Real Reason Why BR2049 Dindu Well

this cute semen demon identified exactly why BR 2049 would not "do well" in theaters...the release date.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvhqdF9meuM

I wanna cum in her ass.

tell me why i don't want to bother watching
also she has a wider jaw and wider chin than me i feel bad

These disgusting roasties are cashing in on betabucks.

She's so fucking pale, that's hot.

THIS CUNT RAG didn't like the 1st Blade Runner Director's Cut, but liked the Theatrical Cut...

NOBODY LIKED THE Theatrical Cut...it was garbage. DIRECTORS CUT was BEST VERSION...That's pretty much consensus. What the fuck does this bitch know!!!

I unsubbed when she said the movie wasn't diverse enough.

Women can't comprehend the complexities of blade runner so they need Harrison Ford to narrate what's going on

COLD
F
I
S
H

people saw old harrison ford in all the adverts and figured this was gonna be another hollywood cash grab turd like indiana jones or star wars 7

She's an odd one. Sometimes she can based, but other times she has the most pedestrian, mind numbing, basic bitch opinions imaginable.

How worthless and pathetic do you have to be to care about this downy retard and her opinions on anything. She looks like she has to wear diapers

She hates all of Ridley Scott's Director's Cuts. And she's one of the few Batman V Superman defenders out there, but hates the objectively superior Ultimate Cut. I think she just likes to be a contrarian.

she's right though

She didn't say that the movie bombed because of a lack of diversity. It was just one of her criticisms.

Yeesh, you fellas really are vicious and hostile to the ladies.

she looks like she has a vitamin deficiency

>Calling an actual autistic women a semen demon
Have we hit a new low?

Go back.

based grace does it again

She never said that she didn't like the Ultimate cut.

the release date of BR2 was too near, and followed the release dates of other futuristic sci-fi movies that also involved robots/androids so by the time BR2 came out people were tired of this type of movie.

i would also add that a lot of nerds in the usa were too busy going to comic-con in new york, so a potential core fan base of movie geeks probably didn't see BR2 when it came out.
whatever

i didn't catch the part where she says the movie wasn't diverse enough. i'm not surprised that a white woman with a popular youtube channel would say that. she's one of them. if she said something like "i'm glad the director didn't shoehorn in some token black and non-white characters for affirmative action reasons" her channel would get shut down by the jews quite fast. she's a normie.

i just think she made a good point about the release date...it's such a fucking basic business concept and yet all the dumbshit "execs" who control this shit could not fathom that release date would have an impact.

i think a movie like BR2049 would have done A LOT better financially if it were released near the winter holidays, like mid-Nov or early Dec. and of course if it had a better plot with faster pacing. not necessarily "more action" to satisfy my fellow dumb americucks, but just faster story telling and a much more tighter plot. they could get away with a more father-son relationship since gosling looks like ford. but oh well. i'm just a fucking nobody who doesn't work in the movie biz so what do i know.

i do know that i'd like to cum in grace's mouth. i also like her goofy voice and speech patterns. if that's autistic then sign me up for an autist gf.

you don't even give people a fair shake, just straight start judging from the off

hardly fair at all really, can't even let genuine opinions flourish because it's a female

EAT SHIT CUNT GET OFF Sup Forums THIS IS A MENS ONLY SAFE SPACE REEEEEEE

just kidding. i am OP and i agree with grace's point about release date. she's a smart cookie. smarter than the other dumbcunts who run warner bros.

The reason Blade Runner 2049 failed is because when the trailer came out, people were interested. As a result they went and watched the first Blade Runner and didn't like it. Thus, they passed on the sequel.

I LOVE YOU GRACE