This fat turd is such a bad "actor."

This fat turd is such a bad "actor."

Looking at him disgusts me.

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
archive.is/qXQCG
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
archive.is/VgdQD
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
archive.is/KOEzO
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
archive.is/NasVB
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html
haaretz.com/us-news/1.800990
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros/israel-backs-hungary-says-financier-soros-is-a-threat-idUSKBN19V1J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

agreed on all points

>filthy, filthy JEWS with 0 talent get propped up by their nepotistic relatives

Wow shocker.

ughhh

Sickens me

I thought he was good on Mindhunters desu

This guy has been acting since he was 14, he's a legend in competitive high school acting for being the first and only person to ever win first place in two events.

I don't like his slate but the guy has been acting for a long time and only recently got famous 3 years ago.

did he get cucked?

Yeah. I agree.
Are you him trying to meme yourself into fame or some shit? I saw that one shit movie about pot with him in it. Other than that, what has he been in?

he ruined frozen as the lame snowman

He was the guy in beauty and the beast that everyone made a big deal about how they turned the character into a fag, then got mad that he didn't do enough fag stuff

do you want affirmative action so whites can compete?

>point out the nepotism of jews in influential positions
>"wtf I love oligarchs, corrupt rich nepotists and castes of unelected ruling elites now!"

Never change, lefties.

>nepotism
You're thinking about cryonism, underage.

You're right. You're fucking right. How dare somebody do something so despicable to others as be fat. Not to mention, this guy is probably jewish. Wow, why the fuck would he do something like that? We better find some of the precious minutes of our lives to be nasty cunts on a vietnamese fishing forum to someone who'd probably humiliate us in front of his rich and famous friends in real life. That bastard, thats exactly what that cruel bully would do if he found out we grown men were harmlessley bullying and slandering him on the internet behind a computer screen just like we were bullied in middle school by small children who are now married with children having started promising careers. Its not like a shitty website like Sup Forums has any reach in 2017.

We'll be sure to mock niggers for bemoaning our privelage just after we deplore the fact that this kike has the privelage of being related to and belonging to the same religious community as a huge chunk of hollywood. The world is totally fair, only kikes practice nepotism and if my cousin got me a job in hollywood I'd turn it down to continue being a NEET or working the retail job I complain about on /r9k/.

Hell its not like this fatty would have anything in common with us, as if we'd fucking blush and glow like a little girl if we met this guy and he hung out with us and he knew all about my maymays and shared my edgy sense of humor like any other witty young kike. Its not like this guy might offer kindness and help like we've very seldom received in our bullied misfit lives, its not like a jew would know anything about being an awkward bullied manchild who utterly fails to get a long with normies. No way. And even if all of that was true? It still wouldnt matter. Because he is FAT. Just like most of my only friends who I rub shoulders with on a website and have never seen or met in real life.

No its a total fucking unforgiveable crime to be :

>"cryonism"

Dumb illiterate lefty weedman.

>have highest IQ
>have ethnostate
>own the most influential super power's political structure and media
>not the master race

stay mad. Oh, I know you're anti-social (as a result of the autism) but literally everyone uses nepotism. Everyone.

There was always oligarchs, "nepotists", and unelected ruling elites.

Literally you.

how is this any different from blacks saying DA MAN IS KEEPN ME DOWN?

Jews are objectively superior to you in the same ways you measure your own superiority to other races.

Isn't it funny?

It's not. When blacks say it, it's because they DO have a point, they were brought as literal SLAVES.

Slaves brought in ships owned by JEWISH TRADERS. The Atlantic slave trade had plenty of jewish involvement, funny how that fact is omitted from the curriculum.

>Chinese come her and do shit work for shit pay
>now a lot are modern upper class

>Jews come here
>hated and despised
>now own the nation

top kek

how does that have any relevancy to the conversation? Are you some 15 year old that just discovered Sup Forums and feels cool knowing basic redpill trivia facts?

Yeah, everyone has seen that picture with the Jewish ship owner names. And?

>hurrdurrf ALL chinese arrived to build le railroad meme
>no mention of the Chinese exclusion act that wrecks that retarded narrative
>no mention of the fact that the vast majority of current chinks arrived after WWII and tons of them from wealthy families

lol at the ignorant redditor that doesn't knows shit about history.

>Yeah, everyone has seen that picture with the Jewish ship owner names. And?
>"Slavery is ok when jews do it!"

Nice argument, hasbara shill.

>engaging in an argument with christ killers
>ever

>just spouts a random trivia fact out thinking it is a point in itself
>says I have no argument when I call him out on it

all that shows is the Jews are always one step ahead of you. Again, master race.

You're probably one of those faggots who is in some discord larp server thinking they can make a colony or a nation

1. Fat
2. Born Jewish and not fucking renounce your entire family, friends and community to go and be gentile somewhere
3. Accept the sick perks of your family or friends being successful nepotistic jews and take the opportunity to have a shot at being an actor even if its just for a bit of fun and it doesnt really work out

If I was given the opportunity to be an actor in hollywood I wouldn't be absolutely delirious with joy, I wouldn't be like, oh how can this be real I thought I was destined to be a virgin on /r9k/ despairing about my insignificant nerd white boy problems. If my WASP banker daddy decided to start speaking to me again after ditching me and my mom like a degenerate goy loser when I was 12 and offered me a job at goldman sachs, I would not fucking take that job. I definitely would not take that job and develop a horrific whiteboy douchebag ego that I'd shit all over Sup Forums cruelly and relentlessley bullying the nerds I formerly huddled together with for dear life admist the winds of despair at being a lazy priveleged middle class kid who lounged behind the computer during school and didnt bother to do any work, because I'm too much of a ridiculous pussy to even handle the most trivial of first world white boy drama, so I actually conjure up nightmarish depression and despair with my brain instead of using it to do someting productive or to pull my head out of my ass and realise I'm the equivalent of a spoilt prince bored of lazing around the house in his parents shitty luxurious villa. While children fucking burn alive in syria and scream and cry over the shelled out heads of their fathers.

No, if my daddy gave me that Job I would definitely not come back here to tell who used to be my only companions in life other then my saint of a mom who works her ass off to fund the unproductive life of her young adult son, that they should kill themselves, knowing full well the mentally vulnerable condition they are in.

>not liking Josh Gad
how pleb can you be?

>all that shows is the Jews are always one step ahead of you. Again, master race.

This kind of reasoning is why you hook-nosed satanic sons of bitches have been kicked from every community your parasitic kind infests for MORE THAN 2000 YEARS.

yeah, and now we've won. You're in checkmate dude. Here's a rundown of the game so far.

>goys persecute us so only the smart and cunning survive + neanderthal genes give us higher IQ
>cause WW1 to genocide millions of young European men
>use WW2 to do the same thing yet again and establish an ethnostate
>WW2 adds the benefit of destroying the gene pool of the Japanese's masculine men as well
>Europe is now pussified and guilted
>are able to flood them with immigrants and destroy any threat of an uprising while MurdochMurdoch makes satire videos for virginal autistics who will never change anything
>the US has helped destabilize all our neighboring enemies to secure the ethnostate's future
>destroyed any culture left in America to flood with more immigrants

you've lost. Sorry! Again, we're the master race. Do you even go to an Ivy League school?

>he hasn't seen The Book of Mormon

no it couldn't possibly be because the world was a barbaric nightmare shit hole for 2000 years and we were a tiny group of weirdos ecking out an existence amongst mighty empires of ignorant superstitious barbaric psychopaths.

When people were fucked over 2,000 years ago in an arm pit of the world like the middle east or 500 years ago in a frozen shit hole like russia itwas definitely because jews were objectivley evil by our modern standards, yep totally about right and wrong and not strength and weakness and the predatory nature of humanity.

>trying this hard

Damn it user, you flew too close to the sun, you almost had me.

I'm dead serious.

Jews are objectively the master race.

>When people were fucked over 2,000 years ago in an arm pit of the world like the middle east or 500 years ago in a frozen shit hole like russia itwas definitely because jews were objectivley evil by our modern standards, yep totally about right and wrong and not strength and weakness and the predatory nature of humanity.

And jews sure love to keep it that way eh?

Why are you so in denial about Jews being superior?

Clearly they rule the world, so they've won.

They've secured a future for their people and Jewish children while getting rid of the competition.

you're not jewish you cringey goy fag. Did you seriouslly think theres no jews on Sup Forums and they wouldnt see straight through your bizzare larp and ridicule you for it?

We don't flood europe with immigrants. You know who does? That stupid cunt merkel and other delusional retarded goyim trash, brain dead dizzy shiksa bitches and their absolutely pathetic male counterparts, willingly destroying their own futures because the only time goys can muster up a sense of identity is to create some shitty ersatz identity and proceed to be utterly evil cunts about it then fail like the flailing deranged alcoholic meathead losers they are. We dont destroy gene pools or have any interest in doing such a pathetic thing, thats what goys have been trying to do to us since timeless time like the cosmic fucking joke they are . Hashem must have a sick sense of humour to create such pitiable creatures, fuck them and fuck you goy

average Jews who are just so happen to be Jewish of course aren't big players.

People in the high levels are Jewish and are established and networked. They pull that stuff.

They've won the world for you. Be grateful

So do you want affirmative action so whites can compete? Yes or no.

every single person itt should receive a permaban

>We don't flood europe with immigrants.

Sure thing, Shlomo.

>muh palestine

fuck off ahmed

whites have been kicked out of 100 countries, mostly in the last century alone

rly makes me think

>Bibi Meeting with Visegrad Group leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB

Meanwhile, pic related (nazis shilling rapeugees)

it's hilarious, isn't it?

The Jews are so clearly in charge and supreme that the best whites can do is make shitty photoshop images or pointless infographics highlighting our superiority

the overly confident but secretly insecure fat guy is a niche that several movies need to fill, he'll have work for a while.

>tfw I've spent so much time on this cursed site that I can recognize Jews just by their appearance

>whites from several nations kicked out from the colonies they built, in many cases thanks to jewish agitators (ie the Judeo-Bolshevik anti-apartheid)
>jews kicked out of other nations because of their penchant to take over and fuck everyone else

Nice false equivalency.

funny you bring up south africa, a zionist proxy state overthrown by anti-israel groups

Nice try, JIDF

>jews subvert ant take over nationalist movements to steer them away from the true problem, effectively becoming controlled opposition

Thanks for supporting my point..

>whites establish a worldwide empire through blood and fighting
>get outsmarted by Jews and get them to surrender it without fighting

holy shit

DENIAL

>blaming jews for the fall of apartheid

lmao, do you even know history? Israel was south africa's primary ally. Same with Rhodesia

>South Africa trusts the Israeli jews
>they get backstabbed and destroyed by the same kind of rat anyway, despite trusting them

And that's supposed to counter my point?

of course, vote leftist!

israel was the only country that armed Israel all the way up to the end, and ANC-run south africa is heavily anti-israel

you're just making shit up now

no you just wish someone won the world for you. Meanwhile in reality jews read fucking books while you tards toss footballs around and watch tv and whatever else the fuck it is you do, jewish kids learn to read earlier, they learn about law earlier, they dont leave that responsibility up to somebody else to educate their children. Jews gather wisdom goys worship and celebrate their ignorance, barbarism and degeneracy while mericlessly bullying and ostracising the sensitive, intelligent, lettered and creatives. Yeah even your own look at your fucking schools you shape your insitutions on propping up chad and stacy, you can't get a fucking nuff of your mindless degenercy you throw your money at us for, then whine that we sold you something you demanded and profited while you were rolling around being unculutered swine. You people of all people on this website, despite having the low motivation and inspiration of goys, you should at least admire the jews and not only detest your goy institutions like you do but acknowledge they are GOY and measly in comparison to your loathed kikes. And fucking better yourselves, set yourselves apart from them and rule over them like cattle as you accuse us of doing, because thats what you desire. In reality we just sell shit that goy retards have the freedom to demand.That kind of barbaric shit ruling over people like cattle comes from your own savage conscience. Only you nasty fucks have ever done it. Once we mimicked some of your behaviour just so we could survive after you tried to exterminate us, you suddenly decided its despicable behaviour because we decided to do it.

Make something of yourselves you deplorable goys get off this shit website and teach yourself something useful and productive, why aren't you brainless fucks networking and exchanging info on linked in if you were jews thats what you woould be doing but no, you're fucking hopeless.

post a picture of yourself and show us your life achievements.

Gad has more talent in one of his shits than you have in your entire body

protip: realistic politics on a national scale are full of back stabbing

do you even know who Machiavelli his?

>lmao, do you even know history? Israel was south africa's primary ally. Same with Rhodesia

These Jews turned South Africa into the Negro calamity it has become today:

>Helen Suzman
>Nadine Gordimer
>Arthur Chaskalson
>Dennis Goldberg
>Joe Slovo
>Ruth First
>Ina Perlman
>Jimmy Kantor
>Harry Oppenheimer
>Nat Bregman
>Ray Simons
>Eli Weinberg
>Hymie Barsel
>Esther Barsel
>Harold Wolpe
>Bob Hepple
>Joel Joffe
>Albie Sachs
>Arthur Goldreich
>Nat Levy
>Leon Levy
>Lazar Sidelsky
>Izzy Maisels
>Ruth Hayman
>Ron Kasrils
>Baruch Hirson
>Lionel Bernstein
>Hilda Bernstein
>Ronald Segal
>Norma Kitson
>Yetta Barrenblatt
>Raymond Suttner
>Rowley Arenstein
>Harry Schwarz

GO ahead, tell me anti-apartheid had nothing to do with jews, lying rat. ANd that's not counting the international financing ones like George Soros.

>be kike
>have mutilated penis
>claim superiority
kek

>loser shitposting at the early hours of the morning on Sup Forums about Jews in a thread that will just 404 and no one will remember in 2 days

man, you sure are going to be the next Hitler, huh?

So ambitious and daring.

>all of these literally whos
>a few jews in anti-apartheid movements is supposed to distract from the fact that Israel gave SA FUCKING NUKES

See Also:

>Blacks sing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI

>"Hey, Joe Slovo, we are going to shoot them. We'll go in with our guns."

>"Here is a message from Joe Slovo— [...] Kill the Boers, our father. Kill the Boers, young man. Communist party victory. Joe Slovo, our father [...]"

>"We, the members of M. K., have pledged ourselves to kill them — the Whites." (Joe Slovo is the one in the green shirt at 2:45)

>be white """"person""""
>be constantly outsmarted, BTFO, and manipulated by Jews
>claim superiority on the basis of "muh dick"

lmao

>get shown FACTS
>no arguments, so get butthurt and show it

Never change, SJW cultist.

Israel hates soros
nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html
haaretz.com/us-news/1.800990
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros/israel-backs-hungary-says-financier-soros-is-a-threat-idUSKBN19V1J4

I'm not bragging about my penis, brainlet, I'm laughing at your disgusting mutilated one.

facts like how you constantly get checkmated by Jews and are literally being genocided into oblivion but STILL act like hot shit for no reason?

>I am bleeding, making me the victor
that's you.

How is a list of a some supposed Jews (I can't find confirmation all of them are even Jewish), many of whom are extremely irrelevant (i.e. just a magazine editor), supposed to counterbalance the fact that Israel armed the south africans to the teeth?

Just about every single weapon in apartheid's arsenal by the end was of Israeli origin

>"all these influential activists, acknowledged internationally were not even r-r-r-real jews!"
>moving the goalposts so hard when BTFO

Get rekt, shill.

>Israel hates soros

Irrelevant when both entities work against the goyim. Jews are not a hivemind, but when it comes to choosing between their interests at the cost of fucking over others, they will pick what benefits them ALL THE TIME.

there are no genocides, holocaust never happened

nice try, JIDF

>these mental gymnastics to justify his jewish conspiracy theories

Diseased rats genocide tons of people into oblivion all the time, does that mean they are superior to humanity?

you. You're being genocided.

man, you're so fucking dumb.

So the Jews for some reason gave the south africans mountains of weapons, financing, political support, and nuclear weapons while simultaneously being responsible for its downfall?

Makes sense to me

he is literally bad in literally all of his roles.

If diseased rats were infiltrating financial institutions, pulling strings on an international scale in terms of media, networking, political sway, etc. and forging long-term plans to get the best for themselves, then yeah

How low does your IQ have to be to actually equate playing the game of global politics to rats unknowingly carrying germs with them? I mean fucking seriously

>JEWS boast about conspiring against the non-jews all the time, in their own media, in their own writings, in this very thread
>"lol just a conspiracy!"

Keep denying facts, SJW shitter.

It's not that unusual, jews also gave weapons and support to Iran and Iraq to kill each other in the 1980s.

>ITT

Not when the point of that retard was "hurrdurr the jews genocide others so that means they are superior XDDD".

israel never backed iraq, they backed iran.

You seem to just make nonsensical excuses to have history fit your bizarre narrative, that Jews gave south africa nukes but also hated it

Fact: while American and Euro jews have high IQs, the IQ of Israeli jews is on average 95. RMYT.

Holy fucking shit, you're so goddamn dumb

I'm not even saying this to be a dick, but you genuinely are.

FUCK.

Imagine not being able to grasp that convincing people to genocide themselves on a global scale isn't a mark of cunning.

Does little babby need to make more analogies to dumb concepts down for himself?

Is that pic real. No wonder the US needs to send them so many shekels.

yeh how dare those evil kikes empower people to fight back against invaders genociding them, why would kikes want the same genocidal maniacs who went after them to be killed by the vulnerable people those sick goy bullies picked on. Picked on their weakness like the cowards they are. Just like you did to us for centuries for no reason at all. How dare those simple people who were minding their own business living a happy life with their families kill the psychotic demons who came to sadistically destroy them out of cruelty, greed and insecurity in their own non-existent culture.

Now you're whining about white genocide in south africa well heres what you creepy albino rats can do. You can bend down and kiss our fucking asses and we'll show you the mercy you don't deserve because we are a righteous people and you are barely distinguishable from literal fucking demons out of nightmares from hell. Kiss the asses of the true white race, the sons of abraham who prevailed against the brown trash of the middle east for 3,000 years. The sons of david the ruddy the fair, don't you wacko larping losers jerk off to fair skin? Well their you go crack the fucking torah and have a cheeky wank faggot

woah bro...

watch it. I'm subscribed to MurdochMurdoch and have watched The Greatest Story Never Told like 7 times. My infographic folder is 10gb.

You aren't prepared to do battle with me.

>israel never backed iraq, they backed iran.

Not officially, they are not stupid. "Independent" arms dealers did their dirty work as usual.

>Jews gave south africa nukes
Nice blatant lie, they offered them on sale only. And even then the documents were denounced as forgeries. But then again, see above.

>doesn't has an argument, so he starts butthurt tirades

Try harder, shill.

>You can bend down and kiss our fucking asses and we'll show you the mercy you don't deserve because we are a righteous people and you are barely distinguishable from literal fucking demons out of nightmares from hell.

You heard him, goyim lurkers.

Get a load of this oven dodger

Great description of european goys :) Didn't you weird laughable yokel fucks bring diseases to the native americans? fucking gross those poor souls, beautiful people in harmony with nature INFESTED WITH YOUR FUCKING WHITE DISEASE from your frozen shit hole.

Yeh the diseased rats are you for sure, look at you all deranged fucks you should hate your race, THEY are the ones who are either flooding your lands with muslims filth or doing fuck all about it. LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS, EW WHAT A FUCKING COSMIC HORROR YOU DEMONS ARE. Nothng but a sick cosmic joke in our eyes though :) enjoy choking on ahmed's brown cock while we regreen the holy land and jews bring back the loot from you nasty freaks :) back to the safety of our treasured fortress inside a demented goyim world about to be wiped away to make way for the new.

you never had an argument, man

I've just been seeing you get shoved around this entire thread. Now you think you're the next Stephen Molymeme by saying "NOT AN ARGUMENT" when it suits you.

I sincerely hope you're under the age of 18, because if someone older than that is this naive, then just wow.

Straight from the horse's mouth, gents. Pay attention, this is the kind of "people" that wants to rule over you.

get a load of this muslim cock holster. Eat your words scum eat them and choke I will have you identified within the hour such industrious and capable people are we jews who constantly monitor the anti-semitic demons ALL OF YOU, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, IF YOU ARE IN EUROPE I WILL HAVE YOU IN PRISON, I'LL COME VISIT PERSONALLY TO CURSE YOU WITH MY RABBI

Jews are the genetically SUPERIOR master ra-

do you really think you have an audience that is so on the fence they'd be convinced by a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums?

We don't want to rule over you retard. Go rule over yourselves PROPERLY FOR ONCE IN YOUR DISGUSTING EXISTENCE. JUST LEAVE US BE IN OUR HOLY LAND SCUM, WE ONLY ASK YOU DEMONS TO LEAVE US BE, CAN YOU MANAGE THAT YOU FUCKING MISTAKE, LEAVE US BE AND ROT IN YOUR OWN DEGENERACY AND FILTH WITHOUT OUR HELP OR ASSISTANCE, ITS THE BEST PUNISHMENT WE COULD AS FOR HASHEM, IS FOR YOU PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH YOURSELVES WITHOUT ASSISTANCE

>Eat your words scum eat them and choke I will have you identified within the hour such industrious and capable people are we jews who constantly monitor the anti-semitic demons ALL OF YOU, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, IF YOU ARE IN EUROPE I WILL HAVE YOU IN PRISON, I'LL COME VISIT PERSONALLY TO CURSE YOU WITH MY RABBI

You heard him anons, whenever new THOUGHT CRIME LEGISLATION is passed you know who's the culprit.

>curse you with my rabbi
Lost

>You heard him anons, whenever new THOUGHT CRIME LEGISLATION is passed you know who's the culprit.
this reads like some B movie superhero script from the 50s