I ship it

i ship it

Why are they still using this character if they brought the real Wally back? What purpose does he serve?

They can't just remove a black character in favor of a white one. Think of the outrage.

BLACKED

Being the son of a reverse flash opens up story possibilities

Wally might be back, but he's not Kid Flash anymore.

Someone's gotta be Kid Flash

He's a different and distinct character who happens to share a name and past title with the older Wally West. They'll probably end up renaming him or something, but I think he'll be around for a while.

Replace Bart as the teenage speedster of the flash family because future christian terrorist Bart was a fucking horrible idea that deserves to fade from the memory of readers same as New 52 Superboy who was a clone of New 52 Superman and Lois's future son.

Wally/Raven? Could be the new Superboy/Batgirl if they play it right.

Tim's New 52 Teen Titans team in general deserve to be erased from existence.

...Waven?

Wally/Raven was a thing in the 80's. They're literally just retreading old ground. Again.

Wally is too old for this TT, Kid Flash bullshit.

GREYED

no one wanted black wally anyway

>liking fire x log

You're living in a fantasy world, even if it does happen it'll never last.

YELLOWED

As a white guy honestly I ship it too. Anything that will piss off alt right racists who can't handle interracial relationships. Comics should not be afraid to do this kind of thing but you never see it because most white guys are insecure and cannot admit they don't measure up and that's why they are scared of African Americans. As a white guy I am glad to be supporting this book and I like Raven more than ever now.

Hella diverse, man. Breaking boundaries.

>As a white guy
No one cares dude

Wasn't she older? Did she get de-aged or something?

It already happened in Wolfman's NTT and it was a disaster.

Why do people reply to obvious bait?

I wish that they'd at least brought back Irey and Jai to hang out with Damien and Jon

Kidflash "hey how does your magic work?"
Raven "what do you mean? Nobody ever asks me! Nobody cares! Someone notice meeee!"
I don't care about interracial, Raven is written pretty shitty imo.

>picture of raven with a black hand on her face

The nails on that hand really rustles my jimmies. They're nasty.

How's Kid Flash doing in Williamson's run?

Barry's being an asshole who won't tell Wally his secret identity even though that would solve most of their miscommunications and misunderstandings

I agree. Now that original Wally is back, the only issue with new Wally is gone. Now he has room to grow and develope into a unique character that fits well into the flash family

NOW IN HER OWN EMO COMIC

Wally is black on the TV show. That is basically it.