand their movie. It's a dumb excuse for not having a cameo. You don't have to continue plot threads from TV to have Daredevil or Phil Coulson show up for a cameo

Chopper is in Rogue One? Damn I really need to see that.

The hospital from DDs2 was referenced in Dr. Strange.

>Phil Coulson show up for a cameo
If Coulson were in a film again, I want it to be a scene where the Avengers are huddled around a table, and Coulson is walking by, doesn't even know it's the Avengers, slaps a folder on the table, walks away, and the Avengers don't see them and one of them just goes "Thanks", and that's it. Neither Coulson nor the Avengers notice each other, but the audience does. Perfect way to do it.

Pretty much.

abed's girlfriend is captain marvel

i just want to see him stop some thief or something, and for him to say "oh shit, its daredevil". also, he lives in queens, unless he goes into the city, he wont have to worry about them.

desu, the only cannon in star wars is the original 3. the rest is big budget fan fiction

killing him and bring back ward was the dumbest decision they've made in a while.

i think it was that he worked for another metro general location in the east village instead of the hells kitchen location.

They didn't bring back Ward.

putting an inhuman slug in his body is bringing him back.

Disney dropped Lucas's weird tier canon stuff shortly after their purchase. Everything Star Wars-related produced since then is all canon.