YASSSSSS MARVEL

YASSSSSS MARVEL

>people on this board will pay money to watch this in public

>Sup Forums
>not torrenting everything
t. newfag

YESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

> Hire a black woman
> Cast her as a tranny

T-t-thanks, Marvel! Slay!

well at least Sup Forums wont complain about racemixing now

>Sup Forums shat on BR2049
>Sup Forums will defend this
Name a worse board, I'll be here all day

I'm so glad they portrayed Valkyrie as a sassy black lesbo just how she was in Norse mythology

Imagine driving up to the theater, buying a ticket and wasting 2 hours of your life watching this. Imagine being that pathetic

I thought she was supposed to be Thor's new hookup? I guess she must be bi then. or trans

This fucking level of pandering
Why does their sexuality even need to be brought up in a movie like this? Same shit with Beauty and the Beast, so boring

@89337369
That's not even worthy of a (You)

>lesbians
>progressive
Did I travel back to the 90s?

can they be any more transparent in their virtue signalling

time was your colour and your creed didnt matter. just how do conduct yourself.

that time was about 6 years in the 90s

She is the most cringeworthy shittest actress.

Her line 'here we go' in the thor trailer makes me cringe

and she fucking ruined creed

Its a lot better than just doing a bislut thats gonna spend the entire movie wanting to suck Thor's dick while i dunno thinking that Hela is hot.
Fuck Marvel and fuck you too FAGGOT.

What are you even going on about?

>literally hired for sjw's quota

lmao

This is going to be a groundbreaking film.

*blocks your path*

Why are you getting triggered by a lesbian

>powerful warrior woman
>she's a dyke

And using this old trope is somehow seen as progressive?

isnth she an alien basically? do aliens have lgbt issues?
does this add anything to the story?

You called? They are talking about MCU though. Marvel Comics has enough bi, gay and tranny characters. A whole race of shapeshifters even.

GAY NIGGER GAY NIGGER GAY NIGGER
YAAS YAAS YAAS YAAS YAAS YAAS YAAS
UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

Now make her fuck Captain Marvel.

the whole film should be just lesbians or i'm not watching

I wouldn't mind watching Tessa Thompson going down on Jaimie Alexander

WATCH IT MOOLIE

>a nigger lesbian valkyrie
Can't wait for a tranny jesus! Long live the Mouse and may the Porg be with you mmmkay?

>complain about "cultural appropriation"
>turn a Norse war angel into a gay neegress

So this is the power of leftism...

lel

mmkay

Its nothing, like its literally twitter pandering.
Theres no gay content in the movie, its not referenced or anything.
This is basically them trying to get hype on twitter, kinda like WW, except that WW actually is depicted as bi on comics like WW: Earth One while Valkierie is not, at most she shared her body like Thor did back in the day with a lesbian character a couple of years ago but she is not gay or bi.
Its almost like WW success completely mindfucked Marvel into insanity, i hope this baiting bites them in the ass.

>"Shit! DC beat us to the punch with Wonder Woman despite the best PR we could buy about Marvel being for diversity. How do we recover from this?"
>"We could make the Black woman gay..."
>"Print it! We'll out PC those fuckers out of the industry!"

First of many i hope

Thing is...they didn't.
They are just saying they did it but its not in the movie.

>Theres no gay content in the movie
>They are just saying they did it but its not in the movie.
Source?

>2017
>Watching trailers

>2017
>Watching capeshit

>2017
>Watching trailers of capeshit

Remember Seinfeld's bit on the Black and White cookie? When a high profile show was actually optimistic about race relations and people were generally at peace with each other? I can't believe how much we have declined on this front.

Its on twitter, the director and the actress were liking some 'YASSSS Feminist Valkirie' pics and it snowballed into OPs literal fake news article.

So she makes out with a chick in the Movie?

ENOUGH

Marvel doesn't have the balls to put a non-straight character in one of their kids movies.
Theres a reason why Phyla Vell and Moondragon aren't on GoTG and it wasn't because James Gunn didn't wanted them there.

>Woman is interested in fighting, fitness, and sports.
>"She's probably a fucking dyke"
>Turns out she's actually a dyke.
>"Wooooow, way to pander to the SJWs, Marvel."
Never change, Sup Forums.

Unless there's a graphic scene of her munching on some pussy, what difference does it make?

Putting the Weinstein spin on things:

>We have to cast a black female lead, for diversity bucks. But we don't want to go harming Thor's appeal to white women by making him an oil driller
>Indeed, only Jewish women are good enough for a God in the MCU
>I know! Lets make her another Amazonian warrior lesbian character

Damn they really bought into the "WW was only successful because of SJWs" shill meme

Thor Ragnarok also has the MCU's first BDSM supervillain.

>The MCUcks are making up shit now
Lmao
Always gets me

>women can't be strong and powerful without becoming butch dykes
Bravo Marvel

>Whitest chatacter in the marvel comic universe
>reduced to a black lgbt women
we've crossed the point of no return, the series is officially broken beyond repair

It's a common judgement made about sporty girls, that they're dykes. If you think that's made up, then you're more sheltered than I am. And that's sad.

Are you implying that Thor isn't a kids movie?

>the actress (not even a writer) says the character is bi (even though this isnt implied in the movie at all)

ah yes, just like how Frank is gay in Transporter 2 but not in 1 or 3 since the director of 2 wanted PC points after the fact and just like how Dumbledoor is gay but you only find that out years after the last book was published from a tweet

No

I think that's the whole point people are trying to make; other than virtue signaling horseshit, what is the point in doing this?

no one was saying that about nu-valkyrie

>this worked well for the comics

Huh, I thought I had you filtered.

It's not enough that they racially appropriated someone else's culture to make her a nog; they have to stir up more shit by making her gay too.

Figures.

Oh well. Disney stopped me from spending any money on their capeshit way back with black Heimdall, and this shit's NOT gonna get me to change that.

Dumbledore being gay fits, theres no other reason why he was so into Grindewall's dick back in the day before that shit that went down with his sister.
I never heard about Frank being gay in Transporter 2 thou.

>She is the most cringeworthy shittest actress.
Having seen her in Westworld and Copper, I agree she's a shit actress. Shame they couldn't at least get a muscle girl for the role.

Also this made me laugh from her twitter:
>YES! Val is Bi in the comics & I was faithful to that in her depiction. But her sexuality isn’t explicitly addressed in Thor: Ragnarok.

So she's not even *actually* bi, just an actress mouthing off

So she's truly a gaynigger from outer space?

>Disney stopped me from spending any money on their capeshit
I'm sure they'll be heartbroken once they finish counting the gorillion dollars their Marvel and Star Wars properties will make them

>implying every positive review of it doesn't reference muh feminism

Cry more

Shes not real.

I really don't think she is a bad actress perse, but she is one of these actresses that always get saddled with the same type of character, in her case being an unlikeable bitch.

>people already hate the casting choice for getting BLACKED
>might as well score some SJW brownies
Well played

>Nick Fury
>Human Torch
>Heimdall
>Valkyrie

I wonder which superhero is next on the blacked list.

Lesbians are the most palatable form of gay for normies

Sure. I haven't seen any of that rhetoric, personally. But I was just speaking toward the commonly held belief. I've heard is so many times, I just assume a percentage of people are thinking it now, without saying it.

Nah, those are dude gays and bi females.

Wait what happen in B&B?

couldn't they find someone less ugly and lighter skin?

>white Egyptian is bad
>white dude in medieval China is bad
>white Kusanagi is bad
>negroes appropriating white characters is good

Totally no anti-white racist double-standard here. Nah.

kekked

It's just a coincidence I'm sure.

That's because all women are lesbians

The Great Wall was an abomination, to be fair

Lesbians are the lazy, calculated, hollywood studio version of representation.

>egyptian, chinese, japanese
>the same as space alien
Calm down Sup Forums-chan

her creed role should be likeable but she isnt

The worse part if any show or movie took that stance now, being optimistic or whatever everyone would jump on them like hungry hyaenas and rip their asses for being literally Hitler.

>lets make the minority another minority

Why does hollywood love doing this?

It's only because white people insist on it. White people want less characters to be white for whatever reason.

Because if they don't upper middle class white retards and black retards complain about it.

but but piracy is wrong

Because that's what their "WHATTHEFUCKDOESMILLENIALSLIKE" algorithm keeps telling them

>The black heroes are all really gay
What did Marvel mean by this?

Gay niggas. Gay niggas.

Welcome to jewish subversion 101.

Why is everyone throwing a shitfit without watching the film? I honestly dont care about her sexuality as long as it doesnt interfere with the movie.

>>white Kusanagi is bad

(((ScarJo))) is a Jew, though.

Because you're a reasonable person who knows what objectivity and critical thinking are, unlike 90% of the people on Sup Forums.

Can you faggots stop being retarded?

This is the same company that didn't let Gunn use Phyla Veil and Drax's daughter for Guardians, a movie that no one gave a shit or cared until it became a FUN meme.

This is the same company that explicity de-gayed two of Black Panther's body guards for the MCU movie.

WW having a female love interest of even Batwoman appearing in the DCEU would happen long before Marvel dares to make one of their comedy characters gay in the MCU.