Every fucking time this fucking orc just takes you right out of the fucking scene

Every fucking time this fucking orc just takes you right out of the fucking scene

That look of childlike wonderment after firing the arrow

It's like he doesn't even know the point, one day they just gave him a bow and showed him how to use it and were like "Just do this shit when we tell you"

He's probably autistic or some stupid shit. He doesn't know about the death it causes, he just knows he did good and got to see the arrow fly in the air

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8oqZ7SJN_8
youtu.be/ypZLnDaqo1M?t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs#t=367
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always wondered, did he even have eye lids?

MAN FILTH

We saw him before in Osgiliath. Gothmog yanked a spear out of his hands and pushed it through that gondorian captain's chest. He made the exact same face I think. Probably was too awed to retrieve his weapon so he just found another one.

Do you think Sauron provided the Orc front ranks with drugs, ala the Viking beserkers? Because desu he looks fucking cronked out of his gourd

I liked this shot. For some reason the expression of glee while fighting in a war shows just how fucking evil and inhuman the orcs are.

maybe he is retard so everything he does he does with childlike wonderment

>Every fucking time this fucking orc just takes you right out of the fucking scene
Yeah, that one guy really ruins the suspension of disbelief in a movie about elves, wizards, gnomes and magic jewelry

The only scene that ever took me out of these films was Legolas hopping onto that fucking horse from beneath it (despite having enough room to just mount it regularly and using the wrong arm).

I always interpreted his expression to show that with the first few shots, the orcs still thought they had a chance. Then as they realize they aren't even making a dent, the expressions change to fear and dread

Also, how could you allow yourself to be taken out of a scene when this is playing?
youtube.com/watch?v=F8oqZ7SJN_8

I don't know about you, but I love that there's gross, weird, and funny looking orks within the rank and file. They're all creative and memorable designs played by real extras, in costumes made by costume designers with makeup and prosthetics from the best talent in the business at the time.

Compare to the Hobbit where every ork is a CGI creation and they're all bland and fake looking

Suspension of disbelief can exist in any setting, you cretin.

>That look of childlike wonderment after firing the arrow

what an utterly autistic interpretation of an orc facial expression. the look on his face is of sadistic excitement, not wonder. think of a serial killer who is just about to hurt someone or is in the process of doing it. it's adrenaline and excitement on a level that you cannot comprehend. and that is how the orcs are always represented, as being bloodthirsty to an almost absurd extent

me too. Each one of these orcs, and the way they moved, is memorable.

t. racist
no you are right

My favourite is the always concerned “but nothing can breach it!” Orc

With engravings on THE INSIDE OF THE COSTUMES!

>mfw the volleys did not top Rohan

3 years of pre-production vs 6 months

>not the scenes where he surfs on a shield or down the trunk of an oliphant.

I remember when the movies first came out I read a review that said something like "Legolas single handedly taking down a giant elephant is bound to make movie making history!"

>ummmm sweety

I remember we used to have threads about this guy and how he was the "pretty" orc, compared to the rest who were all mutilated and fucked up. We wondered if he took it up the ass from the bigger orcs.

WOOOOAAAAHH!

lel, legolas was the weakest character in the whole trilogy by vitue of having the gayest scenes. Hackson out did himself in the hobbit with him though.

Top 3 soundtracks of the decade tbhwyf

>tfw Sup Forums has recently ruined orcs for me with their retarded 56% memes

"Looks good" - Peter "First Take" Jackson

>the decade
>not all time

Always thought this dude looked like Clay Aiken.

Also, Frodo never says the name "Legolas" once in the entire trilogy, and the only time they ever acknowledge one another is at the very end of Return, where Legolas walks into the room and they sort of just nod at each other.

What does the 56 percent memes mean, precious?

Honestly asking btw

Just a reminder

Practical effect > CGshIt

It's the income tax of Westeros

Shit I almost forgot

I always thought that was odd, why didn't he acknowledge Legolas that much?

Frodo was a racist

It's been a while since I read the books. Do they interact more there or is that just a movie thing?

It'd be great if Gothmog said "well, fuck. I guess we'll all just go home then!"

What the hell was that guy thinking? That literally nothing can breach the gate, so they're all just going to stand around until the die? What a dumbass.

As far as I recall Frodo mostly only has a real relationship with the other hobbits, Gandalf and Aragorn, though less so with Aragorn than in the movies and he does has one brief scene with Gimli immediately after they escape Moria where Gimli wants to show off some dwarf shit before they leave.

Damn dude, brave opinion. I don't think anyone on Sup Forums's ever expressed this sentiment before.

He's probably wondering why Arwen's sister is even there

why are you such a passive-aggressive little bitch? He didn't assert any notion of him having a "brave" opinion.

I get the attack on osgiliath was suicidal and suppose to highlight the stewards disconnect with his people, the lives of his soldiers, and also highlight his ineptitude and command.

But when I was younger I felt like it was also suppose to be a last hurrah that sapt Gondor of their military strength. In hindsight I'm wondering if I was wrong? There didn't seem to be that many troops. Maybe it was just a "this is a pointless waste of life and everyone knows it but duty and honor" scene. Anyone care to chime in?

youtu.be/ypZLnDaqo1M?t=28
>"He was twitching cause he's got my axe embedded in his nervous system!"
How the fuck does Gimli understand the intricacies of a central nervous system? He's a fucking dwarf, he eats rocks.

Op’s a stupid dummy

go smoke a bong faggot

Yeah this always fucking bothered me. Not sure how any of that is happening or how is arm doesn't snap.

Yeah I always interpreted it as
>"this is a pointless waste of life and everyone knows it but duty and honor"
There's aren't many men as you say. Also maybe the Steward just wanted to get Diver Dan killed.

Black drink user, orcs make it themselves. Saroun does not give a shit about his orcs.

If you notice, there are no orcs in leadership positions with any sort of mandate handed to a specific leader. Its always a group is given a task, and the biggest orc rises up to lead them, with whips and clubs to get the other guys to listen. Orcs are shitty backstabbers and cowards, you can make them do things, because they are afraid of getting killed for being weak.

Uruks at-least are spoken to by Saruman directly, and they get a a bit more consideration and trust. They know not to eat your hostages or start murdering everyone over loot.

make me nigger bitch

>I don't know about you
>jk i actually know exactly what Sup Forums thinks and Im going to parrot it now

Vikings didn’t fight on drugs lmao kid

T. elf

>I get triggered by simple common idioms and projecting your butt devastation on to them

So you are saying that you are mad he called the CGI shit.

OP just so you know being unable to read faces properly is a sign of autism

Does tolkien ever explain why saruman could make urukhais all of a sudden and why sauron bothered with shitty orcs for so long? Imagine if the siege of minas tirith was with uruks, they would be fucked

imma break yo forespecial plates honkey mahfah

Who the fuck is Clay Aiken?

He won American Idol back in the day, my young lad.

Sauron couldnt be bothered with tinkering with orks. Saruman needed every advantage he could get his hands on

are you not more upset to see a dwarf riding a damned horse?

>But my Lord, there are too many, they cannot all be armed in time, we don't have the meansh!

but wasn't sauron a super smart guy who destroyed the kingdom of numenoreans singlehandidly from the inside? He really never thought he should make his trash rabble of soldiers who aren't reliable better at actually following orders?

Sauron created the Uruks. Uruk-hai were the same thing that were just refined by Saruman.

>26% APR interest

underage detected

No because he was 100 percent sure that they were enough. He would had smashed allies if not for the whole ring thing

MEAT?

He didn't really need to, without the ring being destroyed he'd have won anyway. The Battle of Minas Tirith was only a delay, he easily had the numbers to replace that army twice.

wow im going to have to rewatch the trilogy again because of all these orc threads and taxposting

What was the drink that the uruks gave mary and pippin when they were piggy backing them back to saruman?

how can you be angry about that orc when right at the climax of the ride there is a LITERAL manlet jockey doing an unmistakable manlet jockey move?

youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs#t=367

>has never ridden a horse
I think most of the rohirrim were women in drag since they couldnt find any male riders.

Holy fuck i got tears streaming down my face

Hennessy

i dont remember this one at all. what scene is he in?

Did orcs rape elves when they overran Beleriand?

>Then we must raise taxes!

I’m fucking dying here

Ignore those two guys, Sauron did have Uruks

In their own language the designation only meant a larger orc. Another example is a snaga which was a slave and more like the goblins in the mines of moria

It is heavily implied that Saruman crossed Orcs with Humans and then used magic to age them faster. So he more or less had orcs rape human women and then manipulated their genes to create his own race of super soldiers. Saruman was a scientist above all else.

Sauron created the prototype Uruk, he didn't need to create a breed of super soldiers, he already had it in the form of trolls, Olog-Hai and corrupted Men. Orcs were just mooks for building, garrison duty and to overwhelm the enemy through sheer numbers.

Why didn't Frodo take out a second mortgage to afford an eagle ride to Mount Doom?

Well orcs did reproduce in the same way as elves and humans, but they probably preferred to torture them over raping them. Though Elrond's wife (also Galadriel's daughter) was waylaid by a band of orcs and was "tormented" for a time until her sons rescued her. Though Tolkien also said that if anyone tried to force themselves onto an elf maiden then her spirit would willingly leave her body, IE she would die.

what counts as 'trying'? like if i just whip my willy out and charge at a lady elf will she just drop right there? do i need to at least get the tip in?

That anti-rape measure sounds like a copout, but it feels consistent with the nature of elves and their higher order.

Are there any other high fantasy that have elves even remotely like Tolkien's, or are they all drow nonsense?

LOTR is such regressive white trash.

A single episode of Game of Thrones proves it. Instead of a show with complicated and diverse characters, the 2000s had four hour stroke fests to closet Skinheads who wound up electing a psycho orange fucknut a decade later.

Where the fuck was James Holmes where you really needed him at the LOTR showings???

Bam, bitches, I fucking said it. Go cry, Rapeuglicans.

Oh, and fuck yeah I do smile knowing no major studio will ever allow this shit again. You'll never see another Tolkien swan song to white Jesus freak supremacy shitting up the silver screen in your lifetime.

Those days are over.

Darkness is lifting.

Your cultural narrative will be unbearably liberal going forward and you will learn to LOVE IT.

t. reddit

pretty fresh copypasta, where's this from?

Reddit spacing

He couldn't provide evidence of a pattern of fiscal responsibility. He begged Bilbo to sign a statutory declaration stating that when the senior Baggin's left for the land of the Elves, all of his possessions would be automatically would be passed to his nephew but Bilbo doesn't trust big government and was afraid of the potential repercussions if he decided to stay. As such, Frodo's meager belonging's and inability to demonstrate future income left the bank wholly unsatisfied. A cautionary tale for would be adventurers who don't keep their books correctly. He is lucky the Elves allowed him to take the passage to the otherlands, he was in complete financial ruin in the Shire and Hobbit debt collectors aren't known for their tea and crumpets if you catch my drift - they would have repo'd absolutely everything, including the value of one "The One Ring" said to be priceless. Frodo would have been working ever day for the rest of his life with no hope of ever paying off his debt.

are we just stealing all our shit from Reddit nowadays? whatever happened to that bodybuilding website, or Kotaku retards? variety is the spice of life