Which era(s) of movies and TV shows did you primarily spend your childhood in?

Which era(s) of movies and TV shows did you primarily spend your childhood in?

bump

Early/core

>LIKE DIS IF UR A 90s KID XD
put a fucking bullet in your brain

i barely involved with any of the shit in the early Gen Z box

>(1-3)heres all the shit I grew up paying attention to because the jewtube still reigned supreme
>(4)some of these kids must have been children when my roomate and i were getting a ps3 for our dorm, image not found

>(emoji movie) children today are crackybird smartphone addicts, farmville and these facebook memes that people my age are sharing with each other 'ironically' is all that they understand

Imagine having such a fractured, twinky consumerwhore identity as the guy who made this picture lmao

ok

Early Millenial. How are Batman TAS and X-Men not on there?

core millennial

Core to late millennial.

Some wild mix between early and core millenia culture.

A mix of early and core. Born in 86 with an older sister.

Late millennial and early Gen Z

Core/late millennial.

'88, so the two on the left.

I was born in 94, but I came from a poor family, so I made do with stuff mostly from the first column for the first decade of my life

You are me.

I grew up in the midwest, so we were quite sufficiently insulated from latest trends, particularly social ones, it was basically 1987 until about 2005

late

between early and core phased out late millenial

83 to 2000

So you were still listening to new wave music until 2005

Eurythmics is the absolute shit.

Also nick at nite had reruns of the shows like Fresh Prince

I was born in '89, so it would be the two on the left. Thing is most of the ship in those two pics I never got into because my dad made me leave the house and go outside and have fun. We used to egg houses, play smear the queer, hide and go seek, used to film home horror movies. Shit, my dad even used to take me and my friends to the orange groves and we would pelt each other in orange fights. I feel sorry for kids who spent all day in thier rooms watching television and playing video games. I mean, I have a lot of fun memories with games and TV but I'm glad my dad made me have fun outside as well.

your dad is the hero we all needed, but not the one we deserve right now

I grew up watching things from every "era"

newsflash - not everyone is a fucking american.