Mom! Dinosaurs only eat meat!

Mom! Dinosaurs only eat meat!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2UZoHXUg4g
amnh.org/exhibitions/dinosaurs-ancient-fossils-new-discoveries/theropod-biomechanics/walk-dont-run/
youtube.com/watch?v=bBFXzyp3sks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd eat her

Well dinosaurs had feathers

>we want the "mothers of autistic children" market

A large market thanks to those mercury filled wombs

that kid really needs more meat on his diet or he will turn into a nerd or worst, a millennial.

Did all of them, really? Triceratops? Stegosaurus? Apatosaurus?

no one knows but it's become more likely in the last decade or so

The oldest millenials are currently 35 years old

I always believed certain raptors had feathers but the idea of T-Rex being a big chicken is vaguely upsetting, and I think it's downright silly to expect the big herbivores to be birds.

Are we going to have to rename them to dinopoulia if this all checks out?

but I'm 42

I would eat her meat, it you know what I mean.

I'm kinda into gore.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2UZoHXUg4g

I like this ad

No, because birds are already considered part of Reptilia now.

Theropods are more likely than sauropods.

but dinos also loved vegetables!

>Big herbavores
They weren't. At leat not the four legged ones, no four legged dinosaur was actually a dinosaur, the surviving ones turned into other lizards.

Now I know how Plutofags feel about their dwarf planet

see But additionally some dinosaurs may have had feathers when young but lost them in adulthood. Larger dinosaurs such as the T-Rex would have no use for insulation. If larger dinosaurs kept their feathers then it would have simply been for communication.

Sorry, but it's always been this way, the only true dinosaurs are sauropods.

Mom! Eat my dinosaur meat!

this is the only ad i'm okay with interrupting my music on spotify

Then you're a lousy Gen-Xer.

Your Majesty, where is Dino-Time?

Elephants have hair. Same with these dinosaurs, eyelashes made of feathers or whatnot

Good.

Real animals didn't evolve to look pleasing to human beings

The only one?

Remider that Dinosaurs reincarnated a million years later as Birds we see today.

now they eat seeds and other kind of grains.

>reincarnated
>not evolved into
Do you live in one of the southern states?

The south being well-known for its belief in the non-Christian religious belief of reincarnation, of course.

Right under the bible belt lies the Siddartha sack.

That triggered my autism. Little fag is wearing a dinosaur outfit and doesn't know nuthin about dinosaurs. Dinosaur trivia used to be like a status symbol for the quiet, shy kids in school. Good times.

Gone.

Why does this studio's exited female expression look exaxtly like they have a cock rubbing up against just the right spot in at least one orifice?

ButterMILF naked on the dinner table, covered in salad veggies and Country Crock, saying, "Do you still only eat meat?"

ButterMILF in naked apron.

Just throwing some drawfag ideas out there just in case...

What the fuck is this goblin creature

You mean Grizzlyhawk

I refuse to believe that those hips belong to a vegan.

Fuck off retard no one loves you, hell, Jack Horner is better than you

T rex likely had a very light coat of feathers because

A: It was MUCH larger than the relative they found

B:It lived in an incredibly hot envioronent

A thick coat of feathers would overheat the thing

Probably a light coat of feathers.

Don't worry pham, they are still badass as ever.

>Run at over 20 mph
>Had eyesight comparable to a hawk
>Could hear amazingly well
>Sense of smell is one of the best of any animal ever
>Confirmed predator
>Fought each other and ate each other
>One was found to have lived after having it's tail bitten off and lived for a long time afterwards
>Bite force of 12,800+ pounds
>Super muscular
>Could kick the shit out of Spinosaurus, Giganotosaurus and Chrcharodontosaurus

fucking disney

>Real animals didn't evolve to look pleasing to human beings
I agree. Imagine if we only knew hippos from skeletons and were expecting a fearsome razor toothed best only to find a lethargic amphibious herbivore. At which point reality sets in and a territorial hippo rises from the river, charges the exploration boats, and slaughters anything which enters the water too close to it. Even if tyrannosaurus rex did end up looking ridiculous or gaudy, you still wouldn't want to encounter it on the wrong terms.

are boobs born with no nipples really boobs?

Do you get offended by the fact tht ants aren't true bugs either, or that fuzzy ants are in fact wingless wasps and not ants?
Brontos and steggos were less like dinosaurs then terror birds were, deal with it.

I'm more offended by complete retardation

I'm a huge paleofag, and stupidity like

>Therapods aren't real dinosaurs

makes my brain hemorrhage

Notice how the mom doesn't have a wedding ring. The kid never had a chance.

By that definition so is a modern blue jay or a penguin or a komodo dragon. Tell me you didn't go to school to call yourself a paleofag, please.

birds are technically dinosaurs

Komodo dragon's descended from mosasaurs, not dinosaurs

pls stop baiting

I was going to say aligator for the reptile but I like komodos better. I didn't know that about the mosasaurs, that's pretty cool.

Where is DINO TIME?

Alligators and crocs evolved alongside dinosaurs as their own thing

Reptiles really didn't evolve from dinos, birds did

>seeds and grains
>not bones

So the four legged fuckers were a dead end? Kinda gives me more respect for reptiles now, and I've always liked lizards.

yea pretty much

The therapods like T rex and Dakotaraptor actually evolved and adapted after the KT extinction eventually becoming birds today, hell, the ornithomimids don't look too much different to many flightless species such as ostriches, emu's and cassowaries. Non avian dinos got fucked

nothing evolved from dinos, the keyword here is "extinction", tyranosaurs, velociraptors or brachiosaurus never evolved into birds because they got suddenly Extinct. the only dinos with chance to evolve into birds were small dinosaurs like the compy who was also a scavenger, and that gave it even more means to survive and evolve. drawing all kinds of dinosaurs with feathers shows the little real information people have about dinosaurs and how much movies can be a bad influence.

>20 mph
Actually, it's more likely slightly less than half of that.

amnh.org/exhibitions/dinosaurs-ancient-fossils-new-discoveries/theropod-biomechanics/walk-dont-run/

Literally every other source I found says slightly over 20 MPH

Dinosauria is a clade, and now that birds are included, the clade is monophyletic. The split between Saurischia and Ornithischia occurred after the Archosaurs split into Dinosauria and Crocodilia.

In other words, a stegosaurus is more closely related to a tyrannosaur than it is to a crocodile or any other reptile.

We don't really know when feathers evolved. It may well have been after the clade split into Saurischia and Ornithischia, or after the Theropod/Sauropod split, for that matter.

So there was an as yet undiscovered species of raptor small enough to turn into a cassowary? Cool. I want a mini toy breed raptor.
I mean, that gutting claw can't be a coincidence.

The extinction didn't happen immediately, they became extinct due to the fact that they became new species

There's a lot of animals that scare the piss out of me but if I think the two animals I never want to get on the wrong side of would be Hippos and Cassowaries. I'd take being mauled and eaten by any big cat compared to those fuckers.

>Country Crock in the square-ish container.
Bleh, that's from after they changed the recipe to be terrible. Pass.

Dinosaurs were the ultimate edgelords of evolution. While lizards were minding their own business being normal, dinosaurs were flaunting their faggoty horns, feathers, and tiny hands night and day for like 300 million years straight. Then they realized all those traits didnt mean shit when things got tough and they all died out like retards

That special snowflake status doesn't do well with meteors and disease

Doesn't look like anyone knows, you can find everything between 25 and 2 mph depending on the source. And the creationists give two totally different answers while suggesting that it was god's miracle that stopped them from killing all humans around them. I have no idea why their website was one of the first 5 hits I got.

in fact the microraptor was the one to blame for all the whole tyranosaurus/velociraptor with feathers fad. people thought that if the small one had feathers the ther big one had feathers too.

extinction means to stop of existing no that they evolved into other species. the dodo bird is extinct, it didn't evolve into an emu. the dinosaurs got extinc due to changes in their living conditions and the sudden ice age that killed them all.

Tits, hips and dinosaurs. This is it, the best thread on Sup Forums.

Dienosuchus went extinct, yet crocodiles still remain, does that mean they truly never went extinct? No it doesn't, they aren't around anymore because they changed so drastically over 65 million years that they can't be the same species they once were..

i just can't that stop thinking that looks like one of those jehovah's witness videos

fuck off that is so inaccurate it hurts me

That's the joke.

> new mom
> not a nursing bra

that's why they are called "living fossils". animals lucky enough who managed to survive the ice age but didn't change or "evolve" a lot, like turtles, crocodiles/alligators, sharks and many fish, maybe you have noticed how many of them are related to water in some way and that's because according to scientists they found places with warm water to continue living throught the ice age.

>giant budgies
it's beautiful

Dude, you realize that there wasn't just one "Ice Age"?
There have been thousands in Earth's history
They happen on a regular basis

First ice age was caused by trees. Think about it.

First ice age has been far older than trees.
Look up Snowball Earth theory

dude, you realize that the LAST ice age, the one I'm talking about, was the one who killed the dinosaurs? there has been many of them, but during most of them there was nothing to kill because the earth was still forming, the little time we had in between ice ages was the time when the dinosaurs appeared and then went extinct. now we are living in the age of mammals and who knows what will came the next time another ice age hit us.

>Made with the goodness of plants
The fuck does that even mean? American ads are fucking weird.

Dinos were killed by a combination of supervolcanic activity in India and the meteor, not an Ice Age.

it means you have to buy their shit and shut the fuck up.

Neat

Huh, plants are good for you? Shit I'm gonna start eating every plant I see onnature walks!

>only vegetables
Worst parent
Where's the meat? The fish? Children need this stuff.

>Slacker generation
>still shitposting on Sup Forums in their 40s
Like poetry.

>Mom, I identify as dinogender, so that's what I am and you have to use my pronouns!

supervolcanic activity and the meteor was the cause of the ice age! the meteor that hit what is today the yucatan peninsula shifted the continental plates causing massive volcanic eruptions and lifting tons of dust that combined with the volcanic ashes made impossible for the sun to warm the earth and cause the ice age.
do people really think that the ice age looked anything like in the movies, with blue skies and cute animals on ice? no, it was fucking dark for centuries until the dust settled and humans didn't exist yet.

You are mostly correct but the darkness actually only lasted about ten years, according to current estimates. If it lasted centuries then pretty much all plants would have gone extinct, but several plant families have seeds that can lay dormant for 10 years.

>mercury filled wombs

*vaccines

As long as we're getting technical, we're actually still in that ice age. An interglacial rather than a glacial period, but still part of an ice age.

but all plants went extinct as well, only algae and some kinds of fern like plants that lived near water and reproduce by spores were able to survive, in fact all of our land plants come from the water and took them a good time to develop seeds again. the ten years of darkness sounds pretty unlikely, I saw some records of volcanic ashes and dust that lasted at least 150 years during the last ice age according to tests in the polar ice caps. but then again those fuckers come up with new shit everyday so I'm not entirely sure how long the darkness lasted.

That's part of the commercial, the mom goes on to tell him that most of the largest dinosaurs ate plants to advertise the (plant based) margarine.

Pluto is still a planet though.

I don't care what the astrofags say, pluto will always be a planet for me, also the cutest one, not like that fat ass jupiter

What about Ceres?

There are bigger plantoids
Either pluto is a dwarf planet or our solar system has hundreds of planets, pick one.

I think you're conflating the KT event with the Permian-Triassic event. A lot more than just ferns and algae survived the Cretaceous extinction, namely a bunch of conifer species, grasses, and flowering plants.

yeh, I don't have an exact list of plants that survived the ice age but all of them are plants that need almost no sun to develop and can grow under very low temperatures, the tundra of greenlad is a good example of how earth could have looked like during the last days of the ice age.

the ice age movies aren't about that ice age famalam

I rather like this animation style. I wonder what it would be like to live and a universe where everything is made in this artstyle/look? I wonder how exaggerated my new form would be?

>I always believed certain raptors had feathers but the idea of T-Rex being a big chicken is vaguely upsetting,

youtube.com/watch?v=bBFXzyp3sks