Wtf is up with the actor worship on this board The story / world and character "not fucking actors character " of the...

Wtf is up with the actor worship on this board The story / world and character "not fucking actors character " of the movie / tvshow should be talked about but 70% of all fucking boards is a bunch of idiots jacking off over personalities and not about the story / world and characters

imagine how qt she would look in this pic with normal hair

Sadly she is months away from hitting the wall.

sophia bread?

this board is proof that men like gossip as much as women do

>Watching IT with gf in the cinema
>that girl comes on screen
>turn to gf and say omg shes so hot
>gf looks at me angrily
>"she like 13"
>I just say "whoops" and keep looking at the screen
It's like the older I get the harder it becomes to be able to tell the age of young girls. 19 year olds already look like babies to me.

Your post only makes sense under the asinine assumption that Sup Forums is 100% men

bunch of pedos on this board if you ask me

Don't you fucking pretend like you wouldn't

silly user...there are no women on the internet

Ugly cunt.

dumb roastie

>15 years old
>pedo

Do americans really do this?

And what does that mean?

Can we save the Sophia discussion for later?
It's too early yet.

Like Emma Watson, Miley and Chloe, she's going to hit 18 and Sup Forums will lose all interest the next day.
It's fascinating.

She'll be forgotten like the others.

kill yourself pedofag

there is no difference between the
goose and his autistic characters

Sup Forums has always been creepy as fuck and known as “that pedo board”.

she is not the issue the fucking worshiping of actors fuck actors they are just tools and fucking billboards for ads give the writters / producers more props and fuck these cunts

Unless you’re also under 18 it is indeed creepy.

This girl is objectively ugly, just fucking look at her. Why can't waifufags at least imprint on someone good looking so we don't need to see this weird monkey/misshapen doll hybrid all the time

OP you're too new to remember when this board was ACTUALLY about actress worship

>is a bunch of idiots jacking off over personalities
Usually it's not the personalities they're jacking off over.

delete your account

this

I just turned 19. And my friends and family give me so much shit for being into older women. I have been since I was 16.

Why? Because any girl I see that I think is my age is fucking too young.

no

I don't get it, she's not even a real ginger.

jerking off to her, just to spite you

Nah, short hair is a 2 times qtness multiplier.

i don't get why we can't get sophia threads earlier,why?

>can fuck 15 year olds
>won't

This is why we can't have nice things user.

Is this a Sophia thread now?

Why else would he post a pic of her?

>Unless you’re also under 18 it is indeed creepy.
Are you american?
Be honest

Must be hard being blind user, even in this day and age.

I don't usually come to tv but i used to do it years ago
I just watched IT at the cinema and I was thinking "I wonder if Sup Forums is obsessing over that girl right in these days"
and then i found this thread

why don't you fuck off back to neogaf?

in interviews she looks way younger (like her real age) than in the movie ... its like they intentionally make her look older and sexually appealing :^)
i mean even if you dont agree with her having sex appeal she definitely looks way more mature than any of the guys in her friend circle that are supposedly the same age

the fug is neogaf man

You obviously mean the Froggo/Sophia pedos, why not call a spade a spade.

holy shit how new are you?

go fucking back to fucking reddit

is neogaf the new meaningless reddit offense ? like if you dont agree with someone you tell him to go back (to neogaf now) making the whole thing even more absurd and meaningless since neogaf is down? (hahah thats the joke amirite xD) .. fucking redditors i swear

i told you, i don't lurk here since years but i used to do it when this place was obsessed with chloe moretz
i hope this girl will age better than her, and i'm sure she will desu

>not knowing what neogaf is
>dislikes people calling faggots redditors and was obviously called one before

so you are from reddit?tell your kind to never come here ever again

Not even him but why are you proud that whatever euro-poor country you're in lets you fuck 15 year old girls?
The majority of 18 year old girls are too fucking retarded to be able to handle sex in the first place, and you think it's some accomplishment that you can fuck some 15 year old that doesn't even have pubic hair?

Like im genuinely trying to figure out what you thought process is

who is falseflagging who here i seriously cant tell anymore

Hello NEOGAF. Fuck off pl0xx

k best of luck user,lurk moar i guess?

thanks, and i guess... yeah

We hope so to user

anybody have an invite to the millie bobby brown society?

Ok now this is just sad

Have you ever considered that American teenagers are so immature because society and the law infantalises them for longer. I mean, you can't even buy alcohol until you're 21, the fuck is that about?