>wait a second I'm white :)

Wait a minute, I'm white!

I'm mad

der Santa

Tooooom come out to playyy
Toooooooooommm come out to plaaayyyyyy

This show is just a giant Samurai Champloo reference

Man, Ghost Face Killa aint even dead

I respect the honesty of the show. It was funny as hell and had integrity.

Boondocks > Aqua Teen > Moral Orel >>>> all other AS shit

Aqua teen is garbage, nowhere near the level of boondocks, moral Orel, Xavier renegade Angel, and superjail

OH MY GOD A CHAIR

edgy

also Superjail is ass

ON BD AND MY DEAD BABY MAMA I'LL FUCK (You) UP NIGGA

>no oblongs
do better

so was this show anti white or anti black? it has to be one or the other

Superjail is a work of artistic genius, aqua teen hunger force has annoying characters (the meatball and the French fries are intolerable) and nothing interesting going on whatsoever, legitimately one of the worst shows of all time

OKAY Sup Forums, RECITE WITH ME THE HOLY PHRASE

best feeling

It was anti-nigger.

you know, a show doesn't have to critique a society by being opposed to any ethnic group's existence

Anti-racist and anti-black people who are legitimately human trash that helps the racists.

Anti-coon/BET/Tyler Perry

>dealing in absolutes

t. brainlet

REEEAAAD NIGGA!!

>Avoid conversation with the nigger. The nigger will lie, the nigger will make excuses, he will use words he don't really know. If he gets really desperate, he may start to rap, or dance.
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

My fucking sides....gone.

>Nigger, get yo' black ass out of here!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

This. I really feel this show tried to put some sense in the black ghetto people. Not sugar coating that its not the white mans fault and societies that they are stuck in the situation they are in, its their own.

Neither you dumb ass. A huge part of the show is the contrast of the brothers, one that's educated and socially conscious and the other that plays into NIGGA culture. Most of all it's using comedic hyperbolic scenarios to make statements about culture and race. If I could compare it with anything I'd have to go with Chappelles Show, another show that uses humor to point at social issues while also not putting the blame on any specific race or group.

>put some sense in the black ghetto people.
And the shitbag blacks that enable them, like BET.

*Sith

Too bad the Uncle Ruckus movie will never get made.

Then they decide to keep it going without the creator because they want that easy money and its shit

The Boondocks > The Venture Bros > Aqua Teen Hunger Force > Xavier Renegade Angel > Tim & Eric >>>>>>>>>>> Reddit and Memey

The Boondocks was basically like the black South Park in that it shat on everyone irregardless of race. The KFC episode and the R. Kelly trial one were prime examples of this.

Looks more like this.

Its ire towards black people came off to me less as hate, more as tough love.

>basically like the black South Park
I think he did a better job than South Park in many ways, including the animation, and the integrity in dealing with some of the ridiculous issues they address.

>Aqua teen is garbage
Shit b8.

good taste man
yeah he dealt with the situations a lot better then south park maybe early simpsons were closer to it but he had been drawing the comic for years before the show so he had his opinions and direction planned