Was he a villain or a hero?

Was he a villain or a hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxWCAx94QXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was the best.

He was Lord Hater, Number One Superstar.

I get the feeling the creators of this cartoon were Gamma Ray fans.

I mean, it's not just a hunch. Everything about him looks inspired by this band.
The "ALRIGHT" shouts. The green rays (gamma rays). That pyramid Hater climbed in one of the first episodes.

Holy balls, best fucking villain is literally a homage to one of the best bands ever.

HATE'S GREAT; BEST VILLIAN!

He was an ape
AN APE

DATE KATE SHE'S WILLING!

CRUISIN THROUGH OUTER SPACE
WITH HIS HANDSOME SKELETON FACE

He was the greatest in the galaxy

EBA
EBA
EBA
EBA

err... I mean, HATER

HATE'S GREAT. BEST VILLAIN.

ARE YOU READY?
THREE TWO ONE GO!

I WAS BOOOOOOOORN

imho Hater banger Dominator because she had a dominant thing, and Hater fucking humiliated her from monday to sunday with no lub.

it might be my head cannon but after the credits were over she went to kock at his door begging him for his bone dick to penetrate her green pussay and basically became his bitch

this would be the plot in S3 that's why Disney said no to the S3

Hater is the skeleton of monkey.

He doesn't have a dick.

Monkeys have bone dicks

you're basically confiming my theory

>imho Hater banger Dominator because she had a dominant thing, and Hater fucking humiliated her from monday to sunday with no lub.

a greater hero than wander, who single handedly allowed and encouraged dominator to destroy literally the entire fucking galaxy

*banged
honest typo

he was mediocre at both

He was a studly skull muffin.

problem?

That was a masterful reveal. It hurts every day that they won't get to explore his past in full.

That's kind of horrifying but we've seen Hater's pelvis and there were no additional bones protruding from it.

Wait, when was the reveal?

Holy fuuuuuuck

AAHHH WHEN WAS THIS

The episode where Wander and Sylvia go time traveling back and forth.

shit, I missed that
guess that makes the ending epilogue make sense

that probably belongs to that rival of wander's who cracked all the puns

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Screwball would've been like a reverse K. Rool. First he's a doctor, then he's Captain Screwball Jones, and then he'd be King Screwball Jones.

That doesn't make any sense though, the lines one Hater's jaw are supposed to be his teeth while the monkey has pointy teeth.

>ship is just 3 pots and a garden shovel

holy fuck i never noticed that.

look throught this thread alone, he has different shaped teeth/mouth almost every time

Monkeys do not have alligator esque ridges on their spine and lightning bolts on their skull

he has a prosthetic arm which is indistinguishable from the rest of his skeleton. apparently there's more to his physical body than we got to know

Makes since Hater has that berserk Gorilla strength when in a pinch see
he probably got this power from some alien maguffin or got experimented on by aliens into his current state... man there was so much more left to explain why did it have to end there!?

The ridges are cartoonishly exaggerated vertebrae and the lightning bolts fused to his skull have something to do with the mysterious incident that gave him his electrical powers.

It's very likely that he's a skeleton in the first place purely because his flesh was zapped off by his first encounter with the elemental electricity that empowered him.

Like I said before in this thread, Hater was inspired in the 80s Metal mascots. Fucking everything about him screams metal homage.

The monkey shit is just an attempt at a lore, but the show got shit canned thanks to Disney.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxWCAx94QXg

What are the odds of we getting a Wander comic to explain more the lore and whatever happened to Hatred?

I really want to know what made him be like he is, and the Whatchdog origin that Craig talked about.

Did anybody asked Craig about comics?

Can someone tell me exactly what the art style in WOY was inspired by?

It reeks of something from the 60s and 70s, psychedelic animated films and underground comix, but I just can't put my finger right on it.

ah, uh,... Arzak Rhapsody? Wait, wasn't there an actual comic from which WoY got its inspiration from?
I think it even got a cameo in WoY

But the art style per se, it's straight from Fosters.

>Dominator keeps treating Hater like he sucks
>Is surprised that he could fight her ship
>Completely forgot that Hater would've taken her down in their fight if she wasn't a grrl
>Didn't consider that shitting on the guy who has shown to be the most powerful character on the show would be bad

For a universe threatening villain, Dominator sure was dumb.

Dominator's got a bit of an ego.

I think she was exploiting his soft heart just to enclosure him in a cell. And it would had werked if Wander wasn't there as well.

to be fair, successfully punching her in the face is one thing. taking down the intergalactic warship with practically his bare hands is another, absolutely nobody knew he has THIS much power

I did. Hater is wicked powerful.

all he ever wanted was to shove his skeleton dick up her tight alien pussy. Is that too much to ask? answer me this, Disney.

Everyone in this cartoon is. Remember the episode when Sylvia got swallowed by that living planet and broke the fuck out from the core of that planet?

Dominator is pure fucking sex. How did she ever get approved?

Lady Hater >>> Dominator

that's the whole point of her existance

WHO'S INSECURE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A GIRL FRIEND

FILMS HIMSELF LIFTING WEIGHTS IN HIS BEDROOM

HATEEEEER

For the same reason the series was canned:

No one was watching.

Ratings weren't the reason the show got cancelled user. (also why doesn't anyone use the word "cancelled" over "canned" anymore? fucking grammar hipsters lol)

Despite this being what seems to be obviously the finale, it made me want to pick it the fuck up.

Fucking yes.

Cute. CUTE!

>she got changed right in front of Hater

I can't believe they actually did troll face. That meme is, what? 10 years old?

Wut

How's that a trollface,?

wait a sec... i just realized that everyone saw dominator naked

And then that flip.

It will come back one day, Im sure about it, I have hope

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

I had always imagined that the watchdogs are the eyes of someone or some enemy of hater that they were doing the wrong and hater take them out to "see the true" or some shit , and when he realized what he did become evil

He was a villain and a hero.

He was a.... hellain.

can't he pull himself apart? Maybe he just takes his dick off during appearances and puts it back when he wants to masturbate

How isn't it?

Professor Balthazar, Rocky & Bullwinkle?

>SHE'S SHOWING HER BELLYBUTTON
>HOW IS THIS ALLOWED

>bellybutton
>dominator

why did it get canceled again?

>I had always imagined that the watchdogs are the eyes of someone or some enemy of hater that they were doing the wrong and hater take them out to "see the true" or some shit , and when he realized what he did become evil

Time for Watchdogs.

Is this from a pitch bible or something? Is there more?

LOW RATES
SHOW KILLIN

Does anyone have a d/l for the whole series?