Perfect Timing: The Movie

Perfect Timing: The Movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/07/woody-allen-soon-yi-previn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Woody Allen is currently filming the same fucking movie he's made 100 times of an old man with a young girl

will this be his final decent autobiography?

>raising a stink about a 15 year old girl
>when age of consent is 14 or lower in the rest of the civilised world

>inb4 the adult is under 25

>90 years old.

He doesnt care anymore.

/ourguy/

This is NATURAL and NORMAL

literally nothing wrong with this. why do norms think that natural selection would make it so that post-pubescent girls have features that make them sexually attractive to men but not give them the mental wherewithal to deal with the ramifications of sex until several years after they've sexually blossomed? age of consent should be like 12 or 13 imo.

>civilized
lol I think you mean the opposite
fuck all the pedos on this board
you guys are degenerates and woody allen is a hack

Always loved Woody. He isn't afraid of jackshit. He tells the stories he wants.

this is how it is in japan and much of europe, and there don't appear to be any negative consequences to this. yet normans will keep insisting it's immoral because they refuse to think rationally about morality and instead are heavily influenced by modern taboos. this is also why saying that there are racial differences in intelligence or opposing replacement level third world immigration is equivalent to literal nazism in their capeshit addled pea brains.

Normalfags (and women) shouldn't be allowed to vote. Society should be run by an aristocracy of racist ephebophiles.

It's very daring of Wood Allen to direct his own biopic.

Woody stopped making interesting films around the late 1980s.

Jews are getting really daring with the pushing of pedoshit in normie culture.

>direct his own biopic.
He's never had sex with an underage girl you dumbfuck.

>Society should be run by an aristocracy of racist ephebophiles.
isnt it?

>not 14
Everyone knows women peak at 14.

>implying Jews aren't the ones opposed to early marriage because they know pushing late marriage will destroy white birth rates
>implying healthy traditional societies didn't allow or encourage marriages with girls 15 years old or younger

Yeah, it's probably better if girls take 1000 dicks and become jaded cunts before they settle down. That will definitely result in a successful marriage.

>rest of the world
>ie non western
>civilized
hearty kek

oh is that what he said?

midnight in paris was good

>europe isn't in the west

>He's never had sex with an underage girl you dumbfuck.
Prove it.

omg
i bet we can guess what your flag is

you'll like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

>Europe
>civilized

Have you seen Blue Jasmine

good post

Nope , I forgot it existed until right now desu.

G
OUR
Y

Too bad the stories are fucking shit, he's like Ingmar Bergman in terms of subject, except he is talentless and doesn't have anything interesting to say.

What a hollow criticism.

Well according to the court of law. He apparently did not. The facts outweigh he said she said bullshit.

It's not only third world countries that have a lower age of consent. It's 14 in Germany and much of Europe, 14 in China, 13 in Japan, etc. The idea that girls aren't ready to fuck until like half a decade after puberty is retarded and pretty much a uniquely American stupidity.

bait/10. You could at least try.

>Perfect Timing: The Movie

what is the age in England?

>w-we're proud to be pedos!
Jesus Christ lol

the fact he married his adopted daughter is proof enough hes a creep who probably diddled her as she was younger, that shit doesn't just spring up overnight after she turns 18

And yet so true

*gets run over*

I just wanted to punch the main character in midnight in paris

>Ugly guy who somehow gets women way out of his league: The Movies

>somehow
by being charming as fuck

>the bootleg ripoff version of woodys kino is already straight to dvd, per usual

There's literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

wow

rude much

Let me guess. Another romantic comedy about an old neurotic Jewish man and a young goy girl falling in love.

First of all. He married his wife's adopted daughter who spent little to no time with. They were in a relationship and married at a legal age. Even his wife says so. Not like she would defend a pedophile. Get your facts straight

>dianne keaton
>mia farrow
they were funny looking as shit. Woody wasn't even that bad looking of a guy. Just short and wears goofy glasses

A stuttering faggot isn't charming.

Your stance isn't based on logic or reason or any studies showing that sex before 18 is harmful. It's purely based on conformity.

this. sadly americunts are brainwashed by jews so badly, they believe they stand up to them when they infact do exactly what jews want. nwm that it was normal for thousands of years in europe to marry young girls before they fuck 100 guys, but no, for americans thats pedo and evil. interracial relationships, open relationships and sex for fun, now thats the real good way for a woman!

How the fuck did he get Mia Farrow to marry him then?

He's not that neurotic in real life. He fools faggots like you thinking the character he plays on screen is actually him

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/07/woody-allen-soon-yi-previn

Earlier, much earlier

Um, he had a sexual relationship with his own daughter when she was 14.

>by being charming as fuck

'Charming' being a neurotic ugly kike... yes, it's Woody Allen describing his own alternative reality.

The movie industry should now be outlawed. Women who are payed to make movies are being exploited. Only actors and directors that really want to make movies should be doing it for free. They are going to have to make it illegal to sell movies / youtube videos. That is the only way to stop the corruption now. These hollywood hotshots are going to have to get real jobs. The IRS and the FBI are going to come for these New York and LA freaks. These people add absolutely nothing to movie making.

t. American pedo who knows jack shit about European laws or social norms.

Just because its fine for an 19 year old to date a 16 year old doesnt mean the parents of a 14 year old wont call the cops on a 25 year old dude trying to bang their daughter.

Nobody is fine with creeps ANYWHERE in the world.

>underrated

>He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

there is evidence that proves this was not the case. Look up the facts before you post stupid shit.

Teenagers and kids shouldn't be thinking about sex at all they should be 100% focused on school and developing themselves into wholesome productive adults

Ya know that the Woody Allen in his films isnt the real Woody Allen right? Its almost like HE IS ACTING!

Woody is a poor man's Bergman.

Uh, I am talking about the films. Only in the films is somebody that ugly and with a speech impediment able to get so many women.

He gets them by being funny. Only a virgin would think regular day women have standards. If you make them laugh, they'll fuck you Even my fat grotesque friend with a lisp scored a 7/10

Thats now how those age of consent laws work. You've just been tricked (by pedophiles) into thinking a man can have sex with kids in "Europe and Japan" so you become desensitised to the idea of it.

Is this you Woody? Are you astroturfing Sup Forums? LOL Holy shit. Rot in hell you pedophile. I hope you get raped by prison niggers.

when was the last time someone called the cops on a guy who tried to date their 14 years old daughter, in europe? if the age of consent is 14 its 14 and the cops cant do shit about it.

Please fucking read
Then kill yourself immediately after

>thinking an 80 year old man knows what the internet is let alone Sup Forums
stay butthurt

Louis CK also has an upcoming creepy movie about a hollywood power type molesting young girls called I Love You, Daddy.

>cause controversy
What other people refer to as "having relevance". Unlike, say, giant robots fighting dinosaurs.

a wholesome and productive adult woman is a mother. unless they are in the top 15% of genius level iq women then they shouldn't even be bothering with anything beyond basic reading and math.

is it a biopic? Will it star Morgan Freeman and his grandaughter

Relevant to what exactly you moron?

Yes they can. 14 years is just the age at which sexual activity is allowed, anything below is generally considered rape if the accused is above that age.

There is also the possibility of anyone above 21 having intercourse with a kid under 16 to be brought on trial if the kids guardians choose to press charges.

And its generally NOT socially accepted.

>I am a fat beta clinging to spooks already clung to by working class betas 200 years ago

why don't you kill your self? ho wait you are not even able to

>film ends with Chloe lifting the Jew up and tossing him off the Eiffel Tower

Why? I mean, socially what benefit is it for the nation to all be ok with a guy legally being able to fuck a kid still in school with no life experience or ability to live independently from their sex partner?

The joke has gotten old. It's not even accurate since Woody has never had sex with a girl that young.

Yeah, a Hollywood fuck would have no reason to want to keep scandal away about how she'd let Allen diddle her adopted gook daughter.

I mean fuck sake, of all the kikes in Hollywood she just happens to decide to fuck her former step-dad?

Not only that, the actress is 19

Rich people can pull poor hotties out of poverty more easily, so less tax money is spent on single mothers.

excluding widows or women with disabled husbands, probably the only reason for a woman to not be a stay-at-home mother is if she is above average intelligence. if you think this is somehow sexist or misogynistic then you have been brainwashed.

That went right over your head.

explain

Pro tip: 99.999% of your female ancestors conceived their children before they were 18 years old

Lol at the full context:

>O.W.: No, no charm. To me, he was just a hateful, hateful man. I think Katie just doesn’t like me. She doesn’t like the way I look. Don’t you know there’s such a thing as physical dislike? Europeans know that about other Europeans. If I don’t like somebody’s looks, I don’t like them. See, I believe that it is not true that different races and nations are alike. I’m profoundly convinced that that’s a total lie. I think people are different. Sardinians, for example, have stubby little fingers. Bosnians have short necks.

>H.J.: Orson, that’s ridiculous.

>O.W.: Measure them. Measure them! I never could stand looking at Bette Davis, so I don’t want to see her act, you see. I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike (((that kind of man))).

lmao you realize before like a century ago girls got married at 13-14 often to guys in their 20s-30s right?

I'm not even defending that but it's not some Jewish plot, this shit was common around the whole world.

I am defending this though...because the actress is FUCKING NINETEEN YEARS OLD

They're getting there little by little.
Next year it'll be a 13yo with a 21yo.

You are a massive retarded failure of a human being. The vast majority of 15 year old girls do not want to go around having sex with people, the ones that do obviously have serious problems. If you are having sex with a 15 year old as an adult then youre most likely taking advantage of those problems which defines sexual abuse in most of these countries and is very much illegal. It is entirely possible for a minority of these girls to be healthy, well adjusted and normal and be in a relationship with a similar man but this is a tiny tiny minority

didn't they know how dangerous it was for them? lol even now with all the medical advancements, a teen having kids is "too dangerous"

>The vast majority of 15 year old girls do not want to go around having sex with people, the ones that do obviously have serious problems.

You're profoundly naive.