Voltron Season 2!

GET HYPE!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12175369/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it supposed to be out already? Heard it was supposed to be Jan 20 so I resubbed Netflix, but it's not on there.

>so all these pics of him happily with his father are as deluded as the thace theorists.

I too got the impression it was a very shortlived relationship. Whether the father left or died, I believe Keith was orphaned at a very young age.

You're not looking hard enough.

Shiro has the patience of a saint. I would've been done with Slav's shit the minute he started fucking with the blankets.

The dialogue really made it sound like he left and Keith was cut up about it.

Its out on netflix, and people have already binged it and are waiting for season 3.

7-12 more months of crack-theories, galra posting, rewatching episodes for lore, and a fuck-ton of tumblr salt/shipping.

Why can't it be Princess Lotor? I want to see a god damn Galra female already.
I was fully expecting the random Galra who wouldn't talk to be a female who becomes Keith's love interest. I want a fucking purple cat lady and I want her NOW!

I like the theory Keith projected how he imagined his dad to be after only seeing him for such a short time in life. Watching western movies and just imagining how his dad was.
Doesn't help Slav was a useless fuck. He better be the one to help find Shiro.

So the guy fucks a purple chick but doesn't want to deal with the consequences of having a wild child? That's his fault.

Fuck off. Don't take such an important character away all because you want more females.

Are you Eddie Redmayne?

>You're like a brother to me

WHEN THE FUCK WAS THIS!? Nothing happened to show them having any real special relationship. Fuck Shiro seems like he should have a stronger attachment to Pidge given the whole her father and brother where with him thing.

>you want more females
I don't. I want a single one.

So I'm not alone in thinking that wasn't actually his dad at all yeah? Considering they just said it's mental image fuckery and his strongest desire it's not impossible. And I swear I saw some official material saying he knows nothing of this parents or his past.

It's really obvious that Shiro and Keith have a history.

I typed it into the search bar and no result, how much harder could I be looking?

Shouldn't even be region locked or anything since it's a netflix original.

Are you fucking memeing right now you fag or have you never watched either s

Did you watch season 1 ma'am
>Shiro seems like he should have a stronger attachment to Pidge
But he does...

Wasn't Shiro Keith's idol at the academy or something? Also its been a few months they've been zooming around space and mind melding. They must have gotten close in that time.

>WHEN THE FUCK WAS THIS!?

Okay, ignoring all of the development they got lat season, you DO remember that Keith specifically got kicked out of the school because he became obsessed with finding Shiro and later infiltrated a heavily armed military base to free him.

I think there might have been a hint or two they're friends.

Voltron isn't showing up at all?

Oh I thought I was crazy for believing that too.

>his strongest desire
No wonder he looked like Shiro. Perhaps he wished a guy like Shiro would have been his father.

Shiro and Keith have been buddies for a long time, they kept mentioning it non-stop. Keith broke into the military base because he thought it might be Shiro or lion related.

He fucked what he thought was a furry purple alien dude who turned out to be a furry purple alien chick who got pregnant and gave birth to the child from hell. Being Keith's dad is suffering.

you’ve got to show affection towards the snails

Look in new arrivals or animation.

strawpoll.me/12175369/
Vote best girl now

>I want a fucking purple cat lady and I want her NOW!
Chill, user. Someone had to have given birth to Keith.

"It's good to have you back" "It's good to be back" didn't tip you off?

>he became obsessed with finding Shiro and later infiltrated a heavily armed military base to free him.

Not that guy but you have that information all wrong. Keith was not trying to find Shiro. The Garrison specifically said they were out missing in fucking Pluto of all places.

Keith did not know who was in the spacecraft was. He was following some feelings and signs that pointed out to an "event." He was shocked to see Shiro when he saw him.

Keith has a daddy kink, we've known this for awhile

>Went in expecting a vote between Shay, Princess, and Witch
>Got best Paladins
>Results show shit taste

Yeah, Voltron isn't even listed? Because it's not like season 2 is found in a completely different place than season 1.

The timeline for when he got kicked out of the Garrison strongly ties in with Shiro going missing, at least.

>Perhaps he wished a guy like Shiro would have been his father.
That's how I interpreted it too.

What if she impregnated him and split? He raises the little dude before joining Overwatch and leaving Keith to be molested in foster care.

Alteans are Galra females.

Are you in the States?

He seriously just asked if Keith didn't wanna catch up, that's not enough to hint at anything. Anyone reading a bad relationship into this single line is projecting their headcanons as much as the people imagining they had a good one.

Yes, but that's most likely because the guy that kept him cool was reported to be missing in space, basically dead. Now that his anchor is gone, obviously nothing was holding him back.

I forget, in the original series, wasn't Lotor an actually illegitimate child? I seem to remember that Hagar had history with his mother....or was his mother? Can't remember, shit was a LOOOOONG time ago...

(no, not the original airing, I'm not that old. watched bootlegs in the 90s)

whats with quilby?

Yeah, exactly why I thought he looked like Shiro too. Since he didn't wait for his mom to arrive he never got all the information revealed to him. I assume if he waited he would have gotten the real story but until then it was just his mind playing out.

Lotor was a rapebaby. His mom was a concubine of Zarkon who looked like Allura.

>Defeat Zarkon
>Yay we won, easy sailing from here on
>Lotor is actually a much bigger threat because he doesn't give a single fuck about capturing Voltron or the black lion

Sincline was a rape baby. His mother was an Altean concubine, and Daizabaal murders her.

Honerva was Daizabaal's mother.

>implying his vice won't be Allura

The theme song is fucking terrible. Took me out of the element more than once. You know somthing is bad when it makes all the good elements dimmer.

*Shiro, Allura, Keith, Coran

Alfor booby trapped the black lion to teleport Zarkon away when he used his bayard.

>Shiro

Shiro is going to be rocking it with the rebels that freed Matt and his future waifu Romelle.

Green is best

So there are finally more Keithfags here now?

Okay, so it's Keith is going to take over the Black Lion, but how does the rest of the team shake out? Does Allura just go straight to the Red Lion?

>Keith is going to take over the Black Lion
Hope not we'll see.

Keith got some nice development this season. He's actually a character now, instead of Lance without any humor.

Not in the states, but not even the first season is listed.

Am I fucked?

Anyone do an OP to some JAM PROJECT song yet?

There were plenty of fans of Keith before, it's just there were an equal number of people complaining about him. That ratio has shifted dramatically in favor of the former now.

As a nostalgiafag, I want Keith to have Black, Lance Red, and Allura Blue.

But I'm not sure what they are planning. It is known that Keith is a catmancer.

So what are the most likely post-Season 2 ships?

Keith x Allura is looking strong.
Pidge x Shiro if Shiro comes back.
Hunk x Shay still happening.

I love it, so fuck you.

After all the bonding he did with red, and how Shiro just connected with Black, expect Alura to pilot the black while Keith tries to command, and Shiro come back at the end of s3

How do we fix Lance?

Haha, yes. I'm sure it'll get uploaded soon, though.

>Pidge x Shiro
You mean Romelle x Shiro. Even if they don't bring her into the show, Pidge and Shiro don't seem likely at all.

Solid maybe.

Do you think Keith has ever blessed anyone's heart?

>Pidge x Shiro

Now that's a delusional pair.

I have actually come to... love the mice. I was resistant at first, but they have won me over. The snails would be a downgrade.

Just go to kisscartoon already.

Give him a girl he legitimately cares for.

This.

I doubt ShiroXPidge will actually happen. Not to sound like a SJW, but Pidge seems too much like a kid, and Shiro seems too much like an adult.

Pidge seems to have a crush on Shiro, but it's minor and one sided. I think Pidge will remain unattached long before she and Shiro actually develop a romance. That's the feeling I get.

I'll just roll with this then.

Mice? what mice?

How old is Shiro anyway? I could have sworn that when season one was first released, he had a canon age and it was 26 or something close. But now I think I must have hallucinated that information because I can't find it anywhere.

The tripfriend gets it.

Just checked the lotor tag on Tumblr and wholy fuck do the fujos want him to have a crush on Lance instead of Allura

Sounds dumb. I hope that doesn't happen. Lance does need to come into his own a bit more. I think next season we'll see that happen. And then people will continue to complain that Hunk has stagnated because he's still the same character they didn't like in Season 1 and 2.

w-what? I thought they would like the pairing because both are full of themselves and they shit talking each other would be fun but a crush? way to ruin it

Because fujos are terrible by default.

Duh.

>LCL shiro
kek

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this.

Ugh, fine. I like Pance now. You fags won me over

Who bets Season 3 will get even worse reactions than this

What is wrong with Lancefags?

Back when the shippers were shitting themselves over possible ships being pedophilia, some of them asked people who worked on the show about their ages. We've gotten various conflicting info, but generally people seem to agree that Shiro is an adult, while the rest are teenagers, and Pidge is the youngest of the teens.

I doubt we'll have much gayness in the actual show. People keep saying "Muh Korasami" but Bryke came up with that and they're not working on Voltron.

Can't wait for tumblr to go nuclear when Kallura gets even more screentime in S3.

Yeah, pretty much this. Shiro deffinitely cares for Pidge, but not more so than any of the other Paladins. At the most, he might be a little more big brother protective of her.

Pidge does seem to have the hots for Shiro, though.

Because men fighting and being obsessive with each other is healthy. A man doing it to a woman is problematic though.

They are currently jumping ships since klance got BTFO and they need to cope.

You're absolutely right. The theme song is a bland unappealing mess. It has no charm whatsoever. I used to think I was just being biased, but the more I hear it the more it grates on me just how uninspired and boring it is.

Shiro admired Pidge's dad and was friends with Matt (who is basically a male Pidge)

They are ruining the Lotor tag with their Lancelot bullshit. I am so mad.

You don't even like the part with the drums? Shame.

And then Sup Forums doesn't know why people hate and make fun of millennials all the time

How freaky is Haggar in the sack?

Please don't ruin my Bara and Lanklet wedding fantasy.