About to start watching

About to start watching.
What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZzaYz80QDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not breakfast.

I'd say Michael Douglas's best feature, but I haven't seen much of him.

A movie

The truth

A movue with unintended messages. Micheal Douglas was supposed to be the villian.

Don't forget me now.

>NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE
NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE
>NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE

Wagecuck: The Movie

A very well executed wageslave fantasy film

A real dour experience.

It is not a happy film.

It's a real damn work of art.

A boomer having a temper tantrum about THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT REEEE
Enjoyable movie though

The villain? The villain was society. Not to say that Dfens didn't have personality flaws.

The symbolic existence and fall of the white race

>hardworking
>follows the rules
>is surrounded by leeches and filth
>forced to co exist with leeches and filth
>finally has enough of it
>chimps out a bit
>dies
>is forgotten
RIP Whitey

faggot shit.

NOW YOUR GONNA DIE WEARING THAT STUPID LITTLE HAT

F A G G O T S H I T

Snowflake throwing a temper tantrum

wageslave fantasy until it gets sad

reasons why hitler was right

> FAGGOT SHIT

BEST LINE IN THE HISTORY OF CINEMA

AND THE DELIVERY, HIS ACCENT, JUST PERFECT CHARACTERIZATION

LITERALLY Sup Forums BEFORE Sup Forums

As someone who has worked years in retail, I get triggered as fuck by that sentence, or anything involving customer "rights"

whats the point of this movie? is this like a taxi driver?

>that restaurant this morning, they were niggers right?

my rights extend to how I spend my money, I also have a right not to be deceived by your marketing, or claims

Look what it says on the stairs

I am more referring to people that try to skirt the policies and then get defensive and say "wow I'm a customer I can't believe you're not doing this for me"

NAME AT LEAST 52 DISTINCT EXAMPLES

REPENT

MUHHHHH CHEAP SODA WTF DON'T YOU KNOW THIS SODA WHICH YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CHARGE WHATEVER FOR DIDN'T COST THIS MUCH WHEN I WUZ A KID!!??? NOW I SMASH UR STUFF GET BTFO DUMBASS CHINK, SERVES YOU RIGHT!!!!

If I watch this with my Black GF, how offensive may she find it? She not very sensitive btw.

She'll like it. The guy respects a based black man denied a loan and straight up murders a literal Nazi who praises him for shooting up a restaurant full of "niggers". The only racially insensitive thing the guy does is wreck some Asians store for overcharging a coke

She would probabily identify with being overcharged for soda. Thanks for the info.

t. doesn't read threads/ asks retarded questions

This is the only review of it that you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZzaYz80QDA

An extremely brittle and inflexible man is laid-off from his job as an engineer at a defense contractor.

His wife had already divorced him because he was an asshole with a shitty temper.

He goes on a rampage.

Complains about inflation
Complains about companies having inflexible corporate policies
Complains about the wealthy having more money than the poor

Complains that things ain't like they used to be and that he should not have to change and grow like every other living thing on the planet

Commits suicide by cop.

Michael Douglas has some great stuff, actually. Movies that really feature his whole Michael Douglas 'thing'.

Particularly Basic Instinct, Wall Street, and Romancing the Stone.

Something that was hardcore during its release but is now quaint and rather comfy

Fatal Attraction too

This. The amount of people who would try to return shit they broke though improper use really surprised me along with the fucking faggots who would just make stuff up on social media or cause a massive scene in the store in an attempt to get their way.

Sup Forums: The Movie.

most of the times it's women doing that. those creatures were a fucking mistake, i can't imagine how many business were forced into bankruptcy because some soccer mom cunt with a suv had a temper tantrum about the most minor of things you can imagine

Don't take that tone with me. I pay your wages and don't you forget it. Go and fetch your manager, this is the antithesis of customer service and I've had it up to here with you.

Dfens was probably Borderline personality, he sperged the fuck out too much on people just being dicks, like the guy at the phone booth.

A good time.

It's very much not Sup Forums.

The only Sup Forums character is explicitly told that he's not American, just a sick asshole. Then he attempts to sodomize a man and is stabbed in the neck.

That guy was still Sup Forums as hell, but it was basically a bit part.

>t.biased synopsis

how hot is she

Nah, man. it's basically completely accurate except it ignores Robert Duvall's part. watch the movie.

I've watched the movie

D-Fens is a textbook tragic character. The older I get the more tragic his character feels to me but at the same time Prendergast (Duvall) comes off as a greater reality check at the same time. Falling Down is not exactly a masterpiece but it's a damn sight better and deeper than most movies that we get today.

>Sup Forums: The Movie

>doesn't feature a racist skinhead gunning down blacks in the street and lynching Jews

Yea, okay.

>Sup Forums: The Movie

>doesn't feature an overweight NEET sitting in front of the computer 14 hours a day then crying himself to sleep after weakly masturbating into an anime bodypillow

It didn't focus group that well. Mary Harron was attached to direct.

stormfags getting btfo by a proud american

edgy fedora

Falling Down and this are the same movie.

You're retarded faggot.

You're right. 95% of the time it was late 20s/ early 30s woman.

Except that Dfens doesn't kill any of the jerks, just the neo nazi

/thread

>Go and fetch your manager
Mfw my manager tells a crying bitch to take her broken product and leave the store.

No, falling down is a good movie.

damn right, he's John Q Public

he's not interested in either side of your self fulfilling culture wars

"Yes I went into the Store and the Manager Mr.Bla Bla was very rude to me in fact I don't think I can even bring my self to go there again" if this is a Walmart then there fucked

Not walmart, not even america.

LOL, no. We've seen Antifa in action.

Awful taste detected

She's cute. Petite with an impressive bootie and full lips. 2/10 feet tho.

>impressive bootie
Niggerfied normalfag detected

A movie directed by an alleged boy hungry pedophile.

>I pay your wages

No, you don't. My boss does that.

>A mid thirties autistic virgin gets mad that he is obsolete and worthless so he takes it out on the world who feels owes him something and blames all of his problem on everyone, primarily minorities.
Yeah, I can see why Sup Forums likes this movie.

It does feature a racist skinhead stuck in a position where all he can do is say offensive things.

so yeah it HAS Sup Forums, but it isn't about him.

Decent premise ruined by Schumacher's hacky one-dimensional direction.

a movie about white male fragility directed by a flaming homo.

damn, I had forgotten about baby Christian Bale

Now I'm depressed and can't enjoy Velvet Goldmine for a while

Most of the movie is a 7/10, the ending ruins the whole thing

>when Sheila wants nothing more than for him to bone her right then and there
Kino.

Literally did nothing wrong.

>inflexible man

Inflexible is the world around him. Not once does he convince anyone to do him a courtesy or act flexible by being nice.

And how did he change or compromise?

Watch the movie. When acosted by those gangland punks, he offers to just walk away. In the store, when told he needs to buy something, he does make a bona fide attempt to find something that fits. Even with the nazi, he just wants to go his own way but the nazi doesn't let him.

>snowflake
He left can’t meme. Come up with something original instead of stealing from the right. You’re not even using it right. But that’s the thing, isn’t it? The left can’t create; it can only corrupt what better men have built.

PEPE

fedora-core from the campiest director of all time that only edgy young white guys like

>As someone who has worked years in retail

thats called being a loser