Literally what did he mean by this?

literally what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

losttv-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68992
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has a character ever been more mishandled than john locke?

I hated what they did to him in the end
still my all time favorite character ever

Non-plebs know when he durn to yah.

yeah but he's still by far the best character

I thought the widmores boat period (s4?) was the worst, they clearly had no idea what to do with him and just recycled the ben-john dynamic from the hatch which made him seem retarded.

>psychic dream from the island
>leads to something that doesnt lead to anything
>confused
>more psychic dream
maybe he was an audience metaphor

He was trying to cheer up Kate's bitch ass

yeah and then she just stares at him like a cunt

dubs of truth. I hate Kate. Has any one character compromised dangerous situations more than that bitch? I swear everytime there's a proactive plan she runs along and fucks it up somehow.

Godfather reference? Whenever there was an orange present somebody died

You mean dying non ceremoniously in a sad existence? Nah man EVERYBODY was expecting that. It is LOST, after all, the epitome of good writing. Psh maybe you're just a pleb, ya know?

she's hot, but she is stupid like every woman

>non ceremoniously

Yeah it's a bigger shock than unceremoniously, because that will just be ignored. It's the imperfections that stand out. I wouldn't expect you to understand, brainlet. You probably have a pretty boring life desu senpai baka.

I dont even

>desu senpai baka
Wow, just wow. I can't even those digits.

>I thought I was Sawyer trying to be Desmond

>BUT I'M LOCKE TRYING TO BE JACK

Why did the bad guy have to take over John's body? Why not literally anyone else?

John consented. IIRC

he was definitely smiling at walt baka.

durn

The Fuck? since when does baka have a filter??? baka

Testing: nigger. If it's what I think it is, Sup Forums is going to implode.

stupid neogaf scum

cuz he was dead and useful. then the MIB got stuck as him when Jacob died for some reason

Fuck you, baka.

they literally just used MiB to absorb all their plot holes, srsly dont think about it he was jacks dad multiple times probably even that fucking horse kate saw

I can't fucking believe there's still nigger twitter posters migrating here who don't know about the word filters
baka desu senpai

neogaf just died, all the (read: more than usual) underage faggots are coming here

being lighthearted for once

nigga

keep trying you'll figure it out eventually

L O S T thread? L O S T thread.

What is everyone's favourite and least favourite season?

Roodypoo

also KEKED

basketball american

1 is best
6 worst, although if you skip all the boring flashbacks it's better than 4

i miss lost verticals, post more

IDK why people don't like 4, the pacing was faster than any other season, the plot advances every episode (other than the Kate one of course).

they make locke retarded and his group tread water for like 5 episodes and they never even answer whether or not the mercs were going to kill everyone

fav is season 5, i liked the dharma stuff
least fav is 6 because of the flashsideways

I feel like 2 is the comfiest. All the stuff with the swan station was so comfy. I just wanted to hang out there and have it as my secret jungle hideout.

6 is by far the worst. 4 and 5 have their flaws but there's plenty there to make them really watchable. I felt like 6 was a total slog to get through.

bump

I feel like we haven't had a good lost thread in a while.

I actually read that the series was gonna end much differently but Mr. Eko leaving fucked it all up. He was supposed to be a main character through the whole series and essentially a foil to Locke. Locke would become jealous of Eko's more pure faith in the island and get suckered by the man in black and Eko would end up being the guardian of the island. He fights Locke instead of Jack and they both die. Jack becomes the next guardian of the island and takes care of it instead of Hurley. But since Eko left the show they had to just have Locke get totally cucked instead of developing him to the end over the course of the show.

where did you hear this? I heard that eko's actor didn't like hawaii but not the rest

these action figures are real ugly.

just finished watching it for the first time today and the last season is definitely the worst I didn't even care about it I just wanted it to end. didn't mind season 5 that much

Damn I want that
Season 2 was definitely a peak in terms of comfyness, and just how crazily intrigued by the show I was. That stuck throughout but there were cracks in the story forming by Season 3, where Season 1 and 2 to me are just perfect

losttv-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68992

There was also a couple interview where they stated they intended for Mr Eko to be on the show for at least 4 seasons. and since he started in season 2 that's pretty much the whole show. it's not hard to extrapolate that the original ending was supposed to be Eko vs Locke from all that.

Just trying to prevent scurvy, bro. They would be Lost for a long time. He knew this.

Eko was a mary sue so that fits, but I doubt they planned to do that given Jack & Locke have such a clear cut focus/dynamic it would seem contrived to insert Eko into it.

you got it right on the money

Id heard this as well.

I think theres little doubt that Eko would have been a much more prominent character as the show went on if the actor hadn't left.

That looks like it's the size of a tangerine