DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>Dean
>Deen
>neeD
>sneeD
>Sneed

When will they fight this demon?

they alrready fought her in S5

Is there anyone more based than Lucifer?

I think he's the only one left that's able to enjoy shit and have fun desu.

Ever since chuck left, He doesn't really give a fuck and he delivers every line so amazingly. He clearly enjoys it.

I can't wait to see him beat the alt universe Michael

13 seasons in and we only had two apocalypse-tier scenarios. Kinda embarrassing

I unironically like Michael better but obviously Luci will prevail again in this show because he has more fans. I at least hope they won't kill Michael right away and at least let him show incredible powers

I would love for them to go to the future that dean wakes up in again. I liked that feel.

I wonder if we will see a crazy main universe michael. Since all the descriptions of him are pretty bleak.

>I would love for them to go to the future that dean wakes up in again. I liked that feel.
That probably cost them as much as 4 regular episodes. I wouldn't hope they would make more of these just for shits and giggles

Did they suddenly forget about Ben?

How and why? Michael is barley even a character
he's barley talked about and has like 5 minutes of screen time

My second name is after Michael. Plus as much as I like Anna, Michael torching her with a touch was one if the best scenes in the show even now

Kek, micheal was beating him and twisting his arm like a bitch retard. He is clearly going to use him as a pawn to further whatever his plans are. Probably invading a more fruitful alternate world not destroyed.

Im here for michael being a proper big bad. Jack will probably be their best bet against mike

I want to see crazy MU micheal be the big bad desu

AU Mike using Luci's powers to access the original universe. AU Mike heals and teams up with OG Mike and all the other universe Mikes

Daaaaamn bring it on

So is chuck consistant across all universes and did he create an infinite amount of archangels? or is it a chuck per universe

Chuck is singular but can be omnipresent. Him and Amara are probably above/beyond the concepts or limits of each universe

Are Whedon/Warner Bros. actively trying to ruin Justice League?

Just look at this shit.

Lucifer was holding back guys
he's going to reck Michael