Itt villains that did nothing wrong

itt villains that did nothing wrong

besides imprisoning Troi inside itself pretty much saying it's gonna kill her?

Slaine Troyard

Fuck him. I was glad when they decided to leave his far monster ass on that planet.

Why is it that Sup Forums has this thing about picking villains, asserting that they did nothing wrong, when in every single case that Sup Forums has ever done such a thread or discussion topic, the villain very, very obviously did something wrong? Are Sup Forums users stupid or contrarian or something?

it's a meme that started with hitler as a joke that was then taken seriously, then it went up inside its own asshole, so here we are

>buttblasted neogaf refugee

You must be new here.

I've probably been posting here since before you knew how to use a toilet faggot gb2/newgrounds

I always thought this episode had a strange conclusion. As bad as he was, he was created that way, he had no say in who he was or why he was that way. He was the amalgam of a race's hatred and couldn't change no matter what.

Picard leaving him in anguish, alone forever seemed kind of counter to how Picard would act in later seasons.

Childhood is idolizing Griffith
Adulthood is realizing Donovan was the true hero of the story

Enlightenment is realizing Ganishka was humanity's best chance

Picard didn't have a choice. He was too dangerous. He would have only killed/kidnapped/tortured more people if they had picked him up and took him somewhere populated until they found a way to destroy him. Picard just saved themselves that trouble.

Picard tried to reason with him, but he realized that he was irredeemable, he was essentially pure malice and would likely never be anything but, so he abandoned him and understandably so. The reason why he twisted the knife with that speech was to piss him off because his rage reduced his power so they could rescue the survivors.

Childhood is when you idolize Tasha Yar.
Adulthood is when you realize that the rape gangs make more sense.

Harvey did nothing wrong

>a being created from a species extracting every ounce of hate and evil intent from their souls
>a being made of pure discarded hate
I feel like a movie tried to copy this idea but I don't know which

man Natahsa Yar's funeral speech got me right in the heart when I first heard it

>Death is that state in which one exists only in the memory of others. Which is why it is not an end

I was contemplating suicide when I first heard that. It made me break down into tears even tho I didn't give a shit about the character

Well, it's not their mission to destroy life. Even the most hateful being ever created still has a right to exist because it didn't have a say in it At least that's what that faggit picard always says

>she literally says "Riker, you're the best" in her speech

It's true. He is the best.

>shitskin
>gets BTFO by based griffith
I bet a turk's behind this post

kys pussy

kuso (the opposite of kino)

Was Yar pregnant with Data's babies when she died?

>Data, you look at everything with the curiosity of a child Which makes you more human than all of us
She coincidentally forgot to apologize to Data for raping him in her funeral recording

Instead of sucking that God Hand dick like a good little fuckboi he chose to fight

Should have killed Troi. Bitch can't sense anything.

>Raping him
Data didn't seem too upset about the ordeal

The guy who did nothing except rape a small boy is the hero

Not saying he did nothing wrong (because he did) but fuck this guy. Serously. He was a great villain. I hated the shit out of him and was delighted to see him get his comeuppance at the end.

Such a trivial thing to say, it just adds like a generation or two to somones life. Never understood how that's a meaningful statement.

You don't understand because you have autism.

The fact that he once wanted to commit suicide but doesn't want to anymore is proof that he's stronger than you.

>wants to fuck underage princess
>griffith flies in on zod and takes here away before he can bust a nut
The only person cucked harder was guts,

>only adds a generation to your life
Not even that if you're a worthless cunt who wastes his or her life but if you actually accomplish something or make an impression on a lot of people your memory can be eternal

>rape
Donovan was the actual victim in that situation. He thought he paid fair and square for the night with Guts. It was Gambino's fault for not telling him no, and Gut's for not telling him that he was raping him.

Data couldnt tell her no. He is like a baby, or a dog, he never tells people no in the whole series. He was seemingly created to obey their commands.

I think Yar took advantage of him. He looked like he had no idea what was happening

If he can't say no and has no feelings, is it still rape?
Even if it was, Tasha really had nothing to apologize for. She was intoxicated against her will, and even if she had apologized, Data would have told her it was unnecessary because he has no feelings to be hurt and no ability to be upset by what happened anyway.

Yes you scumbag what if the roles were reversed and data was a woman

Literally the exact same thing then, just reverse every she and he. Why would it be any different just because their roles were reversed?

You're so autistic that I can recognize your posts on 3 different boards

Objectively did nothing wrong

They gave so much backstory to him in that episode. I felt like he would make a good subject for a Trek movie.

Shh they'll put him in Discovery and ruin him

I'm just gonna try to turn this into a Trek thread.

>Literally space Hitler
>Did nothing wrong
Choose one

are star trek posters this dumb or am I being reverse trolled?

Something that you certainly won't be doing.

How is that proof that he is stronger then me? Seroiously, are you retarded?

He overcame a mental illness. If you ever get one we'll see how strong you really are.

>implying Adon Coborlwitz wasnt the true hero

Would have saved us from a lot of shitty episodes and subplots in the long run desu

"Spawned by the race of titans who's appearance dazzles all who see them. They would not exist with out me."

So what race spawned and discarded Armus? The Founders maybe?

Also this episode still freaks me the fuck out. Fuck this scene.

>implying scorpius was wrong
scarrans had it in for him his entire life

>not tentacle raping yarr
You dun goof'd

>non white
>non binary
>otherkin

Is it any wonder this poor, victimized, oppressed individual turned to violence.

People have too much time in their hands and too stupid to come with something new

>people are evil because the hive/i said so!
fool

Fuck off Gaffer.

Thought this was Betamax from The Mighty Boosh

>Alien race powerful enough to strip the very evil off of itself
>Instead of destroying it, leave it on a planet with no warning to other alien races.

Tash's death was their fault; no this thing.

This fellow.

this episode was inspired by the Disney classic according to TNG insiders

Same

I thought this was the fucking Betamax Bandit for a second

>Tells Kirk he must come to the planet alone
>Kirk brings a pair of redshirts because his assistant couldn't get to the surface quickly enough
>Redshirts die almost immediately to a millenia old android that struggles to follow orders