NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

OO-WA-AH-AH-AH!
*sick fucking guitar riff starts playing*

Why is it always insecure wypipo making these threads. Like ugly white babies don't exist

She looks like shit in the second pic, what a waste of a strong jaw.

what the heck LOL

I want to use her jaw to chop up vegetables.

Baby doesn't even look bad

this is a special kind of ugly
and it can only be cast with two special ingredients

White women BTFO

TELEVISION AND FILM Nigger

Why do tripfags still exist?

>tripfag attracted to babies
you sick fucks

likeyou have any right to call people insecure you tripfagging nigger

Nice rebutall peabrain

Why are blacks somehow immune to alimony and able to just fuck off?

no, not by your nigger standards, but as a human it's an ugy goblin

he died

AY AYAYAYAYAYY

No it doesn't

To this day I don't understand why this gets reposted.

well you're a peebrain

I knew I wasn't the only one that thought this every time I saw these stupid fucking threads.

lel. I frequent a few other boards but why is it that this sort of thing seems to happen most often on Sup Forums (autistic posters constantly spamming the same threads)
I have no problem with it. I find it funny, but why here? what's going on?

bruh look at this dude ohohoho wait till you see the ph- ooohuhuhu oh nononono ohohohuuuuuuuu.....
*weezes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD *weezes* HAHAHAHAHAAAAH LOOK AT HIS LIPS *weezes* HEHEEEEEEEE

Proof?

>larger people beat smaller people
not sure if this was supposed to be a troll or what but it's hardly noteworthy.

>implying he isn't one of the millions of black males that just abandon their children

i like he put his hand out like he about to do jedi mind trick shit lmao