youtu.be/RmykiOdHzH0?t=23
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism#Fascist_corporatism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Jack

You don't call him King for nothing

Jack Kirby biography film when?

Jack the SS stomper kirby.

Jack the whermacht whooping kirby

You'd have to wait for Stan to die. So never.

He was actually Captain America.

This is true.

>Jack ''Killing Krauts is what he's about'' Kirby
>Jack "Stabbing the 'Master Race' in the face" Kirby
>Jack " Sending the Genocide Back" Kirby

>Kirby's life intercut with gorgeous CGI/live action interpretations of his most famous comic scenes
Would be the first comic film worth seeing.

Alternatively, the saga of Marvel between 1960 and 1970 would just make a fantastic film in general, with Kirby and Lee being the primary characters, Lee going from an idealistic protagonist trying to make Atlas as good as he can, to a sack of shit businessman that uses his golden boy Kirby until he's forced to leave to DC.

Comic Book Comics kinda is an autobiography about Jack Kirby. It's about the history of comics in the US in general, but there is a lot of focus on him.

Jack Kirby loved three things.

Comics, Cigars and fighting Nazis.

Didn't he throw one out a window once?

You're lucky the King can't get to you now you dumb motherfucker

I'm scared of a geriatric old man?

Are the old Kirby collector comics worth reading, if I want to know more about him? Don't care about people collecting comics tho.

>Lee going from an idealistic protagonist

He was never like that, that was his character, he didnt even liked the comics, he wanted to be a real writer

In honor of this dumb motherfucker lucky enough that Jack Kirby isn't alive to hear that and punch his shit in. Post pictures of punching Sup Forums characters Nazis in the face in honor of the King.

Thats some weak as shit bait user.

At least add some poorly researched graph or something.

Kirby being a great artist doesnt mean his opinions were not dumb. Nazis were no worst or more evil than murrikans or russians.

Are there any superheroes who kill commies? Why is it always Nazis? Communists are just as bad.

>jew loves murder
further proof that the holocaust, if it actually happened, would be completely justified

>advocating murder of people because they're advocating murder of people (who are advocating murder)
Sup Forums is a worthless board

Adolf please go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
read it.

Pretty much every Silver Age Marvel hero.

>Why is it always Nazis?
Jewish propaganda, nazis disliked jews, nazis were bad, so if you dislike jews you are a nazi and you are bad. As for your retarded secod question the propaganda in the 50s was in times of peace and most comics were terrible the only good comics were more scifi than propaganda so most of that stuff is forgotten, by the time of vietnam contra-culture was a big thing. Also, Fidel Castro had less blood on his hands than Bill Clinton. So Your murrika number one post just shows how little you know of history.

>Nazis were no worst or more evil than murrikans or russians

So are you a neo nazi baby trying to jump on ship, or an old fuck who found his wife's son's computer

yawn

did he hate communists?

Considering that he was basically the real-life Ben Grimm? I can see it.

too bad he was a kike

World War II was an actual war.

pretty racist. do you have something against asians?

How buttblasted are you, knowing your favorite childhood heroes would hate everything about you if they figured out how you really feel

He is an American Republican dumbass.

>jack " the panzer punching" kirby

>jack "the hitler hanging" kirby

>jack "if you're a fascist, I will make you masochist" kirby

>jack "hitler hanging" kirby

A simple question: why are you posting racist pictures? Do you really think that asians look like that? You claim to have some moral higher ground, and then you post racist pictures. WTF?

He based Richard off of Stan and Ben on himself, actually.

So a neo nazi, ohhh I mean white "nationalist" ;)

>this weak bait is the best you can do
Your anger is amazing

Republicans hate the Nazis the most, though.

I am angry. I am angry at your hypocrisy. You probably think that bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki was just. You sicken me

Jack Kirby bane of the Mafia.

youtu.be/RmykiOdHzH0?t=23

>pol/ now becoming an sjw

your true colors are showing user...

Honestly, that was probably the only way to get the Japanese to stop.

I'm not the user you replied to, btw

>but it always ended with him killing four nazis

Two bombs were not enough.

>implying it wasn't always the case
user, how old are you?

I saved this a long time ago

Kirby was old school New York Jew, back when they weren't afraid to fight anyone that looked at them funny.

That's what i'm saying
Are you retarded? there's NOTHING similar between the american right wing and nazism. Nazism is to the LEFT economically of both Republicans AND democrats. Nazis were authoritarian, but authoritarism isnt left or right wing.

He believes "they" are the bad guy and "us" is the right path

>he says that while posting an animu loli

If you're expanding these pictures, you're a masochist

he's showing the reason why we needed the third bomb

While horrible, the Bombs were a far better than a land invasion.

It would have been like Vietnam, but way worse.

I don't see any blacks among the audience. Do you mean that his message is only for whites?

>Honestly, that was probably the only way to get the Japanese to stop.

>american education

The japs were ready to quit after the russians declared war, the bombs were nothing more than a drill and a pissing contest to put america in a position of power to scare the soviets, it had nothing to do with peace.

Imagine a Superman and Captain America cross over in WW2?

For americans? Sure. They would have their asses handed

I'm not American.

they could have won however it would have taken years to do it and lot's of manpower

>but authoritarism isnt left or right wing.

Open a book user, its rightwing, fascism and nazis have always been far right.
Its the reason why today neo nazis are right wing.

But we all know that. Denial is strong user.

Nope!

So what's far left?w

Well, then you have no excuse to be that ignorant, i hope you are from a third world shithole or Germany, being so uneducated and expending your time in this board isnt right.

>The most enduring lie is that the atomic bomb was dropped to end the war in the Pacific and save lives. "Even without the atomic bombing attacks," concluded the United States Strategic Bombing Survey of 1946, "air supremacy over Japan could have exerted sufficient pressure to bring about unconditional surrender and obviate the need for invasion. Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts, and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey's opinion that ... Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.

But what about that time the Regressive Left didn't want a White guy advocating rape camps speaking at their college campus? Both sides, user.

But superman is white, that doesn't make sense? How he can be inclusive if he himself is part of the problem?

Even the battleships would have been unable to contain the wrath of mighty Jack Kirby.

I love how sure you are about the bullshit you say, PINOCHET, TATCHER, REAGAN were far right.

Hitler was fairly centralist.
Hillary for example is AS FAR RIGH as Milton Friedman. But sure, use meme words of american media. Nazis hated Jewish banking and modern capitalism.

>Well, then you have no excuse to be that ignorant, i hope you are from a third world shithole or Germany, being so uneducated and expending your time in this board isnt right.
Why not? I don't care.

He isnt white, at least no more white than a white chihuahua or a polar bear.

You really are not educated are you?

This is a website for 18 + people who finished highschool

Not even you know what your babbling about. I doesn't matter if you dont want to believe it, nazi= far right.
But I know facts dont matter to republicans anymore. So whatever

You say that he isn't white, and then you compare him to a polar bear, who is white as fuck.

What are you trying to say? That it's authoritarian to not want to listen to some asshole? There's freedom of speech but sometimes no body wants to hear your dumb ass. You're not obligated to a platform and an audience.

>when the mention of a comic book creator sends you into a fit of rage

If you don't care about something, then it's a good thing to not give your opinion, defending the use of the bombs on japan after the cold war is plain wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism#Fascist_corporatism
Nazis were a bunch of thugs.

Why is there no fan art of this?

I want to see Superman punching the hell out of little shitstain Markus.

Why so smugness?

And now the cuck who writes Captain America thinks punching nazis is bad. Marvel went to shit.

Polar bear hair isnt white, its trasparent with yellowish tones. It looks white when the light pass on them.

White is a phenotype present in certian ethnic groups of the caucasian race. Superman isnt caucasian, isnt human and is not from this planet.

>If you don't care about something, then it's a good thing to not give your opinion
Yeah, I'm still going to.

>defending the use of the bombs on japan after the cold war is plain wrong
Yeah, okay. I don't know why you're complaining about morals on Sup Forums of all places.

>>This is a website for 18 + people who finished highschool

Aaah... what?!

If he isn't human, then why does he look like a human? Aha, checkmate atheists

Jim Steranko should be a side character. He'll be the flamboyant action guy that his too bold to control.
Like a toned down Saxton Hale.

I desperately hope that this is real.

>Nazis were a bunch of thugs.

Yes, but they were not far right, on the other hand ITALIANS were far right.

Gottfried Feder would slap anyone that would put him in the same category as Milton Friedman

Kinda weird how neo nazis support a right wing candidate trump huh? Why would leftist do such a thing.

It really makes you think.

We all know nazis are far right, you are not even fooling yourself.
Although nice b8, im not biteing anymore.

he's kinda good looking... oh no...

No wonder Reed is such an asshole.

>spends 6 years of his life diligently studying English, science and maths, just so he can be informed while posting on Sup Forums.

Where's Ditko fit in?

>spends 6 years of his life
Only 6 years? No wonder you don't know shit, you droped out in the 6th grade user.

>not being educated for life
>making fun of education

Ignorace is bliss