Mr. Robot parallel universes

>I can imagine that everything we experience, everything we see, think and do, is unfolding simultaneously in a parallel universe.
>And if so, how many copies of our cells exist? And might our mental states be conjoined?

>What if I told you we could make it like none of this ever happened? I mean, everything. Including what happened to our parents. If we could take it all back, from the beginning... what would you be willing to sacrifice for that?
>Angela, what are you talking about? That's not possible.
>What if I told you it is?

Anybody else found this suspicious? What if, and hear me out here guys, what if they're making the jump from h4ckers to actual sci fi parallel universes theory? I think that'd be pretty dope

yea bro you're right

damn dude

we gettin into Primer territory lads?

>1 poster
fucking embarrassing

was that the large hadron collider at the beginning?

WE ALTERNATE DIMENSION HOPPING NOW SENPAI?

>samefagging this hard

everyone that still watches is in this thread

I think it'd be a great twist for the show, given that S02 felt kinda uninspired
Maybe keep the ambiguity going for a bit whether it's just Elliot schizophrenia, also the whole Matrix aspect would fit nicely

Nah man it's three of us in the room

this can and most likely will happen
you will get a very well done full episode out of it

I think they will talk and dream about parallel universes, but in the end it will be just another unattainable idea to make people hope for something far away, instead of acting on their own reality. Just another instrument of alienation. That's what they did to Angela...

>S02 felt kinda uninspired

S02 was kino. I thought it was much more interesting than the cheesy hacker anonymous stuff from S01.

I hope there's parallel universes so Joanna can come back

When is Elliot going to have sex with best girl?

after me

I was actually unironically expecting them to hook up. I felt like in the previous seasons there was this sexual tension between her and elliot and last episode when he called her foxy I thought it was finally going to happen

Was this not obviously what they were hinting at in season 2?

Kill yourself reddit.

They're literally going to hack the universe

Angela hooks up with older men in previous season and it's implied she has daddy issues

Elliot hooking up with older woman would have been a good mirror to angela.

they never, EVER hinted at this, you fucking cuck

Are you one of those fucking shipping faggots?

there are at least 2 parallel universes.

one where elliot fell out of the window and the hack never happened

one where he didn't.

it's so obvious and fucking nobody on here or leddit is talking about it.

Perhaps you're just a retarded 90s born queer who needs to get off his phone?

not an argument

I literally just explained why I thought they were going to hook up. But by the looks of it they're going to set up Elliot with FBI bitch right?

They were, I felt the vibe of parallel universe or time travel with the suspicious dark army stuff and I've even read fan theories about the dark army constructing a device that could hop universes/time travel and that their machine is causing the brownouts. I've read this more than a year ago, somewhere during the summer of 2016

Don't forget the scenes with the Chinese scientists eating sandwiches in front of a basement around the time when brownouts happen. It was shot in such a way to suggest they have something to do with it.
Don't forget that the Chinese diplomat was obsessed with time and clocks, he even had a room dedicated to "time" . Or how White Rose too is obsessed with time and not losing it, even at one point saying "You hack people, I hack time. There are many other, not so subtle, hints that I can't remember now

And now we actually have the machine, that actually causes brown outs. We have the Dark Army speaking of hopping universes and that blonde chick blabering about fixing the past
The entire Dark Army plot during the 2nd season suggested time travel or something similar. You're an idiot for not seeing it

is this an argument?

You really are thick when it comes to noticing obvious things

al of u are dumb fucks this has nothing to do with time travel or parellel unverise ITS ALL ABOUT cryptocurrency

Isn't Darlene his older sister? Attempts count

being 2-3 years older or younger doesn't really make difference at that age, when someone says "older" they mean >15 years older

I've consulted my experts and they tell me it is not an argument.

have your experts taken updog into account ?

This series was shit and I couldn't make it past the series premiere years ago. Now it's some dumb dimension hopping scifi bullshit?

Zozzed

You deserve to get cancer.

>Do not mistake my generosity for generosity?

What did he mean by this?

Why does Sup Forums suck at discussing this show? It's kino

Too many teens cant follow whats going on.

its fucking all about the money and nothing to do with scifi white rose is building a cryptocurrency machine and she is using elliot and the rest of the useful idiots to take down the financial system so china can come out on top

Is there anything more stoner-tier than "muh infinite realities"?

Why do they make their twists so predictable? All of the visual framing and cyclical plot motifs in S02 pointed to the fact that Elliot was really trapped in prison all along. Now they've dropped any pretence of subtlety altogether (as heavy-handed as it was) in favour of expository diarrhoea? It's like they want to kill any suspense by letting you know all the twists and turns before the season has even got going.

Same reason Tarantino is never discussed.

there is nothing to discuss about Tarantino what you see is what you get with his movies and its not bad enough to hate on

The major plot device they've been hinting at is clearly time-travel, which I guess implies parallel-universes. I just hope the show won't go full-LOST and pull some clusterfuck along the lines of:
>"Elliot, wake up! Are you alright? You just fell out of a window! The entire show took place over the course of a single moment!"

But I suspect that him having multiple personality disorder and being unnaturally good with numbers has something to do with time travel.