Movies nobody but you has seen

>movies nobody but you has seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw it in theaters, I remember Rooney Mara's sorry ass having a lead role in it.

one of those criterion releases nobody really talks about
pretentious european schlock

Has to be a more deserving movie than Tiny Furniture.

>pedophile
>wears a fedora
>has mini katanas on his fingers
was Freddy Krueger /ourguy/?

yup movies based on /r9k/ are never a huge success though, see blade runner sequel

found footage cyber horror film

anyone seen this ?

is it as hilariously bad as unfriended ? comperable even ?

ment to post this kind of

Magical Mystery Tour (1967)

I considered watching it because the girl from Fear the Walking Dead and The 100- was in it, how bad was it?

You have NEVER seen this movie, trust me. Bruce Payne's in it, the bald guy from the D&D movie. It's about a mental asylum that sacrifices patients to a demon. I rented it from a local rental place years ago and apparently liked it so much I asked if I could buy it, got it for €10.

lets watch it now and make a worthless thread about it after it

Or fucking Benjamin Button. Fuck that movie.

are there actually people who think benjamin button was more than average ? i feel like history completely skipped that movie

Literally the only movie I've ever fallen asleep to at the theater

The fine folks over at Criterion, apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

never gets old

ive seen the fassbender jobs, wasnt bad at all ... was always interested in the kutcher job just because people said kutchers hilariously bad performance is worth enough watching ... is that true ?

wtf

my parents love this movie and hate johnny depp. they think it's one of the best comedies they've ever seen.

i sweater god no one's seen this oddball movie except me.

it's actually quite good and could easily become a cult classic just off its ludicrous premise alone.

For me it was superman returns

i actually kind of miss mort posting