So it's just gonna be a modern version of Taxi Driver? Kinda like how Drive was already that?

So it's just gonna be a modern version of Taxi Driver? Kinda like how Drive was already that?

With a better actor

The only similiarities between Taxi Driver and Drive is the use of vehicles in the film and five letters in the title

so lynne ramsay is something of a cult director and i've seen everything except ratcatcher. is it worth seeing?

If you have a time machine I can borrow, I'd let you know.

what are you on about? it's on youtube. i haven't seen her new film yet.

You completly misunderstood Drive and Taxi Driver if you thought Drive was like TD.

I'd say Nightcrawler is more of a modern version of Taxi Driver

Which 5 letters?

Was night crawler any good? I stopped watching a few minutes in when I realized he was never gonna turn blue. Also is Taxi Driver worth watching still? The only thing I know about it is the "Hey are you trying to talk to me?" scene

In a sense, maybe so. Travis and Rambo for example are both people who the society intentionally creates to serve a purpose and then shuns and hates for the purpose they've been made.

It's a cognitive dissonance within the society that the film portrays, and obviously Rambo and Travis both dealing with their trauma and being alienated by the society that created them.

That's not in Drive.

I really enjoyed it, what do you mean by turn blue? Taxi Driver isn't even my favorite Scorsese but it's still a classic

>is one of the most praised all time classics good

Well gee better ask that in contrarian general board and not just watch it yourself.

Nightcrawler is the name of a capeshit character who is blue skinned.

>ratcatcher

It's one of those "Scotland is literally hell" movies. Kitchen sink drama by way of a soviet gulag.

missed all screenings in my city, is there a torrent of this?

River

How wide is the release?

Nightcrawler is great but is nothing like Taxi Driver, it's more of a critique on the American Dream and the sociopath people that actually take advantage of it like the MC.

I wish more raw and edgy films like nightcrawler were made

so sick of everything I watch being so passive and predictable

people need their cgi shitstorms and witty banter
get out and baby driver were different though

absolutely

formerly Bottom

drive and taxi driver are nothing alike bro