bump

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND...

I AKU
THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

Looks like its gonna be a stacked month

This is going to pair perfectly with Breath of the Wild

Is this a JoJo reference?

Perhaps

Finally. Jesus christ, finally. We're finally gonna see this come to an end. I can't believe they actually made this happen

Rumors were going around for a while that it would be in March. Glad it's finally confirmed.

It was never canceled, it was flung into the future

I don't get it

Aku will finally get pregnant with Jack's child

It is all thanks to Alex.

>Akus daughters are actually Jacks after tainting his seed and putting it in his cultists
Aku is a true succubus/incubus

It's a pokemon thing. Generation six was the gexertion that introduces fairy type, introducing fairiy like spritzee and Aromatisse while making old pokemon like maril and clefairy part or full fairy. A lot of people thought that was really fucking stupid and too feminine, so would often complain/shit post. A genwunner is a person who thinks that pokemon has already become saturated by stupid fucking pokemon and thinks that the only pokemon that matter are the original 151 pokemon (with some exceptions like Feraligator and Treeko, cuz they're coo). So the post is poking fun at both things that I just mentioned by using the samurai jack intro. I hope you enjoyed getting spoon fed all this, mijo, but it's time for you to venture off and be a man. Make me proud.

Watch out.

I think he was more saying that he didn't get the reply, the "Wait a second" and the image. Yeah one of their files is named Jack but besides that, what was the joke?

>GOTTA GO BACK
>BACK TO THE PAST
>SAMURAI JACK

>samurai
> vs pokemon based on traditional chinese dragon
Whoever made this fucking drawing is a HACK.

This is probably bait but I'll take it anyways. The "Jack" is a default name that the game gives as a possible option for your character when starting a new game.

I remember when you'd call the idea of "love type" being fucking retarded (it is) you would get ironic shitposted to death because how stupid anons are. Not to mention when gen 5 leaked retarded anons were saying it was shoop'd . /vp/ never fucking knows what it's talking about.
>xD I HATE LUV

That wasn't a file name, it was one of the default name suggestions. Gen 1 Pokémon actually had 'Jack'.

Thanks. Wasn't bait, I don't play or like Pokemon at all. I like Samurai Jack though.

aw ye

Calling it now. The baby that Jack took care of in the last episode grows up to defeat Aku