People get horribly killed in a conflict

>People get horribly killed in a conflict
>conflict resolves
>someone points out easy solution to the conflict
>someone literally goes
>"why didn't you say so?"

Every fucking time.

But there was no easy solution to the conflict, everyone but Kouta was different degrees of scheming asshole and none of them were willing to compromise.

>Innocent people get horribly killed in a conflict
>Country of innocent people decide to fight back
>Conflict doesn't resolve itself
>Someone points out a easy solution to end the conflict
>The innocent group drops two nukes in the enemy's country
>Someone literally goes
>"Why is your country so fucked up?"

>mfw Riderposting is Sup Forums now
I wonder if it's an influx of Sup Forums on /krg/ or the other way around.

It's an influx of Sup Forums.

>Comics and cartoons are boring, let's talk about something else.
>Sure! That's why we come to Sup Forums - Random, after all. Because we can talk about whatever we want, and no mods or jannies will ever stop us.

EX-aid is fucking great

is that way fruitboy

I'm glad.

>implying Sup Forums could ever sit through a single episode
At least I don't think Sup Forums likes toku? All I've seen on Sup Forums is reaction pics, Sup Forums at least discusses it on rare occasions.

Sup Forums is the king of off-topic discussion.

As Sup Forums becomes more Sup Forums, we become more willing to discuss topics that don't belong on Sup Forums.

>Bad guy kills countless good guy mooks
>Bad guy is eventually redeemed
>No one cares about all the people he hurt because he didn't directly cause any permanent damage to the main cast

What about Sup Forums?
There are monthly cartoon threads and bi annual Bionicle threads

toku's home board is /m/

I know, but the crossposting is coming from either Sup Forums or /m/. It's not necessarily a bad thing, though.

>you see someone else breaking the rules
>you decide to start breaking the rules as well
>"B-b-but it's not fair if they can do it but I can't too!"
LOL.

How pathetic are you that you actually see Sup Forums as something worth being emulated?

No, it's just something I noticed
Don't get me wrong, it's a shitty board

Man, Fourze was a ride. Sad that it never made it to the US, honestly I feel like it's the one series that could have easily been adapted.

That's the main reason why I hope Dan never, ever gets redeemed. He killed Best Boy, he doesn't deserve salvation.

So is Sup Forums, thanks to people who come here to post non-comics and non-cartoons.

Make Toku /m/ again!

I didn't ask for this feel. Amazons is still officially coming to Amazon Prime sometime soon, so there's a good chance it'll get more exposure.

>Riderposting is Sup Forums now
How? Have I missed something?
Are they localizing Ex-Aid?

It's not Sup Forums.

"X is Sup Forums now" or "X is honorary Sup Forums" are just the excuses people give when, for whatever reason, they can't quite admit to themselves that they would rather be posting somewhere else instead of Sup Forums.

I'm in tears. I thought that was a small child.