Can this story work as a comic?

My friend and I wrote a story on here in /b a while back. I wanted to know if you guys though it could sell as a comic? I have character drafts and everything, but I wanted to know of anyone would read ot before I continued.

It's not that easy. No company would pick you up without a resume. I guess you could try to self publish it but pretty much no one would read it unless you really pushed in social media and appealed to a certain niche market like Copra.

Well, it'd be a digital comic. I didn't mean sell literally. I just meant, would it pick up some sort of fanbase? Would anyone read, or care?

I guess, but if this is based on a real person, you could get sued.

I thought about that. The designs for my characters have been changed, as have the names because of this.

Then I suppose it's got a shot, dubs-senpai. I mean, I've seen way worse sounding shit in those "how's your webcomic" threads so, it's all up to how much talent you and your friend have, premise doesn't mean all that much as long as you can deliver desu

Well, here is a sketch for a chatacter. What do you think?

Not him, but that's hideous. Dead on arrival, don't even bother. Stick with dubs, you're good at that.

Im told Im a decent writer, but I lack motivation these days. Half assed plan right now is just to write fanfic for practice, hope it gets a following, take requests, then use the social media following to convince publishers to accept this book Ive been tinkering with.

He is like that for a reason.

How about a more "normal" character?

Left was the original draft
Rught is current one

Sorry, I am a new fag. What is a dub?

Still shit. Seriously, unless you want to make the next Sonichu/Tails Gets Trolled don't bother.

Stop. Right fucking now.

Neck beard?

Those are some good sketches. Just not the type to fit in, sadly.

Fit in? In what? Common media?

In the story. I think the artstyle is good, but the design of the characters don't fit in. I think the tard should look more like a freak than usual.

Oh. Here is the tard. And we are re-writing to include more characters. He's autistic, so a lot of anger.

It's good, but if you NEED to draw some greentext Dmitry's tale is far better

I'm still reading, but so far it looks like you're an asshole user. You went out of your way several times to instigate with this guy.

Nah. My stories are circled in red. The asshole is my friend.