What would you?

What would you guys do if you saw Peter Griffin's smokin' hot wife on your bed?

be glad she likes fuckin' fat guys

leave and come back when it's francine smith.

Puke and then kick the bitch out of my house.

Franine is ugly and has a shit personality though

WOULD I?!

>Franine is ugly and has a shit personality though
So she's the same as Lois?

Order a marriage counseling videotape.

why does she stay with him again?

>Seth MacFarlane characters
>"smokin' hot"
Are you faggots for real.

She'd be an upgrade from Lois

Rape her and then kill her.
And then wait for Peter and kill him.
And then wait for the police to come because I'll have no regrets.

Leave. The style is so fucking flat that'd it'd be like fucking a generic naked avatar from some gay uninspired website made out of cardboard.

You'd think professional animators would have some clue how weight and gravity work.

Shoo her out, don't need some crusty used hag, especially not a protestant.

If I had to choose between Marge Simpson and Francine Smith, I'd choose Francine every time, and I don't even like her character.

I learned that lesson ages ago OP, Like the time when you posted that one thread if I saw Homer Simpson's smokin' hot wife on my bed.
*cue cutaway gag*

Wait, Seth Macfarlane's shows are similar? Stop the fucking presses!

First I bend her over so that her ass is in the air on the side of the bed. Next, I give her a nice hard spanking. Full force until her cheeks are red as cherries and my hands hurt. Long and hard until she's begging me to stop with tears in her eyes. Then I spread her cheeks and reward her for taking his spanking. First I rub her asshole with my thumb gently, getting it use to the attention. Then I lick it slowly, getting it nice and wet. Finally I start tongue fucking her butthole till she's moaning like a whore. Once she's finally ready, I pull her legs over the edge of the bed so she's properly presented before me. I aim my member and push forward, penetrating her slightly lubed asshole with my dry cock. I thrust passed any resistance and ignore her cries of pain. Once I'm fully hilted I give her a smack on the ass in celebration. I pull out entirely once to spit on my dick as a reward for her taking it all. Then I begin pounding her phat jew ass until I'm satisfied, deaf to any protests she may exclaim. When I'm finally ready to nut, I pull out and grab her by the hair, pulling her face over to my rock hard dick and I cum all over her red tear streaked face. Finally, I spit on and smack her across the face. I walk out of the room completely and utterly fulfilled.

ask her of wears this and after sex (shouting "in your face Peter!").

Put a Bane voice-changing mask on her so I won't lose my boner when she moans

The voice is actually the biggest turn on for me.

Hell no, she's an overhyped cunt and bitch

>Peter Griffin's smokin' hot wife
What happened to you, Sup Forums

You used to have standards. Little, still standards.

Dude

Eh, I’ve gots five minutes.

Idk man its the same thing as Harley Quinns animated series voice its grating and annoying but for whatever reason i find it hot.

Isn't her vagina canonically a smoking ruin?

she's still breastfeeding, right

Maybe.

>not fat Lois

Pass.

Dobson, get out.

where? behind Louis?

Literally just watched this episode.

Sucks that we well never get another episode where Lois gets fat.

Bane's a sexy guy

>doesn't get rock-hard with Alex's voice
I bet Doctor Girlfriend's voice is a turnoff for you isn't?

Doctor Girlfriends voice was more like a learned like i wasn't enjoying it initially but it grew on me.

Literally the only time I ever found her attractive, honestly.

Ask her to get nose surgery

The day I realized tapes like this exist was a good day

disgusting.

Would you?

I'd wonder when Peter got divorced and remarried to someone else, because Lois is brutal to look at.

the only way I'd hit Lois is with a shovel, which would come in handy for burying her later.

Francine is better

I don't know what it is Francine just does nothing for me. Its something about how Lois dresses that i prefer.

but not before fucking her still warm corpse.